Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209729 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Just surprised! Didn’t expect the mail honestly.

There’s Ulster though but...I don’t like the course. quote author=[leogho post=111036038]My bro,

I don't know how I will be able to eat now o. I cancelled my form A shortly after receiving the mail this morning. So, so, heart broken... I have also written to them to defer to September while considering if I will go to Teesside.

Do you have another May/June offer? You might start considering such likewise.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonero230:
Plz who has experience with Canterbury Christ church university. Do they issue CAS on time.

They do pre Cas interview, once approved....Cas comes out in less than a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ishoba: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kindly advice masters in public health at University of Essex or Anglia Ruskin University. Got offer from the two. Which will you likely go for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dave0450(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm jst confused been searching on google for low tution fee schl and course that I can go for that will be easy for me to get job in U.K. I studied sociology(2.2) and I want to go for masters. Plz I need help guys coz time is running out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gigli:

They do pre Cas interview, once approved....Cas comes out in less than a week

When will the interview come up, I already have unconditional offer and they only asked me to pay £5000, will the interview come up after the deposit payment?
Are you in Canterbury?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Evaberry:
Please can someone in the house help me with information on york St. John university

What will you like to know?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
The question is a bit confusing to me
But
If youre showing a separate pof from the one u used, make sure it passes the 28day mark and if you've not spent a while in the uk, say like more than six months, you may want to ensure that the pof you used is to some extent still available
major911:
Greetings… if i’am applying for dependent after I already left for the Uk, does the supporting statement to show money is not been recycled need to stay for 28days too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ishoba:
Kindly advice masters in public health at University of Essex or Anglia Ruskin University. Got offer from the two. Which will you likely go for?
How long did it take to get offer from the two?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by freesty(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
I contacted the admissions team earlier this month & was told CAS issuance for September 2022 entry will commence by the end of the month(March)
Emmyzdon:
Pls who knows when university of Salford will start issuing cas for September intake. I m curious so as to make adequate planning before hand
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
They stopped years back. Now, only the refusal letter is evidence of a refusal - no notation on the passport.
mogatti:

Yes sir I am aware refusals just come with a letter and no vignette. In addition to the letter they usually write the refusal reference number with a pen at the last passport page. I was refused visitor visa sometime in 2008 and they wrote it with a pen at the last page of my passport. For you it may not be the last page but check through all the pages in your passport which was used to apply you should see it unless they have stopped doing that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
gigli, did you get my question here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
AlphaUno:

Chester has started issuing CAS since last Monday for May intake. Don't dull, get in touch them or bombard them with mails n calls if you haven't received any mail on what next to do to get your CAS.

They have a new system in place though - CAS Shield

Time is of the essence

Thanks. My pof isnt mature yet. Were you issued CAS? whats s the last date of resumption stated on the CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleemoon(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Webbystar:

Discount at hull? No, it's 11k it's the cheapest.
I only know of Salford, 15300 fee and discount between 3-5k. Chester 13450 fee and discount between 1-2k. You can check for others

Thank you for dis info... I dun sharply apply to Salford too...ll need to edit my PS nd upload tomorrow morning at work den submit...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by geezynoni: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have a misspelt middle name on my international passport, Rilwan instead of ridwan,and my other documents have ridwan on them, can I use an affidavit + newspaper proof to back it up??...I want apply to school in the Uk...Abeg oo,make pesin answer me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peace2007: 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
peace2007:
Good day,my sis got an offer for pgce in education at university of Exeter a one Yr program just 7k,she has numerous offers from others schools which are masters, but she is thinking of going to Exeter because of funds and her career.Can she bring her family with her please someone in uk should help om this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SijiGbologe1: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Pls will Leeds Beckett university ask for POF before CAS issuance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2022
postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE) is at leavel 7 so yes to dependants
[quote author=peace2007 post=111044360][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa99(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2022
hello everybody I got a offer on the 18 of feb 2022 to DMU
Pre masters and masters
In the offer letter I was given a gap date to pay the deposit and rest of the balance

To pay 5kplus before 3rd and balance the rest when am to enroll

Did the pre cas interview
Got reply from them the same day within hours self
I cleared the interview

The questions was so smooth

Now my course start date is 4th of April
Course is international business and management

Please does De Montfort university release cas on time..Since on the 9th way I don do the pre cas interview I no fit sleep well..somebody please reply.thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jubrilx3: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2022
freesty:
I contacted the admissions team earlier this month & was told CAS issuance for September 2022 entry will commence by the end of the month(March)

How much is the initial deposit for Salford University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zakozahbehni: 12:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Does anyone know how the job market is for IT careers in Essex, would need to make a decision on this unconditional offer I received from the University of Essex.

Many thanks in advance for your responses smiley smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Its standard

MaBuk:
Congratulations! Is this standard visa or priority?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 1:07am On Mar 15, 2022
If you have submitted and done your biometrics, go to your application, click on the link that has biometrics and documents upload, it will take you to another page. Then click on track...

njubu:
How can I track my application please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nteogwuija(m): 1:23am On Mar 15, 2022
Webbystar:

Discount at hull? No, it's 11k it's the cheapest.
I only know of Salford, 15300 fee and discount between 3-5k. Chester 13450 fee and discount between 1-2k. You can check for others

Sorry to ask, is Hull a good place to study and work?

Any idea about the cost of living?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MaBuk(f): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2022
SijiGbologe1:
Pls will Leeds Beckett university ask for POF before CAS issuance?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EkunD1(m): 1:53am On Mar 15, 2022
To whom it may concern, starting from 4am, March 18th. You do not need to do any covid test or fill locator form whether vaccinated or not to enter England.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 4:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Anybody going to uni of west Scotland London campus May 2022 intake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 4:54am On Mar 15, 2022
@Elolam87, you tried emailing me? What’s up? Pls direct all questions or information here. Quote me. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dave0450(m): 5:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Ishoba:

plz I studied sociology can I also go for this course(public health) and this two schl mention above is there admission still open?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.