Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202487 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
dave0450:
My cousin recently tested positive for hepatitis B and he want to study in uk, please will these(hepatitis B) stop him from traveling to UK to study coz he haven't been the same again since he got to know that he have hepatitis B

He has not he have.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
felixtoba:
Pls when can January intake starts to apply?

Now, if the schools you have in mind has opened january admission
Because why wait??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
tonero230:

He has not he have.
This isn’t the point. Respond if you have an answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

This isn’t the point. Respond if you have an answer

I would be glad to see someone to correct me when I make mistake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
Pay the initial deposit of 3k you mean?
yes, and fulfill the cas conditions....

I’d love to see that ur unconditional offer if you don’t mind, cos I doubt they have issued that to anyone yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Oh Right. I did respond.
MrMash:

Please let's link up. Sent a DM.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ih123: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Guys please I need help.

My PTA request for cancellation was treated up to ADB supervisor stage but the portal is STILL not allowing me to request for PTA even after cancellation done by globus bank. Has anyone had similar experiences??

Does anyone have a contact to reach this non existent CBN portal customer care? Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by stevy00: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Hello big men.

Just got my unconditional offer for Essex Uni. Initial deposit is 2k. No pof no pre Cas interview. Anyone knows how soon one can apply for visa after one has been issued CAS? Thanks thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2022
NomzyJust:

Can you please pm me contact of the Africa rep.
im still learning how to reply on this platform.
how can i send you her number
tell me how to inbox you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eluquenson(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Ih123:
Guys please I need help.

My PTA request for cancellation was treated up to ADB supervisor stage but the portal is STILL not allowing me to request for PTA even after cancellation done by globus bank. Has anyone had similar experiences??

Does anyone have a contact to reach this non existent CBN portal customer care? Please help
Don't worry about getting in touch with CBN, they only created that platform and left you to the mercy of commercial banks.

Create another PTA application and move on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2022
uchman:

Women shaa,
Then why not wait till after your studies or when settled properly in UK and start working, then you can come back to Nigeria to throw a high end party and call people you know to come and FLEX una money with you guys.

How many people do you know in UK that will attend your wedding?

Your wife just want people that knows her to also see that she did wedding and not just that one done at the registry...

Women and wahalux!

Like me,
I no too dey satisfied with the kind of wedding I did, compare to my friends that brought down the whole world on their wedding day.
I will not repeat the wedding, if money enter well, I will be waiting for an opportunity wey gbedu go come my way like any of my dependent birthday(Wife or kids) or naming ceremony of any child of mine, then I will try to make a statement for the world to read, I will invite even people wey I no know to come chop...

Na then them go know say ODOGWU, no be nickname

cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Good morning,
Has anyone paid their school fees in dollars using someone in U.S??

If yes, how long did it take for the transfer to get to U.K school account.

UBA has messed me up badly. It's been 11 days now and my deadline is Wednesday. I dunno what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AkinseteK(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Good Morning All, I will like to ask if it is possible to apply to UK universities for a Master's with my B.SC Degree Certificate without student transcript, as Nasu, is on strike and making it difficult to obtain my student transcript copy, and if yes which universities accept Degree Certificate without Student transcroipt.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2022
No
dave0450:
My cousin recently tested positive for hepatitis B and he want to study in uk, please will these(hepatitis B) stop him from traveling to UK to study coz he haven't been the same again since he got to know that he have hepatitis B
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayowalerock(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
I spoke with Sheffield Halam University this morning.

They just finished attending to January applications, and now just starting work on February.

Depending on when you apply, your turn will come.

And also they have closed application for all September programmes.

kwentoa23:
Hello house, please who have gotten an offer from shefield hall am university for the September 2022 intake..and is there a whatsup group chat.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ih123: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
The problem is it's not even allowing me to access the $4000 with the new application. I'm so tired of this country

quote author=eluquenson post=111842003]Don't worry about getting in touch with CBN, they only created that platform and left you to the mercy of commercial banks.

Create another PTA application and move on[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=tosinobikoya49 post=111748742]
Ulster no longer issue cas or accept payment for May intake I had to go for another school even after getting offer from them besides were you given unconditional offer and invoice to proceed with payment [/quote

this the mail i recieved from the school
how possibility that i will be issue CAS if i accept the september INTAKE cause i have deposited 5k for my tuition fee

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Please can anyone help with this? Thank you.
fatee2000:
Good day everyone, thanks for all the information shared here.
I’m about to apply for ATAS, I need clarification please, for the references, do I collect reference letters from my referees and upload or are the referees contacted directly? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=fikky12 post=111835320][/quote]

Thank you. This is good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
fatee2000:

collect reference and upload
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DFmum: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Mine is 2months+, still waiting.

Oggg:
can take up to 3 months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2022
If you had started the application then you should've gotten your answer.
You don't need to upload anything. Just the details of the referees including official email, phone number, organisation, etc. Also they should've known you for at least 3years (if I'm not mistaken)
Good luck ✌
fatee2000:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Please what about those that applied in March?? hope we will be attended to??
ote author=ayowalerock post=111842728]I spoke with Sheffield Halam University this morning.

They just finished attending to January applications, and now just starting work on February.

Depending on when you apply, your turn will come.

And also they have closed application for all September programmes.

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ih123: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2022
eluquenson:
Don't worry about getting in touch with CBN, they only created that platform and left you to the mercy of commercial banks.

Create another PTA application and move on

The problem is it's not even allowing me to access the $4000 with the new application. I'm so tired of this country

quote author=eluquenson post=111842003]Don't worry about getting in touch with CBN, they only created that platform and left you to the mercy of commercial banks.

Create another PTA application and move on[/quote
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2022
You'll need to pay for it before finally submitting your visa application. When you get to that stage, you'll see the bridge that'll lead you to the IHS payment, ma fo
ComputerWiz007:
Please do one need to register for health surcharge, before applying for Visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dave0450(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2022
tonero230:

He has not he have.

Okay thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Thank you.

silveria209:

collect reference and upload
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Okay, Thank you.

JorshWa:
If you had started the application then you should've gotten your answer.
You don't need to upload anything. Just the details of the referees including official email, phone number, organisation, etc. Also they should've known you for at least 3years (if I'm not mistaken)
Good luck ✌

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.