Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206104 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omo I don't know how else to say it, I no sabi English too much bro no vex �
https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money This should help
Viewoliver:

Please throw more light on the bolded.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please, is it really difficult to acquire ATAS because my course require it?
Though I am in the process of applying.

Lcharmz:

I believe they are overwhelmed. Took about 5 weeks to get my offer from derby. If you still applied for Mech eng. ATAS is a condition to be fulfilled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
You need to make haste, especially if your start date is close. But be very careful with what you fill so that they don't ask you to refill thereby wasting your time.
E be like Visa app, I got mine after 21days of submission.
Viewoliver:
Please, is it really difficult to acquire ATAS because my course require it?
Though I am in the process of applying.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
No, it doesn't.
Emia:
If sponsored by a parent, does it raise any red flags if travelling with a spouse still ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosine25: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Builtforglory:
Please who has gotten admission into Birmingham city university? Or who is currently studying there? Please you're urgently needed

Hiii

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tell the school to update your records as married.
Ogechuqu:
Good day guys.

Please I have a question and would appreciate guidance.

I got admission into a school for MSC in the UK.
In my admission application, I identified as single (although I am married and was currently separated from my spouse at the time of application).

Now we have reconciled and I don’t know how to go the visa application.

Do I need to notify the school so they can change my marriage status before preocessing my CAS or leave it till it gets to the visa application time.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH SUGGESTIONS AND SOLUTIONS SO I DONT MESS UP MY ADMISSION
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
KOLIINSKOIN:

please is there any group for Nothumbria university september intake...please connect with me

Yes.
Send a mail so I can forward the link to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Builtforglory: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
tosine25:

Hiii
good evening, I'm currently applying for an MSc degree at the bcu. Any idea How long they process one's admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by luv4real(f): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening everyone,
I got a conditional offer to study PGCE secondary (biology) in University of Worcester. Their tuition fee is 14,400 and the conditions given was to pay 50 percent deposit before i'll be issued CAS. I would love to meet anyone studying there presently?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosine25: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Builtforglory:
good evening, I'm currently applying for an MSc degree at the bcu. Any idea How long they process one's admission?

The process is smooth and fast as long as you have all your document available.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayjiggy: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Greetings house,

Please I need some clarification and if possible anyone that travelled recently to the UK.

I'm travelling soon via Turkish airline. I just want to be certain ni. Please anyone abeg �

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zeazytee2320: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Builtforglory:
Please who has gotten admission into Birmingham city university? Or who is currently studying there? Please you're urgently needed

I got an unconditional offer from dem

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
7. Telex

vickmor002:
Please can someone assist me on what to select here.. am initiating E-form A; for school fee.

** Please provide the desired mode of receiving the FOREX?

1. Bill for collection
2. Letter of credit
3. Payment in advance
4. T & T
5. Domiciliary account
6. Swift
7. Telex
8. Cash

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank you for your swift response.

JorshWa:
IMO It's still fine if there's no transaction within the 28days period. But if it's your account (self funding), I would advise you make at least 1 deposit and 1 withdrawal, preferably closer to the end date of the bank statement. This makes them see that you have access to the account and it's not an arranged fund.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
gbens2000:

You are wrong, no on or before enrollment... 3k deposit, and part of the fee will be paid November and remaining Jan ending

I was shocked when he was given wrong info. Derby is 3000 pounds while half of the remaining is paid in November. Here is the evidence from their website

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank you very much.

JorshWa:
You need to make haste, especially if your start date is close. But be very careful with what you fill so that they don't ask you to refill thereby wasting your time.
E be like Visa app, I got mine after 21days of submission.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Builtforglory: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Zeazytee2320:

I got an unconditional offer from dem
good evening, how long did it take to get the admission since you applied?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Oggg:

Single or married or civil relationship does not have anything to do with admission or CAS. You wont be rejected based on your relationship status, worry about somthing else
Pls do you have idea if the same cv one used applying to school will be shared with ukvi when applying for visa? A friend of mine made mistakes on date in her cv when applying to school now she is considering readjusting the date by getting a new cv for visa stage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Builtforglory: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
tosine25:

The process is smooth and fast as long as you have all your document available.
oh really,? Noted then. Good luck to me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Viewoliver:

Please throw more light on the bolded.
Thank you.

The bank statement is within 31days before applying for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
mechoau:

Pls do you have idea if the same cv one used applying to school will be shared with ukvi when applying for visa? A friend of mine made mistakes on date in her cv when applying to school now she is considering readjusting the date by getting a new cv for visa stage
cv is not a mandatory requirement for tier 4 visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Oggg:
cv is not a mandatory requirement for tier 4 visa application.
May God bless you for this info. I was told by a friend that
Cv
Job reference letter
Pay slip
Employment letter is part of the requirements for student visa. I don’t know how true is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
patomon002:

Congratulations..... Please who can explain what evidence of deposit is, it seems to be different from POF.

Evidence of payment of your tuition deposit to the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Franklino247(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't think this should be a problem provided it bears your name and you have a result checker pin from WAEC for verification if they are not satisfied
Ugmama:

I didn't bother to check the result since 2010 because I already got admission.

I rewrote waec in 2011 because I wanted studying medicine,but it didn't work out again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebuca: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Haykaybecks:

For ulster September intake right?
no, york
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Please do anybody knows how the TB test is done for uk? Please how many days do the result come out? Finally how do I book the test on online with dependent. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chizzy759831: 3:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Mobil567:
do you have an issue with comprehending English? Did I mention that he has to go to the bank? I simply say you need an insider close to the international operations to push it!

Fidelitybank will not debit you in (7) working days without anyone pushing it up the queue. Not true at all.
. Respond to my email na. You could be saving a life
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by transfer101: 3:54am On Apr 03, 2022
University of East London wants me to upload IELTS results, is there anyway around this?

Who has gotten an unconditional offer from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TobyTreasure: 4:29am On Apr 03, 2022
mechoau:

May God bless you for this info. I was told by a friend that
Cv
Job reference letter
Pay slip
Employment letter is part of the requirements for student visa. I don’t know how true is this
All those are not required when filling students visa application form. You will only upload documents like
28 days account statement
CAS number
Proof of English
TB test result
Nothing more. Please don't be decived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DanWord(m): 5:42am On Apr 03, 2022
macmudevo:
Hello, good God, you re a student of Manchester Metropolitan University.
Please how can someone make payment to MMU via Form A as have been looking for their details for International bank transfers to no avail?

Awaiting your response. Thank you.

To make Form A payment I will advice you use UBA and also you can't find the details online
I will love to share it here but I will advise you write to the finance team at pay@mmu.ac.uk tell them you want the school bank details to make a bank transfer. They might want you to use flywire but tell them you want bank transfer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Manwarrior55: 6:06am On Apr 03, 2022
TobyTreasure:

All those are not required when filling students visa application form. You will only upload documents like
28 days account statement
CAS number
Proof of English
TB test result
Nothing more. Please don't be decived.

So for those that got admitted with WAEC as proof of English.

What proof of English will they upload while applying for visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.