Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207276 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Harbyie:

Thanks for this. Been looking for info on which bank to use for fast processing...

After applying, call the Lagos customer care and tell them you applied, give them the details and tell them you have a deadline to meet. wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Dopekidd:
Please who submitted form A with UBA recently. I submitted my form A since last week Monday, till now I haven't been debited, it's been at adb supervisor since Wednesday.
I went to the processing branch i selected and they told me it's from the head office at lagos that's processing it, that I'm on a queue and I just have to wait that I'll eventually get debited. Is there anything else I can do to get it fast tracked?

Call the Lagos customer care. Give them your details and tell them you have a deadline to meet.

Mine was treated within 72hrs. Applied on Saturday, funded account on Tuesday and got debited today being Wednesday

And be sure you have enough fund cos some are delayed because of low fund.

556/£ plus some charges budget like extra 10-20k naira for charges
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Naijablackboy:
Please I just accepted an offer from University of Bolton. Is there a group for those who got admission, please send me a link or add me

Admin would banned u...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Solatium:

If an opportunity still exist, that means Nigerian aren't aware of it, it's our way of life.
we dey love to spoil something for others wey dey come for back.
Na naija dey withhold information for him naija brother,na naija dey talk carelessly online.
Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese are smarter than us,they don't talk like this in public,that is why you see them running thing's.
I won't be surprised if Home hofis sets a different rules for Nigerian by next year

Let me add..SHOWOFF

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2022
bolly81:
I used print out result. They will definitely accept it or u can use scratch card to check and save online.

I just scanned the print-out and forward to them . i think they have the cheapest tuition fee I have seen , for MSc Cloud and Network Security.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Jsaviour:

Call the Lagos customer care. Give them your details and tell them you have a deadline to meet.

Mine was treated within 72hrs. Applied on Saturday, funded account on Monday and got debited today.

Did you use that online trade system to submit too or you just did bank walk in?

Mine has been pending for over 2 weeks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toyolax(m): 4:14am On Mar 31, 2022
cheeketo:
2 more rejections from Lincoln and Bolton today, even with my HND/ PGD they think my qualifications doesn't match their requirements, so discouraged right now
Apply to the following schools they accepted my HND/PGD

Derby
Glascow Caledonian
Napier Edinburgh
Sheffield Hallam
Plymouth
Salford
Hull
Central Lancashire
Teeside
Leed Beckett

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RudyAde(f): 4:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I'm hoping to apply to Cardiff University and I was advised by the school to send in my application in July. I hold a 2:1 in English Education and I am applying for an MSC in Education. I have a bit of a problem as my WAEC result has an error in my name. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem ? I would like to get advise on what to do about the error and the steps to take with regards to getting my funds ready upon making an application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 4:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Has anyone gotten offer for London Metropolitan University
Please did you submit IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bomsilaga(m): 5:16am On Mar 31, 2022
RudyAde:
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I'm hoping to apply to Cardiff University and I was advised by the school to send in my application in July. I hold a 2:1 in English Education and I am applying for an MSC in Education. I have a bit of a problem as my WAEC result has an error in my name. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem ? I would like to get advise on what to do about the error and the steps to take with regards to getting my funds ready upon making an application.

You can approach the issuing organisation to make a correction and alternatively, you can swear an affidavit for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RudyAde(f): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2022
You can approach the issuing organisation to make a correction and alternatively, you can swear an affidavit for it.[/quote] Approaching WAEC is a dead end because they have stopped corrections on certificate. My application to Cardiff is via their website, I am wondering if attaching an affidavit to certificate and uploading both sounds reasonable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donsimon2(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2022
My wife currently has an unconditional offer from them
Mannymanny:
Anyone applied or have an offer with Kingston University??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2022
cheeketo:
2 more rejections from Lincoln and Bolton today, even with my HND/ PGD they think my qualifications doesn't match their requirements, so discouraged right now

Try Canterbury Christ Church University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Sholly25:
Help needed

my sister applied to the university of hull submitted all docs and got a conditional offer, after which she was required to pay 2k pounds. now the school is asking for English proficiency which they never had issues with before taking our 2k pounds.

can anyone suggest what we can do or are there any good schools with quick admission processes and less stressful admission procedures?

thanks in advance

Go and get English proficiency letter from your school, if that is your only condition, brother, you dont have problem.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2022
cheeketo:
Pls do they require IELTS, cos I didn't see any where on their website if they accept waec or neco
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2022
donsimon2:
My wife currently has an unconditional offer from them
Great. I have a conditional offer but I’m wary of the non-refundable deposit tho.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2022
hustla:

Did you use that online trade system to submit too or you just did bank walk in?

Mine has been pending for over 2 weeks now

Online form A submission during weekend and then funded account on Tuesday, then got debited on Wednesday.

Call the Lagos general customer care not the branch you used and tell them you are about to miss deadline or admission if not treated.

Don't just submit and sit waiting, call so you will know if there is a problem with your papers or your money isn't enough.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
RudyAde:

What kind of error? You will get a court affidavit and then get a letter from your secondary school confirming that error and your name.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Afroguee:
Good day everyone,

Supposed to pay my fees today but I didn't know about the whole email link to BVN and now I'm being delayed again. Dunno how long that would take.

My deadline for fees payment is in exactly two weeks. Does this mean the money should be confirmed by the school or my offer will be withdrawn or the receipt payment will show as proof of payment In order to get unconditional offer. Is that enough??

I'm trying so hard not to panic cuz its been one silly thing or the other for the past week now and I'm just tired. I have no other valid offers .

Can you explain what you mean here so people can understand and help.

Why not pay your deposit right away? Or is there anything stopping you from making the deposit so you can meet up with the 2weeks deadline?

Who asked for email link to bvn and what's the use or does it prevent you from moving forward with payment if not linked?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Austinny: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Gigli:

Cost of living is affordable
There are students job though it's a small city
I will advise you check for accommodation early because as at last intake, they stopped giving CAS to those who can't convince them that they have accommodation, accommodation was an issue for Jan 2022 intake.

Thank you for the feed back bro.

Please do you have any links or any help you can render to guide folks get accomodations before time. This would really be appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Jsaviour:

Online form A submission during weekend and then funded account on Tuesday, then got debited on Wednesday.

Call the Lagos general customer care not the branch you used and tell them you are about to miss deadline or admission if not treated.

Don't just submit and sit waiting, call so you will know if there is a problem with your papers or your money isn't enough.

Thanks!

Will be sure to do this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AllisonUK: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Oops..Wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Yes
alexisHazel:
Please guru’s in the house
@justwise @mimilyrics and everyone, help a sister biko

Can a postgraduate diploma student work and study in the uk at the same time like masters students do?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2022
I guess its a case by case basis especially if you have an extensive working experience. They will not bother to ask for IELTS.
bolly81:
I got my unconditional admission using my WAEC of over 22years.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Sholly25:
Help needed

my sister applied to the university of hull submitted all docs and got a conditional offer, after which she was required to pay 2k pounds. now the school is asking for English proficiency which they never had issues with before taking our 2k pounds.

can anyone suggest what we can do or are there any good schools with quick admission processes and less stressful admission procedures?

thanks in advance

Even when you move on to other schools,
Find ways to get back your £2k, no let any cunning fifu run you and your sis street o

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dopekidd(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Jsaviour:

Mine was treated within 72hrs. Applied on Saturday, funded account on Monday and got debited today.

Thank you bro. I've called them and they asked for my details, i hope they treat it soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Let her get a letter from her Uni stating all her courses were taught in English language.The letter must be written on the school's letter head, signed and stamped
Sholly25:
Help needed

thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2022
I got conditioner offer from Bradford university
Tuition: 18566 GBP
Deposit: 2000 GBP
Scholarship: 5000 GBP

But they didn’t state how my full tuition will be paid

Please house, how is Bradford university payment plan ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Graceade2022: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone, i am new here and i have some questions to help me on this journey. Here are my questions:

a) I would like to know if it is possible for someone without science background to do a masters degree in Nursing in the UK.

b) What would they need to make the switch? Do they need to write any exam?

c) I know that UK has top-up program for people with HND which lets them do masters degree. Is there a similar program for people to move from non-science courses to science course? We do similar thing in Nigeria with postgraduate diploma programs.

d) If it is not possible to do masters degree in Nursing, can one do undergraduate even if her WAEC result does not have science courses such as Chemistry, Biology, etc?

e) with undergraduate, would the embassy care that she doesn't have a science background and the fact that she's been doing something not science related for work for many years?
Please i will appreciate various responses. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Good morning house, pls what are the documents one need for applying for student visa? I graduated 2016. Here are my lists of documents
Valid International Passport
BSc Mechanical Engineering Certificate
Transcripts
Admission offer letter
CAS
POF
TB
I have statement of purpose and academic reference letter i used to secure the admission offer

Pls what other documents do I need when am about to apply for my visa
I was told by a friend that I’ll need
1. Job reference letter
2. Same cv i used getting my admission offer
3. Work ID card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alexisHazel: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
mimilyrics:
Yes

Thank you
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
L

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.