Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217982 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Semtu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
hustla:

3rd week here.. Still, nothing yet

Gtbank

BTW, what's the rate you were charged with?

I paid in US dollars, the rate was 419
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Inigeorge: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Whats the name of the app please
AlphaUno:

You can conveniently use your mobile app while waiting for your test in their office.......payment will be confirmed and you ll be 'good to go'
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsonshines: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Anyone going to the University of Hull this September? Let's connect.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Does the University of Derby accept wassce for postgraduate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MOG2711: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
thebossagain:
Does the University of Derby accept wassce for postgraduate.
Yes they do. I used my Waec and I have a conditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nice2men(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
I uploaded my Passport with visa, brp, CAS and Authority to debit. Now they are asking for invoice from school for upkeep. I asked for £3900 to be paid into my UK account.

bali233:

Pls what documents did u upload and is the money meant to be paid to your uk account? and whats the maximum amount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Duet93(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Someone pls answer this. Thank you

synero74:
Guys. University of Ulsters said i should upload english qualification. will i just upload the waec certificate with me. Cos i saw people talking about waec scratch cards. Wat is that for. please help a friend oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Duet93(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi House. I' just started my application to study in d Ulster university and I'm kinda stuck writing a good Personal Statement. Please I need help with available tools/hint to help with that. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adespecial: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls anyone going to Swansea university this September….. let’s connect please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
MOG2711:
Yes they do. I used my Waec and I have a conditional offer
waec and wassce which of them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh I see. Mine is 3k deposit. I just checked for MSc management in health and social care.
bomsilaga:

I think it is programme specific, so do your due diligence. How much deposit were you asked to pay? I was asked to pay just 1000 and that's where I got suspicious. So check again thoroughly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Semtu:

I paid in US dollars, the rate was 419

grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
thebossagain:
waec and wassce which of them

shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
For the sch to confirm your result
Duet93:
Someone pls answer this. Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by limzycollins(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
I just an offer from Sunderland, am I required to submit my WAEC during visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
DuBooVay:
I wish i could. Last few times i tried it with two people them de call me for 2 am, midnights to ask question. One even tell me say I de keep am waiting for not replying within the hr, say i de rude, me way de class de pretend say the grammar lecturer de speak no de gimme headache. Well sha nobody send me to study English �� Na why i no de reply my emails from nairaland again. Any info u need here i can always provide
Wetin be this grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dotedote: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Stewart883:

I have a 3rd class degree and I have just been offered admission at Sunderland..

for what course pls ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by limzycollins(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please someone with same issue should help me out, the month on my WAEC certificate is different from my passport but the year and date are correct, Can a sworn affidavit from High court be enough to go about my visa application as i have gotten offer from university Sunderland and Teesside ..

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
adespecial:
Pls anyone going to Swansea university this September….. let’s connect please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hello Bro, I will love to know, why is it dangerous to work more hours?

Bibilucky1:
Hello �
I got offers from Uni of Chichester and Sheffield Hallam but because of their payment plans and I don’t intend to work more hours as I was told it’s very dangerous etc.... I’m waiting for Dundee to give me an offer because of the flexible payment plan as compared to the 2 English schools(University of Chichester and Sheffield Hallam) I was asked some more written interview questions last week and I’m hoping I get the offer letter soon.

Please, is anyone here waiting for Dundee?
I’d also like to find out if one needs POF as a preCAS checklist for the University of Dundee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Either option. It depends on what you want though it is sometimes better for the main applocant to come first to sort accommodation and the likes.
If your dependants don't mind the initial stress of settling in, then nothing says that you cant come at the same time.
giftedchild009:

My question is, can your dependants go together with you and enter UK together with you, or you will first go and they will come and join you?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
How na.. you guys should explain. I knw UKVI must ask for POF. Maybe I'm missing something.

Not all schools requires proof of funds before issuing you a CAS.You need a CAS before proceeding to apply for visa.Do you understand ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi nairalanders,Please who is going to RGU(Robert Gordon university).
I applied on the 11th without my transcript and reference and got a conditional offer on the 15th to upload my bio data on my passport and answer two SOP questions and make a 34% deposit of 4573..I was surprise they didn’t ask for my transcript.Still waiting for my conditions to be reviewed before making payment .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
limzycollins:
Please someone with same issue should help me out, the month on my WAEC certificate is different from my passport but the year and date are correct, Can a sworn affidavit from High court be enough to go about my visa application as i have gotten offer from university Sunderland and Teesside ..

I Have the same issue with my WAEC,tho mine is the year is different from the one on my passport,so I was advised to use my NECO.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:
I got a conditional offer to University of South Wales to study public health
Please does anyone know how much is deposit and their payment plan
And if the course is ok

Send a mail to the email that sent you an offer and request or ask all you wanna know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please house how much is the deposit for University of Liverpool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pato5(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
nice2men:
I uploaded my Passport with visa, brp, CAS and Authority to debit. Now they are asking for invoice from school for upkeep. I asked for £3900 to be paid into my UK account.

The limit for upkeep is $3000 (equivalent) per quarter. Maybe your application did not fly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:
I got a conditional offer to University of South Wales to study public health
Please does anyone know how much is deposit and their payment plan
And if the course is ok

The details of your deposit should be included on your offer or simply send the finance department an email..you should find the email address on the website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chidextec: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
I received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh Napier University. Who is in the same boat with me let's connect. What are the prospects in Edinburgh, Scotland? Is there Job opportunities over there? Gurus in the house please help a friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nice2men(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zenith bank told me limit is $5000.00 per quarter.

Pato5:

The limit for upkeep is $3000 (equivalent) per quarter. Maybe your application did not fly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.