Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206042 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Toks7: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
myaisha00:
Hello. I’ve applied to some schools for data science/data analytics for sept 2022/Jan 2023. Anyone also applying or has applied for this course should indicate let’s link up and share ideas

Hi Aisha,

We are on the same route, Data is the new oil as certified and proposed by the British Mathematician and data science entrepreneur Clive Humby. I’m glad to meet you and looking forward to link up. I’m currently applying to university of Brighton and also University of Greenwich. What Uni have you applied to so far and when did you apply? I on other hand I’m applying to Schools for sept intakes only.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by transe(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
adespecial:
Pls anyone going to Swansea university this September….. let’s connect please

I've been going through this thread for a while now and it is just as if everyone is either going to Hull or Ulster Uni.

Glad to see someone going to Swansea University like me.

Let's connect bro, I've gotten unconditional offer for September intake as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oinks: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Harryzubbes77:

Am heading to the same school too check your mail and reply

Please how long did it take after you applied to get admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Going to Hull

samsonshines:
Anyone going to the University of Hull this September? Let's connect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
They don't seem to require it.
Gloriyah:
Hi nairalanders,Please who is going to RGU(Robert Gordon university).
I applied on the 11th without my transcript and reference and got a conditional offer on the 15th to upload my bio data on my passport and answer two SOP questions and make a 34% deposit of 4573..I was surprise they didn’t ask for my transcript.Still waiting for my conditions to be reviewed before making payment .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexjohn2020(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
Has anyone succeeded studying International foundation year in the UK, maybe through kaplan or another means, my cousin wants to play that route
pls I need an answer, cc justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walepro: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gloriyah:
I applied on the 11th without my transcript and reference and got a conditional offer on the 15th to upload my bio data on my passport and answer two SOP questions and make a 34% deposit of 4573..I was surprise they didn’t ask for my transcript.Still waiting for my conditions to be reviewed before making payment .

What course are you taking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hi, what course are you going for?
Gloriyah:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Walepro:

What course are you taking

Human resource management with placement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
barongmj:
Hi, what course are you going for?

Human resource management with placement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omoluv5:
They don't seem to require it.

Apparently ,did you apply to RGU too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ophemmy(f): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Duet93:
Hi House. I' just started my application to study in d Ulster university and I'm kinda stuck writing a good Personal Statement. Please I need help with available tools/hint to help with that. Thank you

It's pretty straightforward.

Ask yourself why you chose to study the course,why the UK,how the course is related to your previous studies and in turn your career goals(read up on the course modules and content on the school website for this too),why the school; in this case Ulster.....etc.....

Once you have the answers for these and more,then you have enough points to expand on for a personal statement. Give it to anyone or people skilled in writing to help you proof read afterwards. Don't be tempted to plagiarize off google. I hope this helps you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why is Cardiff metropolitan requesting for pof even before they give me an offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pato5(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2022
nice2men:
Zenith bank told me limit is $5000.00 per quarter.

The person who told you that may have wrong information. The limit is a cbn regulation and same across banks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kilom41: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2022
splendorian:

Thanks.. Which bank plss?

UBA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2022
You can buy waec scratch card pin on Jumia Pay and use it to check your result online. Type the waec scratch card pin and serial number on a plain page on MS Word and upload it together with the result you checked online.

Duet93:
Someone pls answer this. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2022
What is waec, what is wassce?

thebossagain:
waec and wassce which of them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tonytee07(m): 5:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Hello!

Please is their anyone in Huddersfield or has been given offer.

Let's link up please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Gloriyah:

Did you submityour passport during registration?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2022
My agent has refused to give me mu offer letter details cos it was sent to me
Please how can I get it myself
I paid them for their service,30% but I didn’t know it was possible to process by oneself plus their services is really poor
Can I request for the pdf by myself??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lexyj123(f): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2022
your agent must have processed it using a portal. look for that portal address, login or reset password using you details.

Jesutofunmifako:
I paid them for their service,30% but I didn’t know it was possible to process by oneself plus their services is really poor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lexyj123(f): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2022
hello house, pls do we have a thread for post study work visa applications?
kindly link me up if there is any. thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by perrol(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning good people, please I want your contribution on this. My wife was given unconditional admision in bradford university, as we start preparing for a family of 4 to move , I want to know the cost implication for 4 of us to move to UK.
Aside deposit of € 2000.
How much will this cost us. ( Family in of 4) .
1. Visa application
2. IHS
3. Tb
And any other charges inclusive.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2022
perrol:
Good morning good people, please I want your contribution on this. My wife was given unconditional admision in bradford university, as we start preparing for a family of 4 to move , I want to know the cost implication for 4 of us to move to UK.
Aside deposit of € 2000.
How much will this cost us. ( Family in of 4) .
1. Visa application
2. IHS
3. Tb
And any other charges inclusive.
Thanks

About 3.5m minus living expenses and school fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebudongroup: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2022
synero74:
Guys. University of Ulsters said i should upload english qualification. will i just upload the waec certificate with me. Cos i saw people talking about waec scratch cards. Wat is that for. please help a friend oo
Kindly attach a scratch card along with the waec certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by seglius(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Pls who had done interview with university of Suffolk?

Pls kindly help with questions they ask.

My interview date is on 5th of April.

Pls help.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2022
You will need some info like the email the agent used when applying, if u have this, then login to to school portal, request a password change. If the agent has access to the email too, I will advise you change the password of the email

Jesutofunmifako:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning everyone! I kindly need help as regard other things required for the visa processing aside these for university of Huddersfield.

This is for a situation where we have the main applicant and a dependant (partner only).

Marriage certificate
International passport
Tb test certificate
POF
CAS
Admission letter

@mimilyrics @DuBooVay or anyone can kindly answer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Momnee: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning guys, please I need candid advice, I applied for Business with Human Resources Management and public health but was offered admission in HRM, I didn’t get for public health coz the school replied that my background in Agriculture and Business Administration can’t get me admission to public health. I want to know the prospects of getting a job with HRM in the Uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giftedchild009: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Feyeemi:

Absolutely. Your Dependent can apply together with you and enter the UK together with you

Thanks for your prompt response, really appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.