Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205947 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
thebossagain:
I just scanned the print-out and forward to them . i think they have the cheapest tuition fee I have seen , for MSc Cloud and Network Security.

Same course i applied for

Yeah, its cheap but not much on the scholarship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Does anyone know about PTE English exam?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chizzy759831: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Please house, who has an idea how long it takes fidelity bank to debit form A. Is there a special thing I need to do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Please include the job reference letter/Employment letter/Promotion letters, CV, work ID.
mechoau:
Good morning house, pls what are the documents one need for applying for student visa? I graduated 2016. Here are my lists of documents
Valid International Passport
BSc Mechanical Engineering Certificate
Transcripts
Admission offer letter
CAS
POF
TB
I have statement of purpose and academic reference letter i used to secure the admission offer

Pls what other documents do I need when am about to apply for my visa
I was told by a friend that I’ll need
1. Job reference letter
2. Same cv i used getting my admission offer
3. Work ID card

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TOBERO23: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Submit waec result Hull do not accept English proficiency from university. They don't accept Neco too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RudyAde(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2022
What kind of error? You will get a court affidavit and then get a letter from your secondary school confirming that error and your name. [/quote]
I do have an affidavit for the error,my name was spelt as Ruoy instead of Ruddy. I m out to apply for an MSC in Cardiff and I have to upload my certificates, I was wondering if it would be okay to upload the affidavit alongside the Certificate on their website. All my other documents carry my correct name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harbyie(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
bomsilaga:

You can approach the issuing organisation to make a correction and alternatively, you can swear an affidavit for it.

I've got the same issue with my NECO. I had an affidavit done and that's it. Going back to WAEC to fix it might take a longer time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deeceo: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
"The funds in your bank account must be available for 28 consecutive days and must not fall below the required amount during these 28 days. The statement cannot be older than 31 days when you submit your visa application."

Please, in reference to the above statement, does it mean I MUST apply for my Visa within 3 days after printing out my bank statement or the counting of the said 31 days deadline begins after the date the bank statement print out was done ?

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
No it just means that you have 31 days to use the printed statement.
If you don't, you'll need to reprint your statement to ensure that the end of the 28-day requirement is not later than 31 days before/on the day you submit your application.
deeceo:
"The funds in your bank account must be available for 28 consecutive days and must not fall below the required amount during these 28 days. The statement cannot be older than 31 days when you submit your visa application."

Please, in reference to the above statement, does it mean I MUST apply for my Visa within 3 days after printing out my bank statement or the counting of the said 31 days deadline begins after the date the bank statement print out was done ?

Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
mechoau:

I also got the same fee 14,700 without discount and the offer letter comes with condition requesting for my waec result which I have wrote to them and expressed to accept my offer.

In the offer letter, there is a part that says one can apply for scholarship and discount which I have done, hopefully, I get favored
oj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haykaybecks: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone, Did anyone know how much is the deposit for hertfordshire university and their payment plan, do they require POF before CAS and pre-cas aswell please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deeceo: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
mimilyrics:
No it just means that you have 31 days to use the printed statement.
If you don't, you'll need to reprint your statement to ensure that the end of the 28-day requirement is not later than 31 days before/on the day you submit your application.

Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes it is required
Jesutofunmifak:
Has anyone gotten offer for London Metropolitan University
Please did you submit IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
I applied too.. have you paid your deposit and have did they apply the discount?

Haven’t get any response from them since last week Friday I mailed them ooooo…. I hate schools that are slowgish and takes forever getting back to applicants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NeuroToby(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thanks bro...
I'm just seeing this now. But I got the admission.

Ayoola003:
I believe its just the usual question.
Why Neuro?
Why the school?
Job experience if any.
Your Goals and plan, aftermath of your degree maybe.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lolarayy: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello I just got a conditional offer from Manchester Metropolitan University .
The conditions im to meet are having a Cgpa of 2.5 out of 4 or 3.0 out of 5..
my school uses 4.0 scheme and guys it’s no joke lol
I finished with 2.31

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please do they accept WAEC result as proof of English proficiency... I mean Sheffield Hallam University. Thanks for your response.
uote author=mechoau post=111506747]

I received my offer 3 weeks ago… but am considering other schools [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lolarayy:
I finished with 2.31

What course?
It should have been stated on the entry requirements before you applied for the course. Did you also apply to other universities?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lolarayy: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

What course?
It should have been stated on the entry requirements before you applied for the course. Did you also apply to other universities?
On the entry requirement they accepted second class lower cgpa ain’t specified.
Course human Nutrition
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
CollinsTutu:

I think it probably might be stated in the CAS after you’ve made deposit. I’m not sure tho.
I applied to the same school..currently awaiting CAS by May.

Please how long did University of derby take to respond to the mail you sent to them of accepting their offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Elsanchez:

Same course i applied for

Yeah, its cheap but not much on the scholarship
the fee was £12,950
I don't think university of Bolton gives scholarship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Haykaybecks:
Hello everyone, Did anyone know how much is the deposit for hertfordshire university and their payment plan, do they require POF before CAS and pre-cas aswell please?
5000 pounds deposit
50% of what’s left in January
Remaining 50 in april

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Healhtyliving:
Yes it is required
Is it hard?
Can I study in a month and pass the exam?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zeazytee2320: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please wen do u apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
thebossagain:
the fee was £12,950
I don't think university of Bolton gives scholarship.

gave me 1k scholarship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zeazytee2320: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lolarayy:
I finished with 2.31

Please wen did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Roberto248: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good day.
I just got an offer with derby university for masters of science in architecture.pls can any one advice me on how much I need to show for maintenance funds for masters in the Uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Aieboocaar(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

You have to book an appointment first and it can take an entire day depending on the crowd,you just have to go very early regardless of the time slot you picked.

Hi... Please is walk-in allowed??

I'm trying to book tb test at lagos office but can't seem to find a date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
How much is university of Wolverhampton tuition discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alibi341: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please can only affidavit and NPC attestation be used to correct wrong DOB on my waec for UKVI application or do i go get WAEC attestation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.