Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224987 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please who has gotten CAS for chester may 2022 intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
splendorian:

The section that is asking for the school's bank details

Check your offer letter or invoice if your school issues one.

All this info is listed there. If it's not, you might want to check on your schools' website or mail them and request for it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bature45: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Not long like a week got it March 1st and am just concern about something's did you apply

author=rottenPussy post=110795961]Hi, pls how long did it take before you got the admission?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
bali233:
Please who has gotten CAS for chester may 2022 intake

Chester has started issuing CAS since last Monday for May intake. Don't dull, get in touch them or bombard them with mails n calls if you haven't received any mail on what next to do to get your CAS.

They have a new system in place though - CAS Shield

Time is of the essence
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leogho: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
My bro,

I don't know how I will be able to eat now o. I cancelled my form A shortly after receiving the mail this morning. So, so, heart broken... I have also written to them to defer to September while considering if I will go to Teesside.

Do you have another May/June offer? You might start considering such likewise.

SerendipityHere:
Ahh someone Pls help me!!!! who got a mail from Northampton about closed date for deposit.

What do I do? Has anyone experience this before? Can I still go ahead and make the payment? I’m so sad right now. Pls what do I do

@justwise
@duboovay
@kenykale
@alphauno
@mimilyrics
@babababy
@luchibianca

Everybody pls help me oo.. can I still make this payment?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peace2007: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good day,my sis got an offer for pgce in education at university of Exeter a one Yr program just 7k,she has numerous offers from others schools which are masters, but she is thinking of going to Exeter because of funds and her career.Can she bring her family with her please someone in uk should help om this

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Proudlyzainab: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
ejimogu89:
Hi Guys I need help, my wife got a conditional offer from Teesside university which is to write ielts and 4k pounds deposit, my question is this must she write ielts? Is there a way we can get over it?.... she also wanted to apply for a PGDE in education from the university of strathclyde but I was told that the UK will not give Visa to students who wants to study PGDE and come over with dependent.

In everything you do, run from teeside. A lot of people applied for September 2021 and January 2022 and were deferred to September 2022 and are still waiting for refund. They’re extremely slow with no tangible reason for delay when you reach out!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Electroweb(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello everyone,
-Which bank is good for someone to open account with in the Uk as a student? For sending and receiving money from Nigeria and all that…
-What criteria is used in selecting school for the kids?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Visa Alert!!!
Though I have testified here before but that was for my spouse.

Dependent Visa
VI TLS
Standard Application

Biometric: 3rd of March
Application moved to VAC: 14th March
Collection mail: 14th March
No NSF and no paid mail.

It took 7 working days, I am still amazed.
Document submitted: TB test, Photo Album, Marriage certificate, Landed Property to show our names, Telex Copy of school fees paid, Expenses on my spouse account, Statement of account for my spouse and myself, Vignette for my spouse and BRP of my spouse.

But please who can explain what was written on my visa. It says "Restricted Work, No Sport person and no public funds.

Please what does Restricted Work means ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bature45:
Not long like a week got it March 1st and am just concern about something's did you apply

author=rottenPussy post=110795961]Hi, pls how long did it take before you got the admission?
I applied, but I haven't gotten any response. It's 2 weeks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ThisGuy2020: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
nice2men:
Lies. Branches have not input whatsoever. Don't let anyone deceive you.
I have done form A using Zenith Bank and UBA. No one can influence your application.

Your form can actually be influenced if you know someone in the bank that you applied at. That’s just facts.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thank you sir! So I just sent them a mail. Awaiting their response.
AlphaUno:

Is the deposit refundable i.e. A student-friendly refund policy? You have nothing to lose if they have a refund policy other than admin charges forth n back (say $300 @ most) should you pay and they insist the deadline

When is the deadline ? If you are ready to make the payment today or tomorrow and the deadline is today or 2 days back, you can risk it knowing that it usually takes days b4 their system can pick up the payment

OR ALTERNATIVELY

Do you have contact of anyone in the accounting section? Mail them explaining your situation with the CBN form A policy (add evidence of your form A application with date showing) and also apply for an extension of days or a week that you are sure won't fail.
If need be, escalate it to other teams like international team, admission team, etc

This policies and deadlines are not cast on stones - they can be waived in some genuine cases

Wishing you the best!

there are delays
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okay noted. I have emailed them. I’m awaiting a reply. Thank you.

kennykale:

Do not make the payment unless the school asks you to. Contact the school and inquire wether you can go ahead with the payment or ask for exemption. But do not make the payment until the school says so
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
samsat:
Visa Alert!!!

Dependent Visa
VI TLS
Standard Application

No NSF and no paid mail.

Document submitted: TB test, Photo Album, Marriage certificate, Landed Property to show our names, Telex Copy of school fees paid, Expenses on my spouse account, Statement of account for my spouse and myself, Vignette for my spouse and BRP of my spouse.

But please who can explain what was written on my visa. It says "Restricted Work, No Sport person and no public funds.

Visa rush has gone down drastically, imagine a standard application taking 7 days.

Congrats man

Means you can't work in some restricted job(s) - sport, civil n public service being some of them.
You can't work as a medical Dr or Dentist too. When you go for your BRP, you can find out which others there are if you wish

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babababy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Finally its coming to an end …

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Webbystar(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
jobgetter:

What are the prospect with this course. Which school has the lowest fees?

You can Google the prospect. Hull has the lowest fee for it 11k

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
IvanCardozo:

Really can't say. Never been to the two cities, but I think Edinburgh would have a higher chance. Try to do findings online though.

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thank you so much... You guys are the best... I have learnt a lot by visiting this forum...

AlphaUno:

Visa rush has gone down drastically, imagine a standard application taking 7 days.

Congrats man

Means you can't work in some restricted job(s) - sport, civil n public service being some of them.
You can't work as a medical Dr or Dentist too. When you go for your BRP, you can find out which others there are if you wish

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Naijablackboy:
Please how much is Coventry scholarship... Their fees is 16k pound.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MaBuk(f): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Congratulations! Is this standard visa or priority?

samsat:
Visa Alert!!!

Dependent Visa
VI TLS
Standard Application

No NSF and no paid mail.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobgetter(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Webbystar:

You can Google the prospect. Hull has the lowest fee for it 11k
Any scholarship or discount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by geezynoni: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have a misspelt middle name on my international passport, Rilwan instead of ridwan,and my other documents have ridwan on them, can I use an affidavit + newspaper proof to back it up??...I want apply to school in the Uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emmyzdon: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pls who knows when university of Salford will start issuing cas for September intake. I m curious so as to make adequate planning before hand
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samhay: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
mechoau:

Modified: anyone who is interested in cheap school with low tuition fee and minimum deposit can look into Sheffield Hallam university since Hull has closed most of its courses for international students for

These are the schools I once applied

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toms55(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
enesty:
Hello
Please who has offer from Aberystwyth university? I just got one for September
Hello brother, i am also interested in this school. How long does it take to get admission ? What is their payment plan? The school is not really popular in nigeria here( ibmaybbe wrong tho) isnthere a group for prospect students ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Righty(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Babababy:
Finally its coming to an end …

This is a welcome development. That means taking of covid vaccine is not compulsory.

Please, enlighten us about this information.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by njubu: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
How can I track my application please?
samsat:
Visa Alert!!!

Dependent Visa
VI TLS
Standard Application

No NSF and no paid mail.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Webbystar(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
jobgetter:

Any scholarship or discount?

Discount at hull? No, it's 11k it's the cheapest.
I only know of Salford, 15300 fee and discount between 3-5k. Chester 13450 fee and discount between 1-2k. You can check for others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by major911(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Greetings… if i’am applying for dependent after I already left for the Uk, does the supporting statement to show money is not been recycled need to stay for 28days too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
samsat:
Visa Alert!!!

Dependent Visa
VI TLS
Standard Application

Application moved to Vic
No NSF and no paid mail.

Wow congratulations to u and I wish u best of luck!! The God that did yours will do mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by meenat101: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please anyone going to coventry may intake, let's connect

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.