Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209962 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 5:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Congratulations to new Tier 4 holders.

For ones yet to come and yet to pay tuition fees, please, pay as much tuition you can pay in naira as possible. The more you pay, the easier for you when you arrive. Time passes by so quickly here; 24hrs in Nigeria seems like 15hrs.

It may not be easy trying to balance work and study. If you work too much, your studies will suffer and if you study too much, you may not be able to pay bills, so it is all about finding that balance, and it usually starts from paying more tuition in Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 5:43am On Apr 06, 2022
bomsilaga:

Mine had been disbursed and confirmed since a month ago.
Have you had your precas interview and if yes and it was a success then you should request for your cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bomsilaga(m): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2022
tosinobikoya49:

Have you had your precas interview and if yes and it was a success then you should request for your cas

No precas interview was stated and I had requested CAS since then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=bomsilaga post=111688449]

No precas interview was stated and I had requested CAS since then. [/quote
Which school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2022
I checked the status of my form A payment now and it’s stuck at adb_disbursement_reviewer after 2 weeks of initiating the payment. What does this mean

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Imustreturn:
Guys please, my little sis of 17 needs a part time student jobs in health related field, she's studying psychology at east London university.

Please any help how to get a job will be appreciated. Thank you

Let her check on sites like Reed.co.uk, indeed.com, cv-library.co.uk, totaljobs.com etc

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
Congratulations, Can I Know the format for the Consent Letter?, And Also did you book flexi appointment for family at TLS or booked appointment same time and date, thank you, anyone can reply this wink

Here is the format as shared by Resurgent2016

We xxxx and xxxx are the parents and legal guardian of our son whose name, date of birth and passport number is stated below:

• Name: xxy
• Date of Birth: xxy
• Passport Number: xxy
This is to confirm that we are both in agreement on the visa application, the living arrangement in the United Kingdom, and the address of where we will be staying with our child, and we will both be responsible for him.
Yours Sincerely,

Parent 1 Parent 2

As for the Biometrics, we were fortunate to get same date. My hubby and child got same time and I got a different time but we did together. This is most likely due to the fact that there are less crowds now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2022
bola01234:

pls how did u study for it
pls any apps used could be forwarded to me

Download pte champion but I paid for access to the mock exams. (My mock exams were like 50 - 60 and the writing was always poor on the app) but I had between 80 and 72 in the real exams. So it's seems the app is a bit tougher than the exams.

I did like 2 mock exams daily for a week...whew! not easy at all. Also watched youtube videos for hints....moni pte channel and dream English education channel (there's a guy on the channel that really gives good tips) and you'll get more tips from youtube shorts too.

All the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Temmiedara17:
Please, is there anyone schooling in University of Lincoln? How"s the city? Is it affordable? Are there job opportunities and what's the ranking of the school like?
That's the only school I got an offer for that's not requesting for IELTS and it's cheap compared to other schools I applied to

Pls how did you apply? I wanted to applied early last month but it wasn’t an online application, what I was a download form which I have fill and sign
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2022
felixoviosun:
House please advice me, I want to pay my deposit , firstbank or Gtbank how easy it is to pay tuition deposit?
someone should please help respond to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2022
How many years old is your WAEC?

Temmiedara17:
Please, is there anyone schooling in University of Lincoln? How"s the city? Is it affordable? Are there job opportunities and what's the ranking of the school like?
That's the only school I got an offer for that's not requesting for IELTS and it's cheap compared to other schools I applied to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2022
felixoviosun:
someone should please help respond to this
Use UBA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Immatex(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Once again Babe, Congratulations!

You are my perfect Complement and Companion.

Dr. Mrs. SPDAZZY.

SPDAZZY:
God be PRAISED! Testimony on part 7/Perfection

Visa Alert!!!

Family of 3

Visa application 17th March (Standard)

Biometrics 21st March (Abuja TLS)
Moved to DMC 21st March
Received by DMC 22nd March
Decision taken on 29th March (6working days)
Moved to VAC 1ST April
Collection mail 1st April

Documents:

Main applicant: Passport, CAS, POF(2 bank accounts), TB cert

Partner: Passport, POF, TB Cert, Wedding cert, deed of joint property, statement of joint account, family pics.

Child: Passport, TB cert, family consent form, parents consent letter, birth certificate.

In all I am grateful to God, it wasn't easy at all. This journey started over a year ago. Despite all odds, God came through. There were times I was extremely discouraged but the efforts have paid off.

I am awaiting the testimony of all who follow this thread in Jesus name, Amen!

PhD-Translation, University of Leeds, here I come!!!

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ruby22: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I need clarification on this issue,

I am trying to apply for a visit visa to the UK to build my travel history for canada study visa. I have been refused us visa before( i can only recall 3 times).

I asked to see my visa application form from the agent i am using,so I noticed he filled no where it was asked if I have ever been refused visa to certain countries. While I specifically mentioned to him to note my US refusal. So he mentioned that he filled no because the UK has not share info with US since trump regime ended.

I would like advise on this, should I withdraw my application(no biometrics yet), or go ahead with the application. And what other country can one apply to for travel history.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Withdraw and reapply with the correct info, please. If your documentation is 100%, you stand a strong chance of getting your visa even without travel history.
Ruby22:
Hello Everyone,

I need clarification on this issue,

I am trying to apply for a visit visa to the UK to build my travel history for canada study visa. I have been refused us visa before( i can only recall 3 times).

I asked to see my visa application form from the agent i am using,so I noticed he filled no where it was asked if I have ever been refused visa to certain countries. While I specifically mentioned to him to note my US refusal. So he mentioned that he filled no because the UK has not share info with US since trump regime ended.

I would like advise on this, should I withdraw my application(no biometrics yet), or go ahead with the application. And what other country can one apply to for travel history.

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2022
https://www.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/London/London_Essex/NELFT_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Temporary_Staff_Bank/Temporary_Staff_Bank-v4067413?_ts=7840
She should remember to keep within her permissable hours when she gets a job.
Imustreturn:
Guys please, my little sis of 17 needs a part time student jobs in health related field, she's studying psychology at east London university.

Please any help how to get a job will be appreciated. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ADEPLANET09: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Dahyormine:
guess you are good to go, I accepted mine already, with reasonable discount, what course

Please how much discount did you get and how did you get it? I mean condition of the discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ruby22: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2022
mimilyrics:
Withdraw and reapply with the correct info, please. If your documentation are 100%, you stand a stro g chance of getting your visa even without travel history.

Thank you for your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temmiedara17: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Mosimileoluwa12 post=111689999]How many years old is your WAEC?

I used NECO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temmiedara17: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2022
mechoau:

Pls how did you apply? I wanted to applied early last month but it wasn’t an online application, what I was a download form which I have fill and sign

I applied through the school online portal. Just check through the school site, you"ll see "Apply now" and you start your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chidextec: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Hi, you should have waited for unconditional offer letter to arrive before your payment, hence the delay. If I get your analysis right [quote author=taiwogurl post=111684387][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 2cicily: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Harbyie:
I tried booking online for a TB test but keeps telling me I have an existing appointment which is dated 26th Jan. I remembered booking this day but I didn't go through with it because it wasn't needed anymore.
Please what to do? How do I cancel? Or preferably I go to the test centre with the existing appointment?

Please I have the same challenge, how did you resolved this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

Use UBA
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Danielsoludo1: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Good morning house, please can 4M take me to UK for Masters? I heard from someone that I can pay part of my school fees while in Nigeria then when I get over there and get a job I can be paying installmentally, how true is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Good morning ,

my form A is on " ADB reviewer", from what I see here I guess they haven't even looked at my application. My deadline is on Tuesday next week , I went to UBA on Monday and they helped me send an email to their head office but it still hasn't changed.

Do I called the head office myself or what do I do

Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2022
No, it can't.
Apart from your school fees which might be a minimum of £10,000 (N7,000,000 using the rate of N700-£1) after discounts and/or scholarships, you still need to have your maintainance which is £1,334 *9 = £12,006 / N8,404,200 (for inside London Schools) or £1,023*9 = £9,209 / N6,444,900 (for outer London schools).
With the above, you will need an estimated sum of
1. £22,006 / N15,404,200 for inner London or
2. £19,209 / N13,446,300 for outer London
Danielsoludo1:
Good morning house, please can 4M take me to UK for Masters? I heard from someone that I can pay part of my school fees while in Nigeria then when I get over there and get a job I can be paying installmentally, how true is this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 2cicily: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2022
I tried booking online for a TB test but keeps telling me I have an existing appointment which was dated 10th March.
I didnt go for it because my school earlier wrote to me that I shld defer to Sept because of heavy influx.
But they just issued me CAS for June and now I need to get my TB test dn before visa application.

Can anyone help me with a staff contact at the IOM office Abuja or Lagos all the contacts in their website is not connecting.
Kindly inbox me justobymo@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queenzy421(f): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Good morning all.

My son got his passport yesterday and his name was written as Oluwaseyi, he has Oluseyi on all other documents including NIN and birth certificate. I am already in the UK and also used Oluseyi when I was filling his name as my dependant.

Will an affidavit be okay?
Can a minor swear an affidavit?
Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Dear House,

Which school is preferable?

University of Bradford to study Masters in Finance, Açcounting and Management

While University of Lincoln: Master in Finance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Solatium:

I am fully aware that things sometimes don't go as planned,but in most cases i see people who aren't prepared for the challenges

You and I knows that not everybody is going for education route, but using it as a means to a better life, every man has it only reason and story,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.