Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1212995 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Islamiat01:
Hello guyz, please I need someone to shed a light on this issue - I applied for MSc 2021 but I failed my dissertation and the university gave an option of giving a PGDip Certificate Award. But I don’t know if this Certificate is eligible for applying for post study visa (PSW). Please I need your help asap. @Justwise and others.

People with a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) are eligible to apply, so you should be able to apply

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jazzyjay(f): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lcharmz:

Did you have to wait to get the ATAS certificate to send to them? It is one of my conditions for Lincoln.

Hi let's connect. I equally have conditional offer with Lincoln September intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by amaka89: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
September intake postgraduate.
Which University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lcharmz:

Did you have to wait to get the ATAS certificate to send to them? It is one of my conditions for Lincoln.

Yes I got my ATAS 21 days after I submitted the request.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
mechoau:

I was given conditional offer, MSc Mechanical Engineering. I had c6 in waec and this make them to request for ielts

You have to opt for IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lcharmz: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
AyomidejiOpe:

Yes I got my ATAS 21 days after I submitted the request.
Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bimtun:
Gud evening noble members.
Its my first time posting on nairaland.
I was given a conditional offer to study in Hull on19th September 2022. So far I have accepted the offer, uploaded the required academic reference as specified by the University and currently preparing for IELTS

As ATAS is part of the requirements, I'd like to inquire the best time to initiate the ATAS registration

Also, I'd like to know if Hull requests for PoF before CAS issuance.

Thank you.

Initiate ATAS immediately
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lcharmz:

I think it's best you start now since it takes about 6weeks to get it.
From what I've heard they don't request for POF

I got mine in 3weeks.
It comes faster once you filled the information right
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hull subby please which way leads to form A?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
bukolaaa:
I also have offer from them but it's 5500 they requested for as tuition deposit from me
Which course are you going for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
The last option...
AyomidejiOpe:
Hull subby please which way leads to form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Heading to Hull too, POF is not required for CAS issuance.
Bimtun:
Gud evening noble members.
Its my first time posting on nairaland.
I was given a conditional offer to study in Hull on19th September 2022. So far I have accepted the offer, uploaded the required academic reference as specified by the University and currently preparing for IELTS

As ATAS is part of the requirements, I'd like to inquire the best time to initiate the ATAS registration.

Also, I'd like to know if Hull requests for PoF before CAS issuance.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omoluv5:
The last option...

Okay, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omoluv5:
Heading to Hull too, POF is not required for CAS issuance.

Let's link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awesomedeji111(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tamp2017:
Pls house, My wife has done her biometrics since 14th of February, we sent a paid mail. Decision has been made but nothing till now. Still at DMC. They said we should wait for 10 working days which is tomorrow. Pls what do you think I can do because I need my wife here. Thanks

I am facing same problem. My wife left Nigeria on the 13th February. I did my Biometrics since 8th February with my daughter. My daughters visa came out on the 24th February and up till now mine isn’t . Still at DMC . Sent paid mail, was asked to wait for first 10days n later another 15working days . I’m just frustrated has they are suffering my 10month old daughter to reunite with her mum .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awesomedeji111(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tamp2017:
please I need advice on what to do

Send them another mail tomorrow to know what next . Probably it would be that you should wait another 15 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nice2men(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Most people with this problem are dependants with under age children.

Khadijatolaide:

Thanks alot, does that mean u couldn’t work over there since January ? And please what if I fill the form now will it effect change when I want to collect my BRP?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dontos: 12:53am On Mar 18, 2022
How much POF is needed to study in Cardiff for husband and Wife (Dependant), school fees £12,200. Initial deposit £6,100.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topmc: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Gurus in the house
Please what's your advise for Bsc Economics in naija and wants to go for another Bsc course in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sirleecoded(m): 1:11am On Mar 18, 2022
Topmc:
Gurus in house
Pls send me UK Universities with low tuition deposit and guaranteed refund in case.

Thanks
pls which cheapest universities accept neco in Uk ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 1:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Chuksy12:
Please did you pay the deposit through FORM A??
quote author=Ade999 post=111068793]My people, please I have a bit of an issue if anyone can help / advise.

My bank remitted deposit payment less of offshore charges of GBP 25 to Uni of Hull, and the school has acknowledged receipt of 1,975 on the portal.

Do I need to pay the diffential before CAS issuance?

You don't need to. You will pay the differential as part of your enrolment fee, don't worry, you will be advised.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 2:42am On Mar 18, 2022
amaka89:

Which University?
oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:53am On Mar 18, 2022
awesomedeji111:

I am facing same problem. My wife left Nigeria on the 13th February. I did my Biometrics since 8th February with my daughter. My daughters visa came out on the 24th February and up till now mine isn’t . Still at DMC . Sent paid mail, was asked to wait for first 10days n later another 15working days . I’m just frustrated has they are suffering my 10month old daughter to reunite with her mum .

It is well and it shall end in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 3:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Topmc:
Gurus in the house
Please what's your advise for Bsc Economics in naija and wants to go for another Bsc course in UK.

Not bad @ all . Just another course that will strengthen your 1st degree and give you a strong hold on the labor market

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nestech: 3:16am On Mar 18, 2022
anayolity:

What course Bro

MSc Civil Engineering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nestech: 3:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Topmc:

What's tuition deposit?

Yet to find out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hairybelly01: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2022
Just got a conditional offer for September admission

quote author=angel4sure post=111098194]Hello everyone. Good evening. Nice being here. Pls are there people who applied to university of Aberdeen, I did and am still waiting for their email. I look forward to a positive email.

Pls who has gotten admission to university of Aberdeen?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dave0450(m): 5:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Is it a must to upload transcript for the school when applying, that's stage I'm now n my transcript is not ready for now because of this useless uni strike, thou I'm still looking for ways whereby I can get hold of the transcript.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hairybelly01: 5:43am On Mar 18, 2022
dave0450:
Is it a must to upload transcript for the school when applying, that's stage I'm now n my transcript is not ready for now because of this useless uni strike, thou I'm still looking for ways whereby I can get hold of the transcript.
No it's not a must. Some schools give conditional offers without transcript.
And some don't even request for it after all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bukolaaa(f): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Business with international management
AnaCheks:
Which course are you going for?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2022
id2019:

Same here. Do we have our own WhatsApp group ?
non that I know of, can we start one , send me your number so we can add up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2022
AyomidejiOpe:

You have to opt for IELTS

Pls how can I go about this? Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.