Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202355 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobgetter(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Please has anyone been able to secure upkeep allowance from Nigeria through CBN?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Sammybliss23:

Oh, i just saw this, Thank you so much. Though, i saw here in past trends people suggesting on changing address on tb cert (uk, school address mostly). That was why i was worried, if changing it is necssary, even though mine is the nigerian address, not Uk. All the same, i appreciate ur response
Please you don’t need to waste your money,the address on your TB test has nothing to do with your visa process,the uni address on our TB test was Middlesex,while we later settle for bcu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
jobgetter:
Please has anyone been able to secure upkeep allowance from Nigeria through CBN?

What’s this about please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Hello Gurus in the house...pls I need your advise

I applied for a UK visitors visa in 2021 and got refused twice... During the time for my biometrics last year, I noticed that my agent included a marriage certificate ( which I didn't ask him to include). Now,I have gained admission to study in the UK and I want to apply for my ATAS certificate... They demand for my spouses information for the application.. My question now is ' SHOULD I MAINTAIN THAT I AM MARRIED AS THE AGENT HAS SAID IN MY APPLICATION LAST YEAR OR SHOULD I SAY I AM SINGLE'? would this pose any threat to my study visa application?... Pls I need your help guys.. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:

I applied for a UK visitors visa in 2021 and got refused twice... During the time for my biometrics last year, I noticed that my agent included a marriage certificate ( which I didn't ask him to include). Now,I have gained admission to study in the UK and I want to apply for my ATAS certificate... They demand for my spouses information for the application.. My question now is ' SHOULD I MAINTAIN THAT I AM MARRIED AS THE AGENT HAS SAID IN MY APPLICATION LAST YEAR OR SHOULD I SAY I AM SINGLE'? would this pose any threat to my study visa application?... Pls I need your help guys.. Thank you

Ọga,your agent don put sandsand for your garri,all informations submitted in the past will have to be follow till the end of your life,you don become married man by force.
But you can divorce Sha,with a certificate to back it up from Court

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:

Hmmm wahala
UKVI will ask you for more evidence if you say you are married,and if you say you’re single,they will ask why you lied,but the question now is are you married or still single??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2022
I am still single

Thanksss:

Hmmm wahala
UKVI will ask you for more evidence if you say you are married,and if you say you’re single,they will ask why you lied,but the question now is are you married or still single??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Ayodele1959:

Good morning everybody! Plz I want to ask if the HOD or Dean of my department in my formal institution can give me the approved proof of English ..... can it be acceptable or I should go through the university registrar as normal due process to get the letter! Thank you
yes you can! As long as it’s on official letterhead, the one I have been using is from a department....even schools in Germany and US accept it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Please guys I still need more responses to this.... Thank you

Ukahh:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Thanksss:

Yes,if you have a trustworthy person to carry out the transaction for you by filling the form A,that’s the best way to pay off the school fees ,making pounds here den you convert to naira

I thought Form A is online, what will the trust worthy person do?
Can't one access formA from Uk?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Thank you
AlphaUno:

As a dependant, it is not necessary
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Thank you
AlphaUno:

As a dependant, it is not necessary
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

Oga o, is NYSC cert compulsory?
Nysc cert is not needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
sazjun76:
Hello my people
When I was filling the form A I only uploaded my B.sc certificate and the offer letter from the school. I use UBA it's been more than 4 days now no debit yet.

Please do I need to be worried?? Thanks
Just 4 days when we have 2 weeks in queue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
GREAT SCHOLARSHIP is awarded to just one Nigerian and One Indian which makes it very difficult to get.
uote author=Omega48 post=111992905]Good day everyone, reading through every comment has been helpful, I recieved an offer from University of Derby to study a masters program in Big data analytics,
I was instructed to reply the mail stating that I accept the admission which I did.... Now for the CAS I was told to pay a sum of 3000 pounds which is part of my school fee at the end of the day but this would aid them to give me my CAS
Now I don't intend funding my self, I am hoping for scholarships, I have applied for 2 already from the university portal, (GREAT SCHOLARSHIP and The vice chancellor award for international students) the great scholarship is 11,000 pounds while the vice chancellor award is full tuition fee, put in my my tuition fee is 14,700 and I didn't apply for September I applied for January 2023....
Lastly note that I was instructed also that it's either I pay the deposit of 3000 pounds or bring a sponsor letter that Meets the UKVI requirements and rule
I really want to start applying for this CAS so I can apply for Visa early enough, pls I need an advice on how to go about all this,
1) pls if anyone knows of fully funded scholarships I would appreciate
2) How can I go about the sponsor letter to meet the UKVI requirements
3) since my session starts Jan 2023 when should I start thinking about applying for VISA
4) I am a data analyst and I want to develop more by understanding and working as a data scientist, I believe once I am done with this program opportunities would abound, but how possible can one stay back in the UK, regarding the fact that I am really good with analytics and the possibilities of securing a job.

Sorry for this long epistles. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodele1959(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dahyormine:
yes you can! As long as it’s on official letterhead, the one I have been using is from a department....even schools in Germany and US accept it

Thank you brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Good afternoon All... Please who is going to KEELE University Sept? How do I accept my offer, it's giving me error message?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
AnaCheks:
Good afternoon All... Please who is going to KEELE University Sept? How do I accept my offer, it's giving me error message?
If there’s anything I’ve realized about UK universities, it will be how effective their e-mail works. If you are having issues accepting your offer, simply send them a mail escalating the issue

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BORBORSKY(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Abeg ooo...help a brother

BORBORSKY:
Hello good people,

Thanks for all you do here ...been learning

Pls, my msc course will be 6 months duration because of my professional qualification. Can i still go with my partner and will i be eligible for the 2 years PSW visa..barring any illegalities on my part?

Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
uchman:

I thought Form A is online, what will the trust worthy person do?
Can't one access formA from Uk?
You are old enough to choose what is best for you,if you think the online form A is the best for you then go for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jonwizzy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

If there’s anything I’ve realized about UK universities, it will be how effective their e-mail works. If you are having issues accepting your offer, simply send them a mail escalating the issue

Please how long does it take for ulster university to send unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
NomzyJust:

It isn't just 20 hrs. Students who work in NHS trust are allowed to do more than 20hrs. There's more to their deportation.

NHS Trust like what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thanksss:

If you are doing healthcare,you are allow to work more than 20 hrs according to UKVI

Any proof to back it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2022

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
BORBORSKY:
Abeg ooo...help a brother

Any course less than a year is not qualify for such.
Go to Uk immigration website to read more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Goodday all,
(1)Please what's the best time to start applying for January 2023 intake and September 2023 intake.
(2) kindly give me names of university that accept Neco C5 result in uk
(3) Please anyone knows were I can register for ILETS test in Lagos(a good place.)
(4) Am married but I dont want to go for studies with my husband(because of his business)can it be possible?No kids yet.
Thanks all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mex551(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
ifymm:
Goodday all,
(1)Please what's the best time to start applying for January 2023 intake and September 2023 intake.
(2) Can you give me names of university that accept Neco C5 result in uk
(3) Please anybody knows were I can register for ILETS test in Lagos(a good place.)
(4) Am married but I dont want to go for studies with my husband(because of his business)can it be possible?No kids yet.
Thanks all.
why not go through the thread and see all the answers you need

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

I have a degree in botany and I got an offer

How did you get nursing for masters and which schools gave you offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by upsky: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Please good people kindly help am a May 2022 intake and have processed my deposit payment through form A some weeks back and the stage it is at the moment is showing ADB DISBURSEMENT REVIEWER and the fund is still in account. Kindly advice on how long it will take to get it disbursed so I can apply for my CAS. And please can I still apply for my visa and other process with the time left?

2. Also,I have a Date of birth error on my Waec which was captured against my actual date of birth.I will like to know if my Waec result will be required as supporting documents for my Visa process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:

Agent will just create wahala for someone and leave you to deal with the headache.
Where did he get the marriage certificate from,what date did the agent put there,name of the bride,honestly this questions may sound funny but very important
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
ifymm:
Goodday all,
(2) kindly give me names of university that accept Neco C5 result in uk
(3) Please anyone knows were I can register for ILETS test in Lagos(a good place.)
Thanks all.

1. You can start applying for January as soon as now.
3. Check the British ielts official websites, all available locations in Lagos is stated
4. Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
He got it from A municipal Local Government... It's dated 24th December 202* and the name of the bride is chika

Thanksss:

Agent will just create wahala for someone and leave you to deal with the headache.
Where did he get the marriage certificate from,what date did the agent put there,name of the bride,honestly this questions may sound funny but very important

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.