Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207363 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agbekeoy: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kunleop:
Hi guys!!
Anyone currently in Bradford university?
Let's connect.
Thanks.
Please anyone going to the university of Bradford in September 2022 let’s connect please

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Noted. Thanks a bunch for this.

Aieboocaar:

Well, I have a slight similar case as yours and I can tell you that you can proceed to do your test with the available passport but you would be given two options

1. Book and do the test NOW with the available passport that will soon expire (But you will have to come back to IOM to change your Name and passport number on the certificate to match with your new passport when it come out and this WILL cost you money).

2. Wait till your new passport comes out before you do the test. (you will still be given an appointment date if you're sure your passport will be out by then).

In my case I chose the later as my passport is already in process and should be ready in 4weeks time. Hopefully.

SOURCE: Na wetin dem tell me as I go their office go book my test.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by UKschool: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
duchess90:
Congratulations,

Coventry is flexible but it's not forever, I still keep in touch with staff working in the International Office from time to time.

The good thing is that you were smart enough to keep paying before the next instalment so you hit the target

Some people will literally take paying small small verbatim and it doesn't work that way that's why I disagreed

Anyway Congratulations on your graduation. Hope you enjoyed the school like i did in 2019.

Cheers

Many thanks

Yes I did

Chasing tier 2 back to back

And helping a friend advertise his business
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
mechoau:

We have something in common, considering their high tuition fee. I have let to go of their offer

£17,250 is my fee with a waiver of £4000.
Do £13,250 is not too bad for Msc.
i am willing to go with that,but that exploitative test of almost ₦100k is what I won't write,i will try and get them a letter from my school and if that is not good enough then they should Bleep off.

While they are busy lyinng it's an home office decision Another offer came with just reference, Transcript and WAEC as condition to vacate caveat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
toolluu:
Yes full payment upon enrollment

Bye bye to them.
i want an offer with a long payment plan.
Na Biritiko money i wan take run their package

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi

Do a 1:5ratio, for every 1 No you get send out 5 new applications

When the offers start to roll in na you go choose.

All the best

Cheers

UKschool:

Many thanks

Yes I did

Chasing tier 2 back to back

And helping a friend advertise his business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KingovieB: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please does Bradford issue CAS even with a previous visa refusal(Canada) cos I would have to pay 2k deposit, show POF and TB test before I can get to the immigration team part,so I would like to know ahead my chances before I proceed please.

Has anyone gotten CAS from them regardless or you know someone who has?

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by madey1302: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Urgent response needed.

My CAS shield was on 25% this morning after 3hrs went up to 69% then back to 25%. All the gurus in the house what could have caused the drop in the percentage.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cutebear: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Actually, I paid £100 application fee to a University. It probably depends on the course
ibenzerkess:

Please stop exaggerating, the highest application fee you can pay is £75 and that's even charged by the University of oxford.
The last school I applied to is the University of Nottingham and I paid £ 50 for the application (go check their website or Google it). The fact that you can't pay for an application fee doesn't mean others can't. Remember this, Not everyone on this platform is a hustler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by IvanCardozo: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Christie06:

HI IvanCardozo.
I tried sending you a mail but i guess the network is weak.

Hiii. Go ahead, send
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Michealquad: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
bola01234:
Hello guys...
London Metropolitan University is offering me 1 year top up and its 9k pounds ....can I go for it.. and can my family come with me

However I am waiting for other universities..to give me their final desion.

We're you able to get yes to that question on if family can come with main applicant? And do you apply with hnd? And hope LMU don't require ielts and english proficiency?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
JorshWa:
Your CAS contains your start and end date, etc, so you should defer before CAS, considering all other factors.
The school should even advise you to defer to the next intake available if they feel you can't meet up with visa. Some schools will literally "force" you into deferring. With your start date being so close, you might likely get deferred or advised to. Communicate with the school on a regular basis to see if you can get CAS this week, I recently got Visa decision from Ikeja tls within 2weeks.
Goodluck

Thanks for this infor. Will wait for the CAS then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Parlegrandpa: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi guys,

Please i want to pay my deposit to University of Hertfordshire.

Can i pay using the form A on https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng or do i need to walk into a bank to make the transfer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opemipo123456: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
I did mine 10th Feb, called UKVI thrice, decision has been taken, paid paid mail, decision has been taken. Have visited TLS twice now my document is not with them, I don't really understand, tier 4 dependent. Please what can I do

Is there any one here still waiting for a dependent visa after 8weeks on biometrics done. Several paid escalation mail( both wait for 10 and 15 working days) been to tls severally. Wife in the UK been to the post office which the BRP is the since February, been the school immigration team last week to escalate and they promise to do something but my passport isn’t back still. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jsaviour:

Thanks for this infor. Will wait for the CAS then

Pls when exactly was your biometrics date and collection date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elders of the land, I have come to you guys for guildance.

I have 2 offers now,

From Lincoln university(Conditional)
MSc Mechanical Engineering
To present ATAS certificate and also to rewrite my SOP.
Deposit...3k
Fees... 16k
No precas interview
No precas POF

Another from
Canterbury Christ Church University (Unconditional)
MSc Advance Manufacturing System Technology

No condition...
Fee... 14,500
Scholarship...1,500
Main fee...13,000

Precas interview( they have already sent this to my mail)
No POF before Cas...

Please advice me in terms of Job opportunities and other necessary things i should know about the 2 like accomodation.

Thou,
Canterbury don dey call me to pay deposit, so that they will issue me CAS to go for my Visa...

CC
Mimilyrics,
Justwise,
Omopapa,
and others,
Please advise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bamzoga(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please I'll love to ask, between university of Chester and University of Bolton, which is better in terms of student jobs, low cost of living, safety, etc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
bomsilaga:

This must be UWS
Yes this is Uws you don’t need to defer you will definitely get your cas once your deposit has been disbursed to the school’s account. Deadline for enrollment is May 30th so no cause for alarm your visa will be out before then we are in the same shoe. I paid my deposit for about 2 weeks now and the payment is yet to be disbursed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sammyp01: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
madey1302:
Urgent response needed.

My CAS shield was on 25% this morning after 3hrs went up to 69% then back to 25%. All the gurus in the house what could have caused the drop in the percentage.
I'm guessing this is Ulster university. Don't worry
1. Did you get a query?
2.have you been denied a visa?
I think you should send them a mail better still contact your agent
I'm pretty sure they will resolve it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Can I work and live in Kent, while studying in Canterbury Christ Church University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
taiwogurl:

Yes

May or September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jsaviour:

Is the unconditional offer same as CAS or they are different? After fulfilling the conditions and paying the deposit, what should I be expecting?
They are two different things.
CAS- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies, comes after an unconditional offer and deposit.
You should be expecting CAS when they start issuing it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pleas has anyone received a reply after sending a mail to accept the offer from university of derby? my offer was initially unconditional but was told to send a mail to accept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
pls how much is medical test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Maimakawa(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
giselle237:
this is the uk thread, for UK msc study, attestation is not needed. I am afraid for any other schools in Europe you have to find out from the respective schools/google
Ok Sir.
Thank you so much for the reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kiki22: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Agbekeoy:

Please anyone going to the university of Bradford in September 2022 let’s connect please

Please I'm here, how do we connect?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tamitee(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
bola01234:
Hello guys...
London Metropolitan University is offering me 1 year top up and its 9k pounds ....can I go for it.. and can my family come with me

However I am waiting for other universities..to give me their final desion.

Please how did you apply??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JIREN01: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Can I tender three different accounts in my name (2 dorm and 1 naira) for Visa application and CAS?
I'm trying to ascertain if there's a limit to the number of accounts that can be provided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by madey1302: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
sammyp01:

I'm guessing this is Ulster university. Don't worry
1. Did you get a query?
2.have you been denied a visa?
I think you should send them a mail better still contact your agent
I'm pretty sure they will resolve it

Coventry University not Ulster.
No query but got a message about the documents I submitted been approved. When I got the message the percentage went to 69% from 25% and then back 25% from 69%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.