Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202449 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sammyp01: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Greetings house, please my TB test expires by ending of April and my course starts date is 16 may I'm about to apply for Visa. Should this be a concern?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
ziziobi:
Well, I just got here March 1st and picked my brp and filled the link on the 2nd of March . You have to pick your BRP first before filling the link. However I heard you can return your passport back and try to correct the visa in Nigeria but I do not know the process of correcting the visa in Nigeria. You can trying sending a paid mail to UKVI.
thanks for your prompt response I really appreciate it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
TheCvBank:
Good morning everyone,

I want to enquire about affordable schools that accept HND for masters in social work/healthcare. I have a friend that has been facing difficulties with finding such. Most of the options school offers are pre-masters + masters for HND holders. Issue with this is that both programmes have to be for at once, which is expensive. So if we can find a school that offers a pre-masters alone or masters for social work, public health or any health related course, will really appreciate pointers or suggestions.
why not apply to Bangor university they accept HND
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nestech: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just got an offer from university of Bolton.

Tuition is 12950
Scholarship 3000

Any student from the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by id2019(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
thebossagain:
am going to Bangor but still in the process.
Same here. Do we have our own WhatsApp group ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zakozahbehni: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
I received a conditional offer from Loughborough University London, anyone processing this Uni?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nestech:

Tuition is 12950
Scholarship 3000

Is it minus the scholarship that is 12950? or?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello guys,

I just got a conditional offer from London Sounth Bank University with a CAS of 3500, and boldly stated on their site thats it is non-refundable....

Is it advisable to go on with such offer since visa approval is not guaranteed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
You have two option, either you return it back to tls for correction which will take more time, or you travel with it and correct there.
Khadijatolaide:
Visa alert!!!
Alhamdulilah robbi al-ameen the power of prayer is so real do not underestimate it.

Dependent visa: myself and my child
Ikeja TLS
Standard application

Biometric: 7th of March
Application moved to UKVI: 8th of March
NSF mail: 9th of March, nothing was requested
Collection mail: 16th of March

It took just 7 working days I’m still surprised because I received a NSF mail and wasn’t expecting it any time soon. I went to pick up our visa this morning there was no work no visa on it, please who knows what I can do to resolve this because I read it on their website that dependent are allowed to work

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awumen: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congrat. Travel first once you arrive you can start the process correcting the error.
If you anyone need help with short stay(New arrivals) and Long stay accommodation in and around Glasgow,Paisley plus environs please me to assist @ amarimee@outlook.com.
We can sort your accommodation even before your arrival.
Khadijatolaide:
Visa alert!!!
Alhamdulilah robbi al-ameen the power of prayer is so real do not underestimate it.

Dependent visa: myself and my child
Ikeja TLS
Standard application

Biometric: 7th of March
Application moved to UKVI: 8th of March
NSF mail: 9th of March, nothing was requested
Collection mail: 16th of March

It took just 7 working days I’m still surprised because I received a NSF mail and wasn’t expecting it any time soon. I went to pick up our visa this morning there was no work no visa on it, please who knows what I can do to resolve this because I read it on their website that dependent are allowed to work

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bukolaaa(f): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
I also have offer from them but it's 5500 they requested for as tuition deposit from me
segunibk:
Please anyone here studying in Northumbria university here I need help, I got an offer whc state I sud pay 2000 deposit but reading there terms and conditions na 5500 dey there whc1 am to follow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
thebossagain:
am going to Bangor but still in the process.
Same here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bolarhjy: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
I just got the automatic conditional offer, please kindly advise if I am to send my documents as a reply to the mail. I am confused on this. I sent you an email please if you do not mind
Bubblesirene:

No I’ve not, I’ve gotten the first, almost automatic conditional offer and another specific one and I’ve met their requirements. Still waiting for unconditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Toppy08: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good day house. Please, how much will someone need for studying in UK: My self, hubby and our 4months baby?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lcharmz: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bimtun:
Gud evening noble members.
Its my first time posting on nairaland.
I was given a conditional offer to study in Hull on19th September 2022. So far I have accepted the offer, uploaded the required academic reference as specified by the University and currently preparing for IELTS

As ATAS is part of the requirements, I'd like to inquire the best time to initiate the ATAS registration.

Also, I'd like to know if Hull requests for PoF before CAS issuance.

Thank you.
I think it's best you start now since it takes about 6weeks to get it.
From what I've heard they don't request for POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bolarhjy: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
I also got this conditional offer but don't know where to upload, please I sent an email
ZiggyMr:

Hello,
i got a conditional offer from ulster university, i am to upload my transcript, academic certificate, sop and english language qualification.
i have done all except language qualification, do i have to add my Neco token to confirm the result or i should just upload my Neco result.
Pls i need your swift response.
thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Toppy08:
Good day house. Please, how much will someone need for studying in UK: My self, hubby and our 4months baby?

Depends on the uni, different uni have different tuition fees. Also depends on if the uni is in london or not. So there is no fixed amount it varies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sonwa:
You have two option, either you return it back to tls for correction which will take more time, or you travel with it and correct there.
I’ll go with the later option. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
awumen:
Congrat. Travel first once you arrive you can start the process correcting the error.
If you anyone need help with short stay(New arrivals) and Long stay accommodation in and around Glasgow,Paisley plus environs please me to assist @ amarimee@outlook.com.
We can sort your accommodation even before your arrival.
will keep that in mind. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odollyp:
@tunjyp.. Good day to you. Are u also into Middlesex university. If yes .let's roll so we can be on guide ourself

Actually, it's my wife.
But you can reach me on my signature
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
AlphaUno:

I meant after presenting them 28 days POF, some school will still ask you the quoted question and when you say NO because you don't want to lie, you get delayed.

Ok.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
sammyp01:
Greetings house, please my TB test expires by ending of April and my course starts date is 16 may I'm about to apply for Visa. Should this be a concern?
no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Graceee: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pls house , does Turkish airling require pcr testing on transit at istanbul, if someone is headed to London?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anayolity: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nestech:

Tuition is 12950
Scholarship 3000

What course Bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anayolity: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dahyormine:
Hello guys,

I just got a conditional offer from London Sounth Bank University with a CAS of 3500, and boldly stated on their site thats it is non-refundable....

Is it advisable to go on with such offer since visa approval is not guaranteed

Which kind school be that.... No put leg oooh I take God name beg you £3500 is huge to loose

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dharmight: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good day everyone,

I'm a newbies here and I'm trusting God to share my success story in the part soonest.

However, I want to ask about how to check for universities in UK to apply for Masters program, I'm looking for course related to Sustainable Energy, Energy policy, Energy Audit blah blah etc at University that doesn't require Ietls.

Looking forward to your response ASAP.

Best regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleemoon(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dharmight:
Good day everyone,

I'm a newbies here and I'm trusting God to share my success story in the part soonest.

However, I want to ask about how to check for universities in UK to apply for Masters program, I'm looking for course related to Sustainable Energy, Energy policy, Energy Audit blah blah etc at University that doesn't require Ietls.

Looking forward to your response ASAP.

Best regards

Check Hertfordshire

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
sammyp01:

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topmc: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nestech:

Tuition is 12950
Scholarship 3000

What's tuition deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topmc: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please anyone with the list of universities in the UK that mpower gives study loan. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dharmight: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
sleemoon:

Thank you
Check Hertfordshire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pinkasso: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
You will need to upload with the scratch card (scratch and snap)...then send with your result/ certificate....
ZiggyMr:

Hello,
i got a conditional offer from ulster university, i am to upload my transcript, academic certificate, sop and english language qualification.
i have done all except language qualification, do i have to add my Neco token to confirm the result or i should just upload my Neco result.
Pls i need your swift response.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.