Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218646 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by medoty: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hi Guys

I applied for child dependent visa for my kids and I am extremely busy with deadlines/assignments from my supervisor.

Please can my brother take my children for biometric at TLS or I have to be present?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haykaybecks: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello house, I really need help please. Can WAEC give letter for reasons why my names are mis-arranged please? My conditional offer states that " I should submit a letter provided by your institution for WAEC stating the discrepancy on your name and providing an explanation. My question is can i get this letter from waec please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
tadaax:
Pleas has anyone received a reply after sending a mail to accept the offer from university of derby? my offer was initially unconditional but was told to send a mail to accept

I was given a conditional offer 3weeks ago and I was also told to accept or decline before 14 days which I mailed back by accepting the offer though the condition of the offer was a request of my waec with at least c6 in English language. This morning, I finally got a mail after 11days that my offer has been accepted while I was told to mail result@derby.ac.uk for any conditional documentations

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tamitee:

Please how did you apply??
I was rejected to study masters then I was asked if I would like to do 1 year masters..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Top up program will end with a BSc, and at that level, you cannot bring your family.

bola01234:
Hello guys...
London Metropolitan University is offering me 1 year top up and its 9k pounds ....can I go for it.. and can my family come with me

However I am waiting for other universities..to give me their final desion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyinju001: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
tadaax:
Pleas has anyone received a reply after sending a mail to accept the offer from university of derby? my offer was initially unconditional but was told to send a mail to accept
Yes. I sent the mail and attached documents requested for me to get an unconditional offer and I have gotten unconditional offer.

I believe they will reply you soon. Took a while for mine too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rayralph(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
deeceo:

Please, what's the average cost of accomodation that could fit in for 2 (main applicant and spouse).

Thanks.

£700 to £1800

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
I do know someone who has an offer
Jesutofunmifak:
Is anyone schooling in London Metropolitan University please
Or know someone who is
Or got an offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
mechoau:

I was given a conditional offer 3weeks ago and I was also told to accept or decline before 14 days which I mailed back by accepting the offer though the condition of the offer was a request of my waec with at least c6 in English language. This morning, I finally got a mail after 11days that my offer has been accepted while I was told to mail result@derby.ac.uk for any conditional documentations

ok thank you, mine is not yet up to 11 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
For September? If yes was this through form A?
MSbarbieK:

I got an offer and have made deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
bola01234:
Hello guys...
London Metropolitan University is offering me 1 year top up and its 9k pounds ....can I go for it.. and can my family come with me

However I am waiting for other universities..to give me their final desion.

You cannot bring your family with BSc top up.

You can only bring your family in a postgraduate programme.

Try schools that accept third class and HND such as University of South Wales, Ulster University, Roehampton university.

Apply to other universities I posted in the other lists.

Ensure you have relevant experience in your proposed course, solid SOP and excellent reference.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
God be PRAISED! Testimony on part 7/Perfection

Visa Alert!!!

Family of 3

Visa application 17th March (Standard)

Biometrics 21st March (Abuja TLS)
Moved to DMC 21st March
Received by DMC 22nd March
Decision taken on 29th March (6working days)
Moved to VAC 1ST April
Collection mail 1st April

Documents:

Main applicant: Passport, CAS, POF(2 bank accounts), TB cert

Partner: Passport, POF, TB Cert, Wedding cert, deed of joint property, statement of joint account, family pics.

Child: Passport, TB cert, family consent form, parents consent letter, birth certificate.

In all I am grateful to God, it wasn't easy at all. This journey started over a year ago. Despite all odds, God came through. There were times I was extremely discouraged but the efforts have paid off.

I am awaiting the testimony of all who follow this thread in Jesus name, Amen!

PhD-Translation, University of Leeds, here I come!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
SPDAZZY:
God be PRAISED! Testimony on part 7/Perfection

Visa Alert!!!

Family of 3

Visa application 17th March (Standard)

Biometrics 21st March (Abuja TLS)
Moved to DMC 21st March
Received by DMC 22nd March
Decision taken on 29th March (6working days)
Moved to VAC 1ST April
Collection mail 1st April

Documents:

Main applicant: Passport, CAS, POF(2 bank accounts), TB cert

Partner: Passport, POF, TB Cert, Wedding cert, deed of joint property, statement of joint account, family pics.

Child: Passport, TB cert, family consent form, parents consent letter, birth certificate.

In all I am grateful to God, it wasn't easy at all. This journey started over a year ago. Despite all odds, God came through. There were times I was extremely discouraged but the efforts have paid off.

I am awaiting the testimony of all who follow this thread in Jesus name, Amen!

PhD-Translation, University of Leeds, here I come!!!

Amen to your prayers and congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mex551(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good evening all. Can someone confirm these are the documents that one should go with for biometrics

*YOU MUST TAKE ALONG these documents below with you to the bio-metrics appointment*

1. TLS PAYMENT/APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION RECEIPT- Check your email

2. 1st page of your VISA APPLICATION FORM, Print only 1st page.

3. CHECKLIST

4. SELF SERVICE DOCUMENTS UPLOAD CONFIRMATION

5. Original International Passport

6. Photocopy of International Passport Biodata Page

6. Priority receipt sent to your email from the TLS. (If you paid for priority)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
hosey:

You cannot bring your family with BSc top up.

You can only bring your family in a postgraduate programme.

Try schools that accept third class and HND such as University of South Wales, Ulster University, Roehampton university.

Apply to other universities I posted in the other lists.

Ensure you have relevant experience in your proposed course, solid SOP and excellent reference.

Good luck.

Thanks very much..
I did an interview with University of Suffolk today..
10 mins sharp and straight forward

I am waiting for two other universities to give me their final verdict...

Thanks for your Concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Killamo: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
My Passport expired as a virgin. Where can I renew it fast, cheap. My bro did his in Osogbo at a fee is 60k. Where can I do it cheaper?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zakozahbehni: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes you are correct, its dependent on courses and Unis. I paid 120GBP application fee for MSC AI Kings College London and 90GBP application fee for the MSC Data science & ML with University College London.

cutebear:
Actually, I paid £100 application fee to a University. It probably depends on the course

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
bali233:

Pls when exactly was your biometrics date and collection date?

Am I suppose to have done biometric before CAS? I don't understand your question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
okorogbo:

You are lucky,may be i will go look for one as well and if them no accept am,na bye bye to them be that.
I only want to go with them because of their friendly payment plan.
Offers yapa for me,but na payment plan be the kókó
Their payment plan is very friendly (12 months) but the tuition fee is high. Over 17k after 4k discount...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please have at least 1 year fees before coming to the UK...especially if you are on a 1 year course

Time will run by so fast and you will be caught up with many things..bills will also pile up fast and perspire to aspire won't cut it

I just saw two devastating emails my Uni sent to a student today. His admission has been withdrawn for not paying £800 and this isn't the first case I'd be seeing

Wish I can post it but I can't

Make sure you have a solid plan or else.. Hmmm

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dabiko(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pls guys any info about the cost of living, security & opportunities between Northumbria University in Newcastle & Bournemouth Uni. Any information on this regard will be appreciated. I have limited time to make a decision. @taiwogurl cc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bebesto(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please when did you apply. I applied february and I'm yet to get a response from them
thebossagain:
I got an offer from both Bolton university and northnumbering university, please which do u think is the best, in terms of cheaper accomodations and work. And general condition.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maimakawa:
Please my gurus in the house, is it necessary for someone to authenticate/attest his academic documents in Abuja before studying in any European University?
Kindly respond to this question.
yes, if it’s Austrians schools/universities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
Hello bro. Please, when did you apply? I applied last month, I'm yet to hear from them. Also, do you know if they take forever to send CAS after tuition deposit payments?

I applied in January.

According to the mail I received, once the initial deposit payment is confirmed, CAS will be issued
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jsaviour:

Am I suppose to have done biometric before CAS? I don't understand your question

Sorry mistake. Quoted the wrong comment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Agbekeoy:

Please anyone going to the university of Bradford in September 2022 let’s connect please
I am
felixoziren@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Isiterere:

They are two different things.
CAS- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies, comes after an unconditional offer and deposit.
You should be expecting CAS when they start issuing it.

And when would that be considering I am May intake and start course date is May 9. Is there a stipulated time for issuing CAS to people? I thought it's issued once you meet the offers and pay your deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
hustla:
Please have at least 1 year fees before coming to the UK...especially if you are on a 1 year course

Time will run by so fast and you will be caught up with many things..bills will also pile up fast and perspire to aspire won't cut it

I just saw two devastating emails my Uni sent to a student today. His admission has been withdrawn for not paying £800 and this isn't the first case I'd be seeing

Wish I can post it but I can't

Make sure you have a solid plan or else.. Hmmm

Majority of Guys thought UK is like Nigeria where they can run from obligations.
Now they see better,most will wish they had stayed back in naija,with all their savings wasted they are neither there nor here,but the worse aspect is that Students from Nigeria will be put under stringent conditions

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dabiko(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
taiwogurl:

Yes

How far with Northumbria Uni.? I got conditional there. Any idea about opportunities, living cost and security in Newcastle? Have you accepted their offer? Can we connect? Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Solatium:

Majority of Guys thought UK is like Nigeria where they can run from obligations.
Now they see better,most will wish they had stayed back in naija,with all their savings wasted they are neither there nor here,but the worse aspect is that Students from Nigeria will be put under stringent conditions

undecided

There are literally tons of international students in the UK but continue to play the race card like everyone isn't going through same

We no even dey top 2 for intl student population

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agbekeoy: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kiki22:

Please I'm here, how do we connect?
thaibatbisola@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
hustla:

undecided

There are literally tons of international students in the UK but continue to play the race card like everyone isn't going through same

We no even dey top 2 for intl student population

Who play racial cards?

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.