Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206178 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pacypatty(f): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning gurus, pls can anyone guide a friend on how to send pounds to Nigeria?
Example dollar can be sent thru Western Union,world remit etc what about pounds ?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by missuzoma: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Mobil567:
if you don’t know some inside, e go tey. 4 weeks they never even check your case.
Not true, biko! These days, you don't need to go to the bank for a Form A transaction. Use www tradesystem.gov.ng and pay from your house and phone. I used that recently and in about seven working days the entire matter was settled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by igboa123: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Please any idea about university of hull fees installment plan, is the initial deposit part of the first installment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2022
1. 28 days include weekends, so yeah you can still print on the 28th day being on a Saturday. Note that you can still print statement above 28days but it may not necessary. I printed 2months bank statement.
2. No guarantee. So far I've seen people get CAS within 24hours to 2weeks (10working days) maybe, after you've met all requirements for CAS. Some schools can just be unnecessarily slow and difficult
Notime0112:
Maintenance evidence: Bank statement showing £845 monthly * 9 months for within London or £680 monthly * 9 months for outside London. This must be in the account for at least 28 days; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.

Please house my questions are :
1. Do I have to print on the 28th day because my 28th day falls on Saturday?
2. How long does it take Uk university to issue CAS, I mean at most ?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Please help
donshegzy:
Hello house.

So, I’m seeing a lot of people talk about NIN for their babies.

My 2 year old put in for his passport and I’m expecting to receive it this month. He hasn’t done any NIN registration.

Please how important is his NIN registration to our japa journey? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2022
JorshWa:
1. 28 days include weekends, so yeah you can still print on the 28th day being on a Saturday. Note that you can still print statement above 28days but it may not necessary. I printed 2months bank statement.
2. No guarantee. So far I've seen people get CAS within 24hours to 2weeks (10working days) maybe, after you've met all requirements for CAS. Some schools can just be unnecessarily slow and difficult

Thanks so much and also I’ll be printing walk-in at the bank, and that falls on a Monday. So are with saying I can print on Monday when my 28th days completed on Saturday. Because printing on a Monday make it more than 28th days. I just want to be sure thanks I appreciate your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abeeb23: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2022
igboa123:
Please any idea about university of hull fees installment plan, is the initial deposit part of the first installment
you got unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2022
JorshWa:
When printing your bank statement, just avoid dates where large sum deposits are made if you can't explain how.
If you're self-funding, yeah you have to show proof like employment letter, CV, pay slips, business registration, etc. If you're being sponsored, then the letter stating that from your sponsor which must be your parent or spouse.
I hope I got your question correctly?...

Thanks, i’ve noted the date aspect the other aspect is that the applicant is self funding and has been unemployed for over a year, but doing a little scale personal business with no business registration, the income generated from the business is small.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Yeah you can. You can also print the exact 28 days (which ended the Saturday before) on Monday if you want to be particular about the 28days. But it doesn't matter, "at least" means 28days or more
So long as the end date on the bank statement is not up to 31days before the day you submit it for your application, you're good
Notime0112:

Thanks so much and also I’ll be printing walk-in at the bank, and that falls on a Monday. So are with saying I can print on Monday when my 28th days completed on Saturday. Because printing on a Monday make it more than 28th days. I just want to be sure thanks I appreciate your response

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2022
The top gurus here will have the best advice for you.
But I would advise you get the business registered or get a sponsor, it's risky
tadaax:

Thanks, i’ve noted the date aspect the other aspect is that the applicant is self funding and has been unemployed for over a year, but doing a little scale personal business with no business registration, the income generated from the business is small.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2022
JorshWa:
Yeah you can. You can also print the exact 28 days (which ended the Saturday before) on Monday if you want to be particular about the 28days. But it doesn't matter, "at least" means 28days or more
So long as the end date on the bank statement is not up to 31days before the day you submit it for your application, you're good
God bless ���

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
JorshWa:
The top gurus here will have the best advice for you.
But I would advise you get the business registered or get a sponsor, it's risky

ok thank you for the reply

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2022
tadaax:

Please gurus in the house I need your opinion
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Edwosa:

Bradford's location is known for crime... check out crimerate.com for more information

How about London crime rate?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2022
tadaax:

From what I’ve read on student visa,you don’t have to prove how you got the funds cause it’s stated only your parents, spouse or a government body can be your sponsor ,that is using their bank statements. Any other sponsor (family relative or friend or boyfriend) must send the funds to your account.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2022
Gloriyah:

From what I’ve read on student visa,you don’t have to prove how you got the funds cause it’s stated only your parents, spouse or a government body can be your sponsor ,that is using their bank statements. Any other sponsor (family relative or friend or boyfriend) must send the funds to your account.

thanks, noted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2022
yommexe:

Please when did you apply?

When did you accept conditional offer and when were you given Unconditional offer?

I've been expecting Unconditional offer since 3weeks ago after responding to their conditional offer but nothing yet from them.

Thanks

Why is your case different? I applied early January for MSc Mechanical Engineering and I was given offer early February but due to high fee and request for ATAS certificate, I decided to reapply for computer science in March and I was given unconditional offer within 2 weeks..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Edwosa:

On your course webpage, click on "Apply"

It'll be easy to navigate from there and create your user account.

When one click apply, it will only bring login and password and it’s not the same for new applicant Bcus it has no where to create your login details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TobyTreasure: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2022
tadaax:

You don't need to prove how and where you get the fund from. Just have it in your personal account or your parents account for 28 days. Thats all

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lcharmz: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2022
mechoau:

I was thinking am alone, I am losing hope in derby and as for ulster, they are fast when it comes issuing offer or responding to mails, while Sheffield Hallam seems reasonable just exercise some patience
I believe they are overwhelmed. Took about 5 weeks to get my offer from derby. If you still applied for Mech eng. ATAS is a condition to be fulfilled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lcharmz:

I believe they are overwhelmed. Took about 5 weeks to get my offer from derby. If you still applied for Mech eng. ATAS is a condition to be fulfilled.

I also got conditional offer from derby within one week I applied but the condition of the offer require me to upload my waec result which must be minimum of c6 and I must either accept my offer between 14 days which I replied immediately but it’s over 1 week now and I haven’t heard anything from them. I mailed the admission team yesterday but nothing yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bebesto(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Gurus in the house, please who knows about the payment plan for University of Salford? Or university of bolton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chizzy759831: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
missuzoma:

Not true, biko! These days, you don't need to go to the bank for a Form A transaction. Use www tradesystem.gov.ng and pay from your house and phone. I used that recently and in about seven working days the entire matter was settled.

Really? 7 working days? What did you do specially? I only uploaded admission letter, BSc cert and passport. How recent was your experience with fidelity bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
tadaax:

ok thank you for the reply

Even if you're not asked to prove your source of funds, your employment status will be required. Using an unregistered business is risky becasue you will have no official documents to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Michealquad: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello house, Who has gain master admission either directly or via topup? Kindly let us know how you go about it and which school. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by patomon002: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bebesto:
Gurus in the house, please who knows about the payment plan for University of Salford? Or university of bolton?

For Salford

5,500 study deposit, then the balance school fee is spread for the next 5 months starting from Oct. (Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lcharmz: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
mechoau:

I also got conditional offer from derby within one week I applied but the condition of the offer require me to upload my waec result which must be minimum of c6 and I must either accept my offer between 14 days which I replied immediately but it’s over 1 week now and I haven’t heard anything from them. I mailed the admission team yesterday but nothing yet
I'm sure u'll hear from them...there's still time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
I have been having difficulty in booking TB test date. Please, who’s also having this experience?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KOLIINSKOIN: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Dukss post=111336964][/quote]

please is there any group for Nothumbria university september intake...please connect with me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bolly81: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
I will like to join the group also,just got their unconditional offer.

KOLIINSKOIN:

please is there any group for Nothumbria university september intake...please connect with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.