Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213625 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

My school website said they accept PTE tho but my condition offer is asking for IELTS with score of 6.0
To be safe, which of the exams will you suggest I write

The one the school wants you to write
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ugmama:
Experienced people should assist me on the way forward.

Is combination of WAEC and NECO allowed for uk study ?

I have C6 in waec and c5 in math in NECO. Waec for maths is d7 while English is d7 in NECO.

And I need admission in MSc nursing cry

Experienced people should guide me on way to go please.

Please someone should help guide me

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by themejiwalker(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
drealdammy:

Pls when did she apply?

about six weeks ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zimzee:
Please how much is tuition deposit for Northumbria London campus (may intake) it is not stated in the offer letter.

I think £5,500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibdra(f): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rhennykay:

I don’t think it should take that long for the school to receive it. It’s better to contact the bank you used cos I remember a part of the mail sent by Sterling bank which was my issuing bank says I should contact them if the school does not receive it within 48hours.

Please how long did it take Sterling bank to process your CBN form A request and debit your account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
mechoau:

Haven’t get any response from them since last week Friday I mailed them ooooo…. I hate schools that are slowgish and takes forever getting back to applicants
oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
No Yes you can study in a month
Jesutofunmifak:

Is it hard?
Can I study in a month and pass the exam?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sleekbabz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good evening fellow Nairalanders. I got an uncondtional offer to Northumbria and their due deposit is conflicting
Also please who knows if deposit has a deadline and if they require POF before CAS

Anyone else on this ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aysticksz: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please I sent you a mail. I just got the unconditional offer today too. But I can’t accept it. It kept giving me error message. I’ve used all browsers on my phone and laptop.
Zimzee:
Please how much is tuition deposit for Northumbria London campus (may intake) it is not stated in the offer letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
I will advise you not to waste time on this if you know you don't have the requirements they stated. Move on and apply to other schools and don't get frustrated. There are alot of Schools. All the best.
Ugmama:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aieboocaar:

Hi... Please is walk-in allowed??

I'm trying to book tb test at lagos office but can't seem to find a date

You can walk in to book but doing your TB test the same day you book is almost impossible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
obilli:
Hi guys!
This forum has been informative. Keep it up everyone.

Please how do someone get the information required to fill Form A? I want to pay tuition deposit for University of Salford. I realise that I need to supply details about the school such as bank account, bank address, bank name, swift code, Iban and host of other details. Please any advice??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
All these are stated in the offer letter you received. Take your time and read every single damn thing in that offer.You will decide by yourself if it's something you can handle. Keep well.
Sleekbabz:
Good evening fellow Nairalanders. I got an uncondtional offer to Northumbria and their due deposit is conflicting
Also please who knows if deposit has a deadline and if they require POF before CAS

Anyone else on this ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mmasinachi22:
Please I want to pay tuition deposit, how much is the current CBN rate and which is more profitable, Paying in UK with Pounds or buying naira @754 per pound and paying with CBN rate?

2. What are the procedures for paying through Nigerian bank?

It’s cheaper paying through form A tho it’s takes up to 1-2weeks depending on the bank. The rate isn’t fix but it’s within 545-556/1£.

You can apply for form A using this link https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng
Input your bvn and an OTP is sent to the email linked to your bvn after which you start the process.There are some documents you would upload which includes your offer letter,school invoice ,university certificate…etc

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
mechoau:
Good morning house, pls what are the documents one need for applying for student visa? I graduated 2016. Here are my lists of documents
Valid International Passport
BSc Mechanical Engineering Certificate
Transcripts
Admission offer letter
CAS
POF
TB
I have statement of purpose and academic reference letter i used to secure the admission offer

Pls what other documents do I need when am about to apply for my visa
I was told by a friend that I’ll need
1. Job reference letter
2. Same cv i used getting my admission offer
3. Work ID card
pls bro how do you get ur proof of funds I need d link bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aysticksz: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Send me a mail
Masjeff14:
All these are stated in the offer letter you received. Take your time and read every single damn thing in that offer.You will decide by yourself if it's something you can handle. Keep well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ugmama:

It’s clearly stated you didn’t meet the requirements and I don’t think merging both WAEC and NECO would be accepted.You should apply to others school and always check the requirements before proceeding with your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cjaylawson:
pls bro how do you get ur proof of funds I need d link bro
Okay… whats your WhatsApp number??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Masjeff14:
Let her get a letter from her Uni stating all her courses were taught in English language.The letter must be written on the school's letter head, signed and stamped

Same happened to me, I was given conditional offer MSc Mechanical Engineering but they didn’t accept my waec saying c6 is too low. They requested for ielts which I wrote to explained myself that my first degree was taught in English but still yet, they kept requesting for ielts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2022
kessyzee:

Honestly it's not easy but if you practise backed with prayers...you're good. I practised rigorously for a week.

Thanks for the reply
What was your score
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2022
mechoau:

Same happened to me, I was given conditional offer MSc Mechanical Engineering but they didn’t accept my waec saying c6 is too low. They requested for ielts which I wrote to explained myself that my first degree was taught in English but still yet, they kept requesting for ielts

Either u write it or forget about it..n find another uni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 3:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Please someone should remind me on how to send a paid mail to UKVI.

Urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dotedote: 4:28am On Apr 01, 2022
good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dotedote: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Great

justwise:
Part 7 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part here for references https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4/1007

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

Below material from mimilyrics gives you all the info you need

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2022
obilli:
Hi guys!
This forum has been informative. Keep it up everyone.

Please how do someone get the information required to fill Form A? I want to pay tuition deposit for University of Salford. I realise that I need to supply details about the school such as bank account, bank address, bank name, swift code, Iban and host of other details. Please any advice??

Check the school website for Bank details, If they don’t have it on there Website, Send them an email request for the details you need

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 5:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Mmasinachi22:
Please I want to pay tuition deposit, how much is the current CBN rate and which is more profitable, Paying in UK with Pounds or buying naira @754 per pound and paying with CBN rate?

2. What are the procedures for paying through Nigerian bank?

Form A via CBN is your best bet. Rate is usually around 545-560

TRADESYSTEM.gov.ng
Signup and Navigate through the process

All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.