Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202631 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dreroyals: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please how’s payment plan for Derby University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chilexeve: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
adespecial:
Pls anyone going to Swansea university this September….. let’s connect please

I'm also going to Swansea. Just got an offer from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chilexeve: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
gbens2000:

Hello, I just got unconditional offer for Swansea, I read all the documents but is there anything like 50% on or before enrollment?

I also got am offer from Swansea.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zone51: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
missuzoma:

Not true, biko! These days, you don't need to go to the bank for a Form A transaction. Use www tradesystem.gov.ng and pay from your house and phone. I used that recently and in about seven working days the entire matter was settled.

You mean one can easily pay school fees from this link?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
dreroyals:
Please how’s payment plan for Derby University?
3k cas, 50% from the remaining balance on or before enrollment, another 50% in 5months

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haykaybecks: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nini1234:

Please can we all link up? I’m also leaving in September

@Ninu1234 yes please..... @akingbaderotimi@yahoo.com please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rayralph(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Room in a shared apartment available

Location: Paisley (PA1), suitable for any UWS student( paisley campus) just 10 minutes walk.

£280Pcm all bills.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
gbens2000:

Hello, I just got unconditional offer for Swansea, I read all the documents but is there anything like 50% on or before enrollment?

Yes, the school is 50% on or before enrollment and the current deposit is now 4000 pounds not more 2000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Edwosa:

Try this

Simply enter your password twice at the 2 boxes meant for it. Keep on with the application till 13th page, where it ends.... The fourth page is where you'd enter your email address.

Once you complete the application at the end and SUBMIT, you'll receive an authentication email within 5 minutes to confirm the receipt of your application.
pls can you help me create a login for starting the application??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Edwosa:

Try this

Simply enter your password twice at the 2 boxes meant for it. Keep on with the application till 13th page, where it ends.... The fourth page is where you'd enter your email address.

Once you complete the application at the end and SUBMIT, you'll receive an authentication email within 5 minutes to confirm the receipt of your application.

Did you get my pm?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
jasssbabe:
Thanks for your reply. I have accepted the offer over a month now and they sent a mail they have updated my records but they didn’t issue me any unconditional offer.
Note I am going for msc public health

Same thing applied to me, I accepted my offer and I haven’t heard anything from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ogechuqu: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good day guys.

Please I have a question and would appreciate guidance.

I got admission into a school for MSC in the UK.
In my admission application, I identified as single (although I am married and was currently separated from my spouse at the time of application).

Now we have reconciled and I don’t know how to go the visa application.

Do I need to notify the school so they can change my marriage status before preocessing my CAS or leave it till it gets to the visa application time.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH SUGGESTIONS AND SOLUTIONS SO I DONT MESS UP MY ADMISSION
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ogechuqu: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
gbens2000:

Answer: Yes, you have to pay atleast 50% before or at enrollment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Michealquad:
Hello house, Who has gain master admission either directly or via topup? Kindly let us know how you go about it and which school. Thanks
Try UCLAN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bennni: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hi gurus in the house
So I applied to this school and got rejected
Then I reapplied again with a different cv from the one I used during my first application both CV doesn’t correspond as there are different companies involved. So I got an email from the school asking me to confirm if I have previously applied for any course prior to the recent application I made and the school ID linked to it.

My question is that should o just ignored the email ? And I know before they can request for that , that have already seen my prior application and noticed it doesn’t correspond.
Are there any consequences if I should just ignored the application and their email as well?

Or I should just replied that I tailored my CV with the experience I have gotten to suit the requirements of the course? Or make I just ignore?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please how fast is Access bank in processing Form A and their rate also? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ebubedrums001(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good evening everyone. I'm a newbie here. Please is there any school in the UK that doesn't require you pay tuition deposit before applying for visa? Also, is there anyone here who's applying or studying in University of Sunderland?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bennni:
Hi gurus in the house
Then I reapplied again with a different cv from the one I used during my first application both CV doesn’t correspond as there are different companies involved. So I got an email from the school asking me to confirm if I have previously applied for any course prior to the recent application I made and the school ID linked to it.

My question is that should o just ignored the email ? And I know before they can request for that , that have already seen my prior application and noticed it doesn’t correspond.
Are there any consequences if I should just ignored the application and their email as well?

Or I should just replied that I tailored my CV with the experience I have gotten to suit the requirements of the course? Or make I just ignore?
Don't ignore, explain to them! They noticed something thats why they are requesting for such. The worst that could happen is a rejection, you no kill person

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
ebubedrums001:
Good evening everyone. I'm a newbie here. Please is there any school in the UK that doesn't require you pay tuition deposit before applying for visa? Also, is there anyone here who's applying or studying in University of Sunderland?
Get full funded scholarship then. You dont wanna spend money and you want to choose UK route? Error 101

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KOLIINSKOIN: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Valourex:

The only reason I don't like Northumbria is because their tuition deposit is not refundable

how sure are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
do you have an issue with comprehending English? Did I mention that he has to go to the bank? I simply say you need an insider close to the international operations to push it!

Fidelitybank will not debit you in (7) working days without anyone pushing it up the queue. Not true at all.
missuzoma:

Not true, biko! These days, you don't need to go to the bank for a Form A transaction. Use www tradesystem.gov.ng and pay from your house and phone. I used that recently and in about seven working days the entire matter was settled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bebesto(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
patomon002:

For Salford

5,500 study deposit, then the balance school fee is spread for the next 5 months starting from Oct. (Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb).

Thank you sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bebesto(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please how much is their scholarship discount?
patomon002:

For Salford

5,500 study deposit, then the balance school fee is spread for the next 5 months starting from Oct. (Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb).

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TouchOfSpice(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good afternoon sir .

I have sent you a PM. Awaiting your response when you are less busy.

Thank you

thebossagain:

If you go festac visa office you will see people that can do your Nin change of name, with a cost of 5k, either correcting your names or date of birth, they have a contact that they will call and it will be effected immediately, just did one for my baby girl today and it worked,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bennni:
Hi gurus in the house

When them talk say naija dey spoil road for others this is what they meant,you applied on the same Details twice but different CV,do you think they are daft or they won't find out?
Dude their is no form of explanation that you can give,your application has started on a deceptive note,your intention to study in UK has been found out not to be educational.
Just move on to another school if you live yourself

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
JorshWa:
When printing your bank statement, just avoid dates where large sum deposits are made if you can't explain how.
If you're self-funding, yeah you have to show proof like employment letter, CV, pay slips, business registration, etc. If you're being sponsored, then the letter stating that from your sponsor which must be your parent or spouse.
I hope I got your question correctly?...

What about is from my brother with d same name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
ebubedrums001:

No, except you get a fully funded scholarship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.