Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202337 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mex551(m): 5:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Good morning all

Please is there a way to send a forgotten. Or updated document after biometrics. Someone mistakenly printed a bank statement that is less than 28 days. The cash in the account is actually more than 2 months old. Is there an email to use ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zone51: 5:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Goodday house,

Please someone should kindly respond to this.

The wife has a business with a shop here in Nigeria and a website. As an applicant, can she continue to run her online business which will include taking order and deliver within Uk while schooling?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dave0450(m): 5:40am On Apr 11, 2022
My cousin recently tested positive for hepatitis B and he want to study in uk, please will these(hepatitis B) stop him from traveling to UK to study coz he haven't been the same again since he got to know that he have hepatitis B
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 5:51am On Apr 11, 2022
zone51:
Goodday house,

Please someone should kindly respond to this.

The wife has a business with a shop here in Nigeria and a website. As an applicant, can she continue to run her online business which will include taking order and deliver within Uk while schooling?

No, that will go against her student visa rule
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:06am On Apr 11, 2022
manuel04:
Hello all, does anyone here knows any UK school whose tuition is below £11,000 for a 1year Master degree in Human resources management? Suggestions and advice will be highly appreciated.
I think hull.

Hull university is 11k, Bolton is 12500.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2022
ensamy:

Give me the calculation. First 50% and second 50%. Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2022
tonero230:

Social work
you will need a well packaged SOP to get social work, and it seems Uk schools barely give that. I would also recommend psychology, sociology
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CollinsTutu(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Hello y’all
Please does the bank statement containing the POF have to be stamped and signed when applying for the visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Please house, is it necessary to upload an affidavit of marriage or just the marriage certificate is enough alongside some family pictures?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
yommexe:

Congrats

It’s Automatic scholarship
Ho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Dahyormine:
Sorry, I’m also on that route, when did you get ur unconditional offer? Is it just a mail or with a PDF attached?
na ww
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dave0450(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2022
dave0450:
My cousin recently tested positive for hepatitis B and he want to study in uk, please will these(hepatitis B) stop him from traveling to UK to study coz he haven't been the same again since he got to know that he have hepatitis B
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
okorogbo:

African Man with inferiority complex,which White wedding again? you have your marriage properly documented by the registry here in naija,you had traditional right as well,what white wedding do you want again?
The wedding in England is to go to church with a few people and under few minutes it's all over and you will be issued a certificate or you go and register your wedding at government registry and be issued a certificate, within minutes you are done and back at home.
So wetin your wife want again?

Is it your inferiority complex? Be calming down biko

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2022
AlphaUno:

Same reason the Op wants to do the right thing by doing a change of address but you that drafted the study route policy with UKVI knows they don't entertain shoe and pinching
i dnt need to draft the policy. You only need to have a negative TB result, the address is inconsequential. There is nothing like right thing.
On this same thread several people have used certs addressed to somewhere else for a diff school amd it was absolutely fine.
Once again, it is the result that matters. NEGATIVE. The govt wants to know you are not bringing in active TB into the UK. Stop dolling out false information to create fear. You do not get tired.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by heroshark(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2022
felixtoba:
Pls house, what's the instalmental plan at University of Sussex?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Please which University is this?

[quote author=fikky12 post=111835320][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Lol we dey oh, just quiet. We get lots of assistance from GC so most times there's no need to talk much here.
BTW I'm going for May intake too and already making preparations.
MrMash:

My course starts in May. I am yet come across anybody from nairaland currently studying at the university though.

Before getting CAS , you'll have to :
Pay at least 65% deposit
Provide TB TEST
PROOF OF FUND
PASS CREDIBILITY INTERVIEW

The reviews online are not really encouraging, but the location, facilities and the infrastructure = tempting.

Between, it was the only university that had May Intake for my intended course ..... I am hoping it'll be a good choice.

I'll advise you pay early if you've made up your mind .

The good thing is you don't have to pay an Agent to help with the process.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mitch43: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=dave0450 post=111836154][/quote]

The only test UK requires is TB test
Except he reveals this information I think he should be fine so he should cheer and continue taking treatment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Jayteew:
Please house, is it necessary to upload an affidavit of marriage or just the marriage certificate is enough alongside some family pictures?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Hello,

What is the difference between both and which one do you think is more superior?

The affidavit is not necessary the marriage certificate and rest of proof of relationship is

Cheers

Jayteew:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Viewoliver:
Please which University is this?

It’s for Sheffield Hallam university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
the offer letter was sent as PDF, and I also got a mail too. But no scholarship/Discount in the offer letter. Did you apply for scholarship?
Noo

As stated on their website, you just have to pay the tuition excluding the 2k discount, if you pay all before enrollment, u have another 500 deduction.

There’s another 1500 for Nigerians and other anglophone countries, but I’m not sure if it’s automatic for everyone....

But certain the 2k will reflect on ur cas, still waiting for their unconditional offer tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by matthewosun: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Pls can someone help with university of west England instalments payment plan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrMash(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
JorshWa:
Lol we dey oh, just quiet. We get lots of assistance from GC so most times there's no need to talk much here.
BTW I'm going for May intake too and already making preparations.

Please let's link up. Sent a DM.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixtoba: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=heroshark post=111837558][/quote]

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Ugmama:

@mimilyrics You understand this well, she really wants to wear the wedding dress, slay and snap pictures shikena. That's her happiness.

@justwise yes many people I know did trad, court marriage and white wedding.

Women shaa,
Then why not wait till after your studies or when settled properly in UK and start working, then you can come back to Nigeria to throw a high end party and call people you know to come and FLEX una money with you guys.

How many people do you know in UK that will attend your wedding?

Your wife just want people that knows her to also see that she did wedding and not just that one done at the registry...

Women and wahalux!

Like me,
I no too dey satisfied with the kind of wedding I did, compare to my friends that brought down the whole world on their wedding day.
I will not repeat the wedding, if money enter well, I will be waiting for an opportunity wey gbedu go come my way like any of my dependent birthday(Wife or kids) or naming ceremony of any child of mine, then I will try to make a statement for the world to read, I will invite even people wey I no know to come chop...

Na then them go know say ODOGWU, no be nickname

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixtoba: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Pls when can January intake starts to apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

So I understood your question at the end of the day.

Some churches have the Nigerian coat of arms on their certificate and do not necessarily do a different registry marriage although documents will be filed in court.

It is good you want to make her happy, that's the right thing to do as a good man but do so with wisdom.

If I can advise, settle in at school and if UK is your Japa destination then try to settle down through other routes i.e PSW or Skilled workers visa after school.You need all the funds you can gather, every visa application requires funds nothing is free.

Then plan your vow renewal after 10years of marriage in the UK, that will be worth a party.She can wear her white and do Owambe

All the best

By then, she go don old and can't slay again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
yommexe:
pay first and see it on your CAS

oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.