Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1214002 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
mimilyrics:
They are roles that "most" students won't be able to work in but see below;
Thank you for the enlightenment. I do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shydie(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Yes you can

uchman:
Can I work and live in Kent, while studying in Canterbury Christ Church University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hello

I had already dropped my opinion.The UK visit visa was submitted by your agent (a 3rd party) with misrepresentation.You can claim you were unaware of this although you should.

You need to come out clean, fill single as your status and write a strong cover letter to clear the issues and hope for a good outcome.This could go either way and whatever the outcome is well you have to deal with it.

If you fill your ATAS (yourself) with the same information, you are solidifying this deception.

What happens in future when you want to get married? UK or Nigeria? Do you know they can verify divorce certificates? UK and Nigeria as well

Again, the responsibility is on you to have checked what the agent filled and refuse that document so pray the consequences are not severe.

But it is better to sort this issue now than in future

Cheers

Ukahh:
Pls advise me on what you think is best for me to do... Thanks in anticipation

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
joerem1:
To the jappa gengs, plan well before leaving Naija ooo. Things dey happen, someone just got withdrawn for inability to meet up with tuition balance.
Where is this person going to start from now,my people this is why is better to have at least your 50% on enrolment or please have a back up plan,better still please seek help from churches you are attending when you arrive,as far as you going to pay back some churches can render help

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Trenchkid005: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hello, I’m an O’Level student planning to study in UK. I only have my waec result. Please bosses, which universities is advisable for me to apply into, a very cheap one with good installment plan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=Ugmama post=111999320]

Okay. You took ielts academic or general? [/quote
PTE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
claseek:
good afternoon.

Please is there anyone here who needed academic reference from OOU. did u have to go to the school? or there is a way to get it online? abeg help me

Do you mean Olabisi Onabanjo University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thanksss:

You are old enough to choose what is best for you,if you think the online form A is the best for you then go for it.

I just ask a question that can't someone access Form A from UK without involving a third party?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CodingSoft: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Trenchkid005:
Hello, I’m an O’Level student planning to study in UK. I only have my waec result. Please bosses, which universities is advisable for me to apply into, a very cheap one with good installment plan?

Most universities in the UK have a foundation year for those without A/Levels.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
FeyiFreesia:
Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation

You?

They're really taking their sweet time

I applied for Public health, we will keep waiting and hoping, lol. Hope you have other options though?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thatguyman100: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hello guys,
my biometrics appointment is next week. please which documents do i upload on tls site? I chose self service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

I had already dropped my opinion.The UK visit visa was submitted by your agent (a 3rd party) with misrepresentation.You can claim you were unaware of this although you should.

You need to come out clean, fill single as your status and write a strong cover letter to clear the issues and hope for a good outcome.This could go either way and whatever the outcome is well you have to deal with it.

If you fill your ATAS (yourself) with the same information, you are solidifying this deception.

What happens in future when you want to get married? UK or Nigeria? Do you know they can verify divorce certificates? UK and Nigeria as well

Again, the responsibility is on you to have checked what the agent filled and refuse that document so pray the consequences are not severe.

But it is better to sort this issue now than in future

Cheers

What sort of advice is this?
Cover letter won't do anything other than solidify his ban.
Best way out for him is to commence the divorce process now,with the divorce notification in place he will be safe from all sorts of punishment

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opaclem: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Anyone going to University of Aberdeen this year September, let's talk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by FeyiFreesia(f): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Yeah. Unconditional offer from Leeds Beckett.
Fingers crossed o

Nonyilla:

I applied for Public health, we will keep waiting and hoping, lol. Hope you have other options though?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Trenchkid005: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
CodingSoft:

Most universities in the UK have a foundation year for those without A/Levels.

Thanks for your response. Yeah I know I’ve been following this thread for some time now and I’ve gotten enlightenments about a lot of things. No doubts everyone knows schooling in UK is quite expensive. I’d really appreciate if anyone can suggest to me school that are really cheap over there with good installment plans also �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by freesty(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Studied Chemistry at first degree but I've been
in IT since graduation. I'm pretty sure you will get a response soon, your SOP also contributes
claseek:
please did u study anything related to IT or your work experience.

I've since applied for data science at salford, no response yet. maybe cos my b.SC or work is not related at all. just wanted a career switch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Please can I apply two different courses in one school? Like MSc in food science and MSc health and social care in teeside university.

Secondly, can university accept ielt general?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hello,

This is the advise I gave and I stick to it.

Do you know how divorce processes work?
Anyway,we all have our opinion.Best of luck to the OP

Solatium:

What sort of advice is this?
Cover letter won't do anything other than solidify his ban.
Best way out for him is to commence the divorce process now,with the divorce notification in place he will be safe from all sorts of punishment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cherishpearl: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Good evening ....please can someone help me with university still open for September intake most especially for HND.....I tried searching but no result.....Have been on this since July last year still no positive result
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by claseek(f): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
MSbarbieK:

Do you mean Olabisi Onabanjo University?
Yes please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Darmiegold(f): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Please is there anyone who attended Ekiti State University and has gotten transcript. kindly help me out �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
FeyiFreesia:
Yeah. Unconditional offer from Leeds Beckett.
Fingers crossed o

Please when did you apply? And is it for September intake? I am still waiting for them o!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Santa10(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Try University of Derby

Nonyilla:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
JorshWa:
This sounds like unconditional already. Go ahead and make your payment if you want the offer, do not waste your time unnecessarily.

I call my on of my man to give them a call to know the koko
Or I could load my phone to do d calling
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
claseek:
Yes please
You have to pay on the school portal. I think it's 9000 naira but the non teaching staff are currently on strike. So I don't know how it will go for now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AbassB(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hi everyone! Pls I'd like to know how many Months Bank Statement is perfect for submission during student visa Application? Good response is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Probably the agent's girlfriend or wife sef. He wants to use your visa to piggy back her into the UK cheesy

Ukahh:
The truth is...I don't know any Sophia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.