Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217235 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Is there a reason why you are applying for Pre-masters?

Hope you do know there are many Schools in the UK that accepts HND for direct Msc?

[quote author=bola01234 post=110248074]Hello guys
Am the man trying to get admission with hnd..
I got a from one of the universities I apply to

Thank you for your application to our Pre-Masters Business course. Please could you confirm which course you wish to study if you successfully complete the Pre-Masters and obtain the required grade? The list of courses available can be found on https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/course/busgicuz/ under Degree Programme Progression.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eightyeight: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone. What are the chances of a 29 year old whose highest qualification is olevel waec. To successful get get admission for undergraduate and a successful visa application also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Is there a reason why you are applying for Pre-masters?

Hope you do know there are many Schools in the UK that accepts HND for direct Msc?

Thanks for the email..
Although last year it was a rush rush thing on admissions..

This year I have apply to like 10 Universities..3 has rejected me.. but am hoping to hear Good results later on.

Pls just incase how do I handle this change of name on weac and other documents.
Weac..gbolahan
Passport and and other documents is omogbolahan..
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shootingstar130: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hi guys, I just left tls ikeja for my passport collection and they said ukvi recalled my passport, Pls what could that mean, Pls gurus help me as I'm freaking out right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello my people...

I have admission from University of Bradford and Sheffield Hallam University
I need advice base on 50% payment before enrollment flexibility.

Both schools tuition fees fall in almost the same amount after scholarship which is 12k plus and 13k respectively.

Two offers from University of Bradford - *Msc Sustainability Development and *Msc International Business and Management
2k deposit

while Sheffield Hallam University - *Msc International Business Management
1k deposit

Please from experienced bosses here......
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shootingstar130: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shootingstar130:
Hi guys, I just left tls ikeja for my passport collection and they said ukvi recalled my passport, Pls what could that mean, Pls gurus help me as I'm freaking out right now

Pls has this ever happened to anyone? Pls help anyone that has idea. My tracking is still showing application received by vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
mcafeez:
Hello my people...

Both schools tuition fees fall in almost the same amount after scholarship which is 12k plus and 13k respectively.

Two offers from University of Bradford - *Msc Sustainability Development and *Msc International Business and Management
2k deposit

1k deposit

After your deposit to which ever school you choose, you will be required to pay up to 50% of net tuition fee by enrolment. The rest can be paid instalmentally according to their terms.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shootingstar130: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shootingstar130:

Pls has this ever happened to anyone? Pls help anyone that has idea. My tracking is still showing application received by vac

And I got collection mail as well that my passport is ready for collection, only to get there and say my passport was recalled by ukvi.. I'm freaking out guys, anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shootingstar130:

And I got collection mail as well that my passport is ready for collection, only to get there and say my passport was recalled by ukvi.. I'm freaking out guys, anyone?

Just relax first....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davdav01: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pls do I need a transit visa onboard Emirates airline and air France to travel from Lagos to UK?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ictmikky(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Edward9295:
guru, please can i travel to uk 6 month before my course start?

Capital NO! The earliest is one month to your course start date

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ictmikky(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Davdav01:
Pls do I need a transit visa onboard Emirates airline and air France to travel from Lagos to UK?.

For Emirates, you don't need a transit visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
lekzy007:
Please house I will like to know if I can use my BSC certificate to apply for schools in UK, or if there's a thread to get the list of required documents for my application. Thanks.

Yes you can use your BSC, International passport, CV, Statement of purpose, Transcript, academic or work reference, Waec/Neco
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pops200: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congrats, did you get all the passsports together?

topeaz:
Visa alert
Family of 4,Biometric 21st January standard Vi TLS
Application transfer to vac 13 February sunday
Application received by Vac 14 February Monday
Passport pick up dis morning 9:16am

To God be the Glory
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by IvanCardozo: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
mcafeez:
Hello my people...

2k deposit

1k deposit

Congratulations on the offers. I can assure you there are more things to consider asides that which you stated up there.

*Except you’re a rich fellow or from a rich family or something, 1k pounds is a whole lots of difference ooo. Although that shouldn’t be the core factor to determine your choice, but it’s integral

*Location of school is very important. If you’re the type that will be heavily reliant on working to raise money(tuition and living expenses), then location is key. How is the job opportunities in Bradford and Sheffield? How much for accommodation, bus pass, groceries etc?

* Educational reputation of the school. It’s important that you choose better school. School weh get rep, and will boost your profile when a recruiter views your Cv after graduation.

* most times, schools weh Dey ask for small deposit before enrollment, na dem go start to Dey disturb you with mails the minute you land in the Uk.

Wish you the best in your eventual choice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
africahero1:
Good evening good people. Please my flight is scheduled for Saturday, when do you suggest I go for a covid19 test and which lab centres in lagos can you suggest for those that are not fully vaccinated and have travelled.

Thanks as I await your response.
God bless

Contact the Test Center with your flight information. They will schedule the appropriate date for your test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wow so ture..... thanks for the contribution boss. Pleas which of the two will you suggest ?

IvanCardozo:

Congratulations on the offers. I can assure you there are more things to consider asides that which you stated up there.

*Except you’re a rich fellow or from a rich family or something, 1k pounds is a whole lots of difference ooo. Although that shouldn’t be the core factor to determine your choice, but it’s integral

*Location of school is very important. If you’re the type that will be heavily reliant on working to raise money(tuition and living expenses), then location is key. How is the job opportunities in Bradford and Sheffield? How much for accommodation, bus pass, groceries etc?

* Educational reputation of the school. It’s important that you choose better school. School weh get rep, and will boost your profile when a recruiter views your Cv after graduation.

* most times, schools weh Dey ask for small deposit before enrollment, na dem go start to Dey disturb you with mails the minute you land in the Uk.

Wish you the best in your eventual choice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by IvanCardozo: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
mcafeez:
Wow so ture..... thanks for the contribution boss. Pleas which of the two will you suggest ?

Sheffield halam for me straight up. But do your research and compare them. Check the one that appeals to you personally.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
You studied microbiology, that's an edge. I studied mass COMM and still got in.
Show show evidence that you have worked in a hospital. Wtute a good APP and CV detailing your work experience in the field
Just do your research
SpongeBobSP:

Aiight, thanks. Appreciate, guess I should be gunning for the two-year program.
But some of the courses I've seen say this in their general requirements...

"750 relevant clinical practice hours gained within the last 5 years, working in health related environments relevant to the course, for example hospitals, GP surgeries, nursing homes, hospices, and other community settings, including work as an Healthcare Assistant/ Nursing Associate/ Assistant Practitioner"

being that I don't possess this as I studied microbiology, what are the chances of getting in such programs. Although not all request this.

Cc LuchiBianca

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fruitfulmum17: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello People, I recently received an offer of a place in two universities namely University of Huddershield and Teeside University to study masters in Public Health in both Schools. I am yet to settle for one but it appears my spirit man wants me to pick Teeside University which is offering a two years program and I feel like it will be an advantage since I will do an internship/Placement which will offer me the chance of having job experience.

Is there any strong disadvantage to choosing Teeside over Huddershield?
Is there anyone that got an offer for september, 2022 intake in any of these two schools?

Please, gurus should kindly help me with answers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by triumphantboi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tycoon027:

Had a good experience with UBA, Took 48hrs.

Please at what Point did you go to the bank after approval email from cbn supervisor (Review)

Now I get email that it has been approved and waiting on disbursement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nurseriches: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Greetings!!!
Is Bournemouth University a good school, I want to apply for Masters in Mental Health Nursing.

Are there jobs in Bournemouth?
Cheap accommodation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Melchizelite(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kelebabaj:

Hello guys, please I’m practically frustrated it’s been almost 4 months and these people refused to refund me.. when I first applied, I noticed a mistake after I paid so I canceled it and asked for a refund immediately same day, I also did a fresh application and paid again, I used another email this time so it doesn’t get confusing… I have been trying to call them for my refund since through a friend in the Uk but it’s always one story or the other… Someone finally helped me to do the paid email cos my card wasn’t working with it, and they didn’t reply me since 7 days now, I’m so frustrated I have to get my money back cos they even rejected the first one so I can’t lose both ways, what can I do please I’m at my wits end right now.

When you cancel before biometric, it is refundable, if you have already given bio metric, you should receive only the IHS fee.
and it is automatic.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pureebeauty: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please someone help…I’ve been trying to buy my Day 2 PCR test…I’ve tried all my cards…tried different sites..it’s not going through…my flight is on Thursday …that’s what its saying in the picture

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pureebeauty:
Please someone help…I’ve been trying to buy my Day 2 PCR test…I’ve tried all my cards…tried different sites..it’s not going through…my flight is on Thursday …that’s what its saying in the picture

I think Day 2 PCR test no longer needed if you are fully Vaccinated..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by triumphantboi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pureebeauty:

Try vitaclinic
They take my Nigerian card and it’s cheap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by judithnze: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thank you sis!!!

Tjaychic:
I remember your earlier posts!
Congratulations!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bronzedigger(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello gurus I've gotten offers for msc data science at Sunderland university £13350, university of Derby £14700, Suffolk £12950 and Ulster University £13350.... please which is best in terms of cheaper accommodation, jobs for students and transportation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iretiogo1: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Melchizelite:
Visa Alert!

Application(undergraduate): 15th Jan, 2022

Docs uploaded: Waec, IELTS 7.0, Bank statement, CAS

Biometrics:18th Jan 2022 (Standard)

*After my biometrics, I discovered my agent didn't declare 2 Australia and 1 New Zealand refusal while completing the visa form* The penalty for this is a visa refusal and 10years ban from entering the UK if discovered.

My blood pressure was on the rise and I lost my appetite for food completely. Sleep came occasionally. All hopes were lost when I did a detailed research and discovered *THE 5 EYES intelligence sharing group*. I.e The UK share common immigration data with Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA.

I never lost faith. An inner part of me was still hopeful

NSF: 2nd feb, 2022 to provide employment history from 2010... 11YEARS+ study gap

Responded: 3rd Feb, 2022 CV, letter of introduction from old&current employer and pictures to support.

Collection mail: 15th Feb, 2022

DHL delivered: 15th Feb, 2022

When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong and you’ll finally see that No matter where you are on your journey, that’s exactly where you need to be. The next road is always ahead.

Jehovah has been faithful!!!
congratulations…. Plz I will like to ask you some questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.