Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224096 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mizz2posh: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Guys please I need help, I just applied to 2 schools in the UK. My issue is that, my school documents have my father's surname, while my international passport has my husband's surname, do I need to do an affidavit or something to show the reason for the difference in the surname? Thanks for your reply in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omonijoy4real: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Afroguee:
Good day everyone.
I plan on paying my fees this week and GTB says it'll take 3 weeks for the process and that's too close to my deadline.

Which bank is better and faster to use

Please help.
Thanks

Use UBA. Its within 5 working days.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Okay. Thank you very much.

quote author=Omonijoy4real post=111257006]

Use UBA. Its within 5 working days.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ToyosiR(f): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Anyone with University of Bolton admission?

How long does it take to receive their offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Do I need to have an account with the bank?
Omonijoy4real:

Use UBA. Its within 5 working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Arusiez(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Afroguee:
Do I need to have an account with the bank?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Semtu(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Please house

I was just debited about 6m to pay tuition using form A and subsequently, I was debited 10k with the narration “Form A payment”

Will I still be debited for Telex and other charges asides the 10k they already debited? If so, about how much in charges will I be debited again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by napoleonbaba(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Magma012:
Is anyone already in this school or just got admitted?
University of Westminster

HI Magma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Anyone going to Oxford Brookes, September intake.
Please let's connect .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Stewart883:
I just got an unconditional offer from University of Hall. I had a 3rd class degree before now. Start date is September 2022. Anyone??
It is nice to know that the University of Hull also accept MSc directly with 3rd class/ HND.

I also notice that you got admission in University of Sunderland with your Third class degree too/

University of Hull and Sunderland should be added to the list then.

Congrats. Please also guide HND and Third class holders on how to gain admission directly to motivate them. They keep on messaging me but I no longer reply because it appears they don't want to put in the simplest of work which is:

HAVE CONSIDERABLE RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE TO YOUR PROPOSED COURSE
WRITE A COMPETENT STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
HAVE A RELEVANT REFERENCE LETTER

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bomsilaga(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Afroguee:
Anyone going to Oxford Brookes, September intake.
Please let's connect .
Please if you are postgraduate, kindly check the details of your offer. I got an unconditional offer from them only to be told that the program is blended online and i cannot travel with family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
mizz2posh:
Guys please I need help, I just applied to 2 schools in the UK. My issue is that, my school documents have my father's surname, while my international passport has my husband's surname, do I need to do an affidavit or something to show the reason for the difference in the surname? Thanks for your reply in advance.
Your marriage certificate and if you have news paper publication for change of name also,that's what i use

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
toms55:
Hello who also applied for aberystwhyth university , wales ? Let's connect

i did but no response or offer yet since about 3weeks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Electroweb(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
H
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Woah. I didn't see anything like blended or online in my offer. Or do I check the website?. I don't have any other offers that are valid cuz ive already settled with this one's
bomsilaga:

Please if you are postgraduate, kindly check the details of your offer. I got an unconditional offer from them only to be told that the program is blended online and i cannot travel with family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
adetunjioludami:

Please, mine would expire March next year and I'm planning towards September intake. I'll just be getting for my Family,do you advise I renew mine alongside or just use it like that.

Same goes for both of you. Apply to schools with the old while renewing, then update the school as soon as the new one becomes available. Make sure your visa is on the new one

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Also is Postgraduate different from Masters?
I find that confusing sometimes. I got a conditional offer for masters.

bomsilaga:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Haykaybecks:
Good morning guys, For we that have ulster conditional offer for MAY intake..... Gurus in the house, what should we do and how how can we go about it please. Because i called my agent to ask if there's any update but she said not yet.... Am just confused please

Do you receive mails from the school direct or only what your agent tells you is all you bank on?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Semtu:
Please house

I was just debited about 6m to pay tuition using form A and subsequently, I was debited 10k with the narration “Form A payment”

Will I still be debited for Telex and other charges asides the 10k they already debited? If so, about how much in charges will I be debited again?

Which bank made the payment for you pls? I need a bank that can pay in 1 week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
mizz2posh:

This is not an issue as a married woman.

Have you done the usual change of name, affidavit, newspaper thing? Get all your docs intact and you good to go. And also, get supporting evidence to show strong n subsisting relationship with your partner i.e. Pics, chats, receipts etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Semtu(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jsaviour:

Which bank made the payment for you pls? I need a bank that can pay in 1 week

The way things are, I don’t think any bank can pay under one week.

All banks are complaining that CBN is no longer allocating much funds. But I think smaller banks are still able to process Form A within two weeks.

I did mine with Keystone and it took three weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good day House, I’m trying to apply for a dependant Visa for my Wife. Do I enter the Expiry date on the Visa Sticker on my Passport or the one on my BRP?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Brp
Feyeemi:
Good day House, I’m trying to apply for a dependant Visa for my Wife. Do I enter the Expiry date on the Visa Sticker on my Passport or the one on my BRP?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
POST Graduate, studies after you graduate with ur bachelors, higher than bachelor degree. Could be masters phd, mphil, pgce etc
Afroguee:
Also is Postgraduate different from Masters?
I find that confusing sometimes. I got a conditional offer for masters.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by synero74: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
@BECKY6240. I sent u an e message. please check ur mail. I am also given conditional admission in University of Ulsters. Please send ur no to mail so that u can put me through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
DuBooVay:
Brp

Solid??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by synero74: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
@orjforlife. please send ur no to mail. i sent u an e message tok. please check ur mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sir? I said enter the expiry on ur brp
Feyeemi:

Solid??

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.