Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1212031 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by IPDaley: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
splendorian:

Not at all... I have an offer from Sussex too.

Oh nice one smiley Which course? Have you started the process?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nice2men(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Can one apply for upkeep via Form A for family of 5?
Like for main applicant and 4 dependants?
just asking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by splendorian(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
IPDaley:

Oh nice one smiley Which course? Have you started the process?
English:Literature Culture and theory MA
I'm about to pay my deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by splendorian(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm finding it difficult filling the form A online..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Graceee: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
good day house
Please I need to know schools that issue Cas without POF
please House help me out with school names please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm seeing 16k pounds o..

OoreOfeJesu:

Yes I get confirmations immediately after I submit applications. I’m stressed

Anyways?, if you’re low on finances, consider Bangor University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by illocution: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello house, please i will be travelling to Nigeria for my wedding this April and I intend to apply for my partner to join me ending of May. I just want to know if it will be too late by then because my programme is ending by August but visa still valid till January. Please I need advice �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edwosa:

Thank you, Mogatti

But refusals usually do not come with a vignette on the passport. Nothing apparent is imprinted on the passport. Only a refusal letters is issued.

Could you be more descriptive on where the refusal reference number can be seen?

Thanks in anticipation

Yes sir I am aware refusals just come with a letter and no vignette. In addition to the letter they usually write the refusal reference number with a pen at the last passport page. I was refused visitor visa sometime in 2008 and they wrote it with a pen at the last page of my passport. For you it may not be the last page but check through all the pages in your passport which was used to apply you should see it unless they have stopped doing that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please how much is Coventry scholarship... Their fees is 16k pound.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OmichaelO: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
IvanCardozo:

Bro, focus on Northumbria ooo.
I don't know about derby, but Bradford is a no no for me.
why is Bradford a no no bro ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Evaberry:
Please can someone in the house help me with information on york St. John university

What do you want to know?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thiwhy:
Hello guys.
I have a bsc geology (2:2). I’m working at ministry of environment. Pls who can help me with schools good schools I can apply to in Uk with affordable tuition, I’m also searching on google.
Secondly, should I continue with msc geology or can I change my course ?

I think its advisable to go for a course which can help you get a job easily once your done with studies. I dont know how well you can get a job quickly with Msc geology over here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hi Guys I need help, my wife got a conditional offer from Teesside university which is to write ielts and 4k pounds deposit, my question is this must she write ielts? Is there a way we can get over it?.... she also wanted to apply for a PGDE in education from the university of strathclyde but I was told that the UK will not give Visa to students who wants to study PGDE and come over with dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
mogatti:

What do you want to know?

A lot of things , I’ve sent a pm please let’s connect and discuss more. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobgetter(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Webbystar:

I sent you a mail. I applied for biomedical science and for September intake too
What are the prospect with this course. Which school has the lowest fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ziziobi: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
I got admission to teesside last year but my conditional offer did not come with Ielts. To the best of my knowledge, if the waec or neco result has English with a good grade, there is no need for ielts.
ejimogu89:
Hi Guys I need help, my wife got a conditional offer from Teesside university which is to write ielts and 4k pounds deposit, my question is this must she write ielts? Is there a way we can get over it?.... she also wanted to apply for a PGDE in education from the university of strathclyde but I was told that the UK will not give Visa to students who wants to study PGDE and come over with dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa99(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please anyone applying to DMU

I need help in getting some answers.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

I just chatted the school itself and they said March 30
So this info is wrong

Oh! my bad. I said this based on the info on my offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ahh someone Pls help me!!!! who got a mail from Northampton about closed date for deposit.

What do I do? Has anyone experience this before? Can I still go ahead and make the payment? I’m so sad right now. Pls what do I do

@justwise
@duboovay
@kenykale
@alphauno
@mimilyrics
@babababy
@luchibianca

Everybody pls help me oo.. can I still make this payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by splendorian(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Newbie123:

Have you filled it? What do you need or section are you finding difficult?
The section that is asking for the school's bank details

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AllisonUK: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Guys please I have an incorrectly spelt name on my degree certificate and I wish to upload it on the Naric website for evaluation. Is it acceptable to do that with an affidavit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by splendorian(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
I hope I filled these correctly?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Newbie123:

Oh! my bad. I said this based on the info on my offer letter
Can I see please �
My email is goo65261@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello guys! Can I print a bank statement from 16th February to 15th March? Also, since I’m not in Nigeria, can I print the bank statement from Wema ALAT app? The bank statement doesn’t have a Wema Bank written on it. It has ALAT with a telephone number and email for enquiry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Graceee: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good day house

Please I need to know schools that issue Cas without POF

please House help me out with school names please.??

thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by geezynoni: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have a misspelt middle name on my international passport, Rilwan instead of ridwan,and my other documents have ridwan on them, can I use an affidavit + newspaper proof to back it up??...I want apply to school in the Uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Ahh someone Pls help me!!!! who got a mail from Northampton about closed date for deposit.

What do I do? Has anyone experience this before? Can I still go ahead and make the payment? I’m so sad right now. Pls what do I do

@justwise
@duboovay
@kenykale
@alphauno
@mimilyrics
@babababy
@luchibianca

Do not make the payment unless the school asks you to. Contact the school and inquire wether you can go ahead with the payment or ask for exemption. But do not make the payment until the school says so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
i have an admission for Msc Finance with University of SUnderland and Glasgow Caledonian University. Already i have an MBA degree from University of Lagos.
Hope my current MBA qualification will not affect my visa chances with UKVI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Naomimary:
Hello guys! Can I print a bank statement from 16th February to 15th March? Also, since I’m not in Nigeria, can I print the bank statement from Wema ALAT app? The bank statement doesn’t have a Wema Bank written on it. It has ALAT with a telephone number and email for enquiry.

I believe that will be OK. I know Wema bank hardly have their names on document. But if you don't mind, you can email them and ask for a Bank statement of 16/02-15/03.
And if the money is still intact, you can wait till April, the March Bank statement will be generated already and send to your email as far you have your email alert activated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
SerendipityHere:

@justwise
@duboovay
@kenykale
@alphauno
@mimilyrics
@babababy
@luchibianca

Is the deposit refundable i.e. A student-friendly refund policy? You have nothing to lose if they have a refund policy other than admin charges forth n back (say $300 @ most) should you pay and they insist the deadline

When is the deadline ? If you are ready to make the payment today or tomorrow and the deadline is today or 2 days back, you can risk it knowing that it usually takes days b4 their system can pick up the payment

OR ALTERNATIVELY

Do you have contact of anyone in the accounting section? Mail them explaining your situation with the CBN form A policy (add evidence of your form A application with date showing) and also apply for an extension of days or a week that you are sure won't fail.
If need be, escalate it to other teams like international team, admission team, etc

This policies and deadlines are not cast on stones - they can be waived in some genuine cases

Wishing you the best!

there are delays

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Naomimary:

App statements are allowed I understand
Yes you can print seems it is more than the required 28days
If you can ascertain that the contacts lead back to WEMA, you are good

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.