Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216321 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good afternoon my people... Please how to I go about exchanging dollar to pound?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kimoyo: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good day all, please I need guidance on this issue. Do I need a different reference letter ( academic) for every course I intend to go for or can I get just one that I can use in applying over and over again? I will appreciate your responses. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sonwa:
Good afternoon my people... Please how to I go about exchanging dollar to pound?

Bank or Aboki

Maybe A family or friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Resurgent2016: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sonwa:

most dealers dont quote in cross-rates. You will need to convert to ngr then move to pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Resurgent2016: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Resurgent2016:
Dec 31 biometrics (Ikj, standard) sent and received at Vac yesterday. Fingers crossed.

An adult male (father) travelling alone with a minor , is any special document required other than the flight ticket, passport and other regular documents?

@justwise

pls answer answer needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Resurgent2016:

pls answer answer needed

I think you would need a consent letter from the mother as well or docs to show she's never been involved in the minor's life or as applicable to minor's circumstances and her parents. That's basically measures for checking kidnappers, trackfiking and skull miners...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thank you!

They will respond. Pls keep emailing them.
Copy the international rep and the admissions team.. I emailed everyone! Lol. Because I needed to make a decision between Them and Ulster.
leogho:
Congratulations!

I have not heard from them again since on Friday when they requested for my PS.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Resurgent2016: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
leef2022:

I think you would need a consent letter from the mother as well or docs to show she's never been involved in the minor's life or as applicable to minor's circumstances and her parents. That's basically measures for checking kidnappers, trackfiking and skull miners...

Thanks, she has been involved in the minor's life o. It's just she needs to leave now as she has a deadline to resume and I intend to travel later. Also she may not find it easy taking care of the child singlehandedly over there because of studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by unknownknowguy: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Durbanplanner:
Good evening . I just booked Emirates flight and I want to confirm if I need to do the Covid test. I am fully vaccinated. The second paragraph here is disturbing �‍♀️

Hi

Did you eventually do a covid test before flying out?

Did anyone fly out with emirates recently? is a covid test required? i am fully vaccinated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Northampton: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Please I need accommodation in Northampton.
Anyone going there or have any information kindly reply or DM me, it’s urgent, please.

And also, if you fly with Qatar recently kindly answer these questions.
1. I am fully vaccinated, apart from my card what else do I need to present?
2. Do I need to book for my day 2 test?
Thank you, guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shacore1010: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good morning everyone, Please kindly help. Can I apply to study MSc with a CGPA 3.44/5 , Bachelors of Engineering (Computer). I Graduated since 2012 though, and just recently concluded my MSc Information Technology at NOUN (Certificate and transcript isnt out yet) I just want a candid advice or the route to follow please. Thank you.

PS: Age 34 Male. Married

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bigbanj007: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Iriabay:

It depends. My babe used her NECO
which year?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks... Can I exchange the money straight at the bank
kennykale:

Bank or Aboki

Maybe A family or friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thanks
Resurgent2016:

most dealers dont quote in cross-rates. You will need to convert to ngr then move to pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deegov: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good afternoon,

Can HULL accept NECO?

I ve phobia for this IELTS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
shacore1010:
Good morning everyone, Please kindly help. Can I apply to study MSc with a CGPA 3.44/5 , Bachelors of Engineering (Computer). I Graduated since 2012 though, and just recently concluded my MSc Information Technology at NOUN (Certificate and transcript isnt out yet) I just want a candid advice or the route to follow please. Thank you.

PS: Age 34 Male. Married

Yes

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
deegov:
Good afternoon,

Can HULL accept NECO?

I ve phobia for this IELTS.
Check the school site or mail them to avoid ‘dem say dem say’.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joezinho: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good day everyone; I got a conditional offer on Information Technology at RGU for Sept 2022..

The conditions for offer include, IELTS or WAEC/NECO C6 and submission of completed SOP. And I am also required to pay 34% of the first year Tuition Fee which is about £4,600.

Please guys, my question is, am I to pay the £4,600 before I am given admission? Because some comments I have read on this thread is peeps paying some % of the tuition fee after admission is granted.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Funnyafricans: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Which bank in ibadan can process PTA within 24 hours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Joezinho:
Good day everyone; I got a conditional offer on Information Technology at RGU for Sept 2022..

The conditions for offer include, IELTS or WAEC/NECO C6 and submission of completed SOP. And I am also required to pay 34% of the first year Tuition Fee which is about £4,600.

Please guys, my question is, am I to pay the £4,600 before I am given admission? Because some comments I have read on this thread is peeps paying some % of the tuition fee after admission is granted.

Thanks

Yes it is part of the condition of the offer as you have said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Pls how is IHS paid? In $ or £ ?.. I’m confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joezinho: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
kennykale:

Yes it is part of the condition of the offer as you have said

Thank you..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
As long as your student ID and name are on the payment narration, you won't have any issues.
1stNumeroUno:
Hello Gurus,

Please is there any implications for payment of school fees through a friend based in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MaBuk(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello everyone,

Pls can I book for TB during public holiday e.g democracy day?

Do they observe Nigeria democracy public holiday.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teejaymoney: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Resurgent2016:

. Good day did you send a paid
Mail before your application drop to VAC yesterday with your dependent? Bcs am in the same shoe of delay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Resurgent2016: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Teejaymoney:
. Good day did you send a paid
Mail before your application drop to VAC yesterday with your dependent? Bcs am in the same shoe of delay

No, was surprised myself. However, be reminded 3weeks is Friday this week or Monday week, so you may not fret about it yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babase: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
I just got a non straightforward mail to submit employment evidence from 2016. Can I please know the documents to submit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Salientsinmi: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good day guys,

I want to apply to the University of Exeter?

Has anyone applied to the school here? How far their acceptance rate and jobs in the city?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Pls how is IHS paid? In $ or £ ?.. I’m confused

USD $

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Babase:
I just got a non straightforward mail to submit employment evidence from 2016. Can I please know the documents to submit?

CV
Reference letter from previous and present employers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
kennykale:

USD $

Thanks a lot!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Thanks

Please how long does it take for RGU to get back to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.