Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202956 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ybahrbz91: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has been contributing.

Please! To those who graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN here, who has collected their Transcript and evidence of English proficiency.

I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the process of obtaining the Transcript and English-Language Proficiency. I graduated from the Department of Biochemistry.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Apata41:
Has anybody been denied Student visa from UK?
definitely na, everybody won’t always get it right, and sometime ill luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pater007: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
hello guy I need your help. I would like to know which is better of in terms of jobs availability and cost of living.
University of Worcester and Cumbria.
I got offers in both unis and I really need this info to aid my planning and making a decision..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by v24m(f): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
jerry0071:

Do they (Leeds Beckett Uni) require POF because CAS issuance??

Yes, 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
tadaax:
Hello guys, I got an unconditional offer from University of derby, please who else is going to the school. I’m looking forward to accepting the offer.
guess you are good to go, I accepted mine already, with reasonable discount, what course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Czsamanie: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Naijablackboy:
Please university of Bolton hopefuls..
Kindly help with this if you can.
I tried calling the admissions to know what it is but after 10 minutes there was no response.

I just got the form here. You should check your mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
v24m:

Yes, 28 days
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yeah.. just got mine too.

Czsamanie:

I just got the form here. You should check your mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by amorprincesa: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
It is quite a terrible Image!
We talk too much. Sometime ago, can't really remember. Someone posted how a Nigerian during online lecture asked the lecturer why so many assignments, that when will he have time to work to pay the school fees. Forgetting during his visa application, he declared to UKVI that he had the school fees.

Very soon, they will request block account from Nigerian students. Strict rules will then follow.
They are hearing and watching.

I am using this platform to beg Nigerians abeg make una no spoil road for others. Stop the illegal acts, stop talking about what's suppose to be a secret online. They are reading those things. Look at the news on recycling funds now.
My fellow Nigerians, please let's be the change we want to see.
AlphaUno:

Imagine singling out Nigerian students because some folks have misrepresented us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
tadaax:

They also require POF for cas, according to their site they’ll start issuing from 1st May for september intake
the POF is not compulsory as indicated in the cas form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yes
jerry0071:

Do they (Leeds Beckett Uni) require POF because CAS issuance??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
I have a question, might seem stupid but I need clarification. I deposited funds for my POF on the 4th of March, is it advisable to print a statement from 4th march-1st April ? Or I should print 5th march- 1st April.
Secondly is there a problem with the lump sum showing in the bank statement? Note: I am using this for CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Michealquad: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Inyas2015:
Has anyone gotten admission from Uni of Derby with HND.
I just got a rejection letter from them starting “”

your oversea degree does not hold honors status when translated to the UK equivalent via UK ECCTIS.”

I also apply to derby with hnd but still awaiting their response. What other school do you think accept hnd with work experience for direct master?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Austinny:

Please what's the cost of living like over there, like accomodations and transportation?

Are there jobs for work/study?

Would appreciate any other info you can share with me concerning York St John University... Thank you so much!

Cost of living is affordable
There are students job though it's a small city
I will advise you check for accommodation early because as at last intake, they stopped giving CAS to those who can't convince them that they have accommodation, accommodation was an issue for Jan 2022 intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
iyceconcept:
Pls what's the initial deposit for Leeds Beckett University.

- Do they accept fees installments

- Do they require POF before issuing CAS

Initial deposit- 50%
Yes after 50%
Yes POF before CAS

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sheyihandsy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
English proficiency is 6k and transcript is also 6k....courier charges depends on where you are sending it to.
ybahrbz91:
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Please! To those who graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN here, who has collected their Transcript and evidence of English proficiency.

I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the process of obtaining the Transcript and English-Language Proficiency. I graduated from the Department of Biochemistry.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
amorprincesa:
It is quite a terrible Image!
We talk too much. Sometime ago, can't really remember. Someone posted how a Nigerian during online lecture asked the lecturer why so many assignments, that when will he have time to work to pay the school fees. Forgetting during his visa application, he declared to UKVI that he had the school fees.

Very soon, they will request block account from Nigerian students. Strict rules will then follow.
They are hearing and watching.

I am using this platform to beg Nigerians abeg make una no spoil road for others. Stop the illegal acts, stop talking about what's suppose to be a secret online. They are reading those things. Look at the news on recycling funds now.
My fellow Nigerians, please let's be the change we want to see.

If an opportunity still exist, that means Nigerian aren't aware of it, it's our way of life.
we dey love to spoil something for others wey dey come for back.
Na naija dey withhold information for him naija brother,na naija dey talk carelessly online.
Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese are smarter than us,they don't talk like this in public,that is why you see them running thing's.
I won't be surprised if Home hofis sets a different rules for Nigerian by next year

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jayteew:
I have a question, might seem stupid but I need clarification. I deposited funds for my POF on the 4th of March, is it advisable to print a statement from 4th march-1st April ? Or I should print 5th march- 1st April.
Secondly is there a problem with the lump sum showing in the bank statement? Note: I am using this for CAS.

Use this to calculate the right date https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html
Avoid printing the lump sum. Print from the next day. You can credit the account the next day before printing

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
bali233:

Use this to calculate the right date https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html
Avoid printing the lump sum. Print from the next day. You can credit the account the next day before printing

Using the link above it says 5th march to 1st April is 27days and 4th march to 1st April is 28.

Is there any issue with printing the lump sum??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hayesconcept(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
For transcript you will pay online and make a request for it online too check here https://www.unilorin.edu.ng/academic-transcript/.

For proof of English you need to visit the school. Go to senate building floor 3 to be precise and write a letter for English proficiency and within a week you can collect it.

Please hold on for now. I think NASU are on strike
ybahrbz91:
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tynnah: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please can I get some honest advice from experiences, on which university to choose amongst the 3 below.
With regards to *tuition fee and payment plan
*Cost of living and *job opportunities

1. Huddersfield
2. Lincoln
3. Southwales

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jayteew:

Using the link above it says 5th march to 1st April is 27days and 4th march to 1st April is 28.

Is there any issue with printing the lump sum??

print on the 29th day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bmuhd4smile: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tynnah:
Please can I get some honest advice from experiences, on which university to choose amongst the 3 below.

1. Huddersfield
2. Lincoln
3. Southwales

Thanks for your response

Huddersfield

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Try Edinburgh Napier University.
People have gotten offer with HND.
Best of luck.

Michealquad:

I also apply to derby with hnd but still awaiting their response. What other school do you think accept hnd with work experience for direct master?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tynnah:

1. Huddersfield
2. Lincoln
3. Southwales

Thanks for your response

If it’s about tuition fee and payment is plan
Why not take out a book,write each schools tuition fee, discounts or scholarships offered, check their payment plan on each websites too
You’ll clearly be able to tell which is better

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
ybahrbz91:
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Thank you.

Send someone to senate building with money and ask from there they will tell you what to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.