Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213964 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:
He got it from Abuja municipal Local Government... It's dated 10th December 2020 and the name of the bride is Sophia Chika Emediora

If you have all the necessary information is better to tell them you are married,hopefully they won’t ask for more information like wedding pictures and all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joerem1: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
To the jappa gengs, plan well before leaving Naija ooo. Things dey happen, someone just got withdrawn for inability to meet up with tuition balance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Okay... Thanks bro... I will still need to hear from other gurus then draw a conclusion.

Thanksss:

If you have all the necessary information is better to tell them you are married,hopefully they won’t ask for more information like wedding pictures and all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Plymouth they do English test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by schnaidar9: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Please I need help paying university of reading tuition deposits.
Any current or prospective students here??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by claseek(f): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
joerem1:
To the jappa gengs, plan well before leaving Naija ooo. Things dey happen, someone just got withdrawn for inability to meet up with tuition balance.
omoo.. this is so brutal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
joerem1:

So sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:
He got it from Abuja municipal Local Government... It's dated 10th December 2020 and the name of the bride is Sophia Chika Emediora

Wahala no come too much ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Can ielts general be used to secure admission in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:
Hello Gurus in the house...pls I need your advise

I applied for a UK visitors visa in 2021 and got refused twice... During the time for my biometrics last year, I noticed that my agent included a marriage certificate ( which I didn't ask him to include). Now,I have gained admission to study in the UK and I want to apply for my ATAS certificate... They demand for my spouses information for the application.. My question now is ' SHOULD I MAINTAIN THAT I AM MARRIED AS THE AGENT HAS SAID IN MY APPLICATION LAST YEAR OR SHOULD I SAY I AM SINGLE'? would this pose any threat to my study visa application?... Pls I need your help guys.. Thank you

Being married does not affect your chances of getting your tier 4 visa
...just maintain you are married and that you are not traveling with your spouse so that you don't have to go and falsify another divorce papers....i doubt the embassy will ask you for marriage certificate as a guy..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:

Happy married life bro, extend my greetings to Sophia cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thanks so much... You have just given me hope. I intend applying for my ATAS certificate and the details of my spouse is needed... What should I do pls?

advanceDNA:

Being married does not affect your chances of getting your tier 4 visa
...just maintain you are married and that you are not traveling with your spouse so that you don't have to go and falsify another divorce papers....i doubt the embassy will ask you for marriage certificate as a guy..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hahaha... Pls help me out of this wahala wey agent land me into.

Isiterere:

Happy married life bro, extend my greetings to Sophia cool cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
joerem1:
Wahala re o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thanks
MSbarbieK:

1. You can start applying for January as soon as now.
3. Check the British ielts official websites, all available locations in Lagos is stated
4. Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by humblemoi: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:
Okay... Thanks bro... I will still need to hear from other gurus then draw a conclusion.

The crux of the matter is that, the data cannot significantly change within a short time (married/single especially when detailed information was provided) which will not only raise questions but will further require clarification from you.
You may decide to come clean but then again, it is down to the visa officer reviewing the case to approve/decline/ban the application/applicant.

If you have the information submitted for both applications sit down and review it to ensure you are not digging a bigger hole for yourself before making a new application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jonwizzy:

Please how long does it take for ulster university to send unconditional offer?

After getting a conditional??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Phenmeson:

NHS Trust like what?
Healthcare
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Phenmeson:

Any proof to back it?

Of course
Check uk gov website
Clearly stated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ugmama:

How did you get nursing for masters and which schools gave you offer?

Schools? Got several rejections
Then I started applying for biomedical science and I got an offer
Only one school gave me an offer for nursing and that’s Oxford brookes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by amorprincesa: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
You people should go for low cost schools with better installment plan. No carry school wey go pass your power o! If you can pay 70% before leaving, better!
joerem1:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:

You’ll either have to maintain you’re married
Simple
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

Schools? Got several rejections
Then I started applying for biomedical science and I got an offer
Only one school gave me an offer for nursing and that’s Oxford brookes

So are you going for nursing or biomedical science? Please what's your major?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:
Thanks so much... You have just given me hope. I intend applying for my ATAS certificate and the details of my spouse is needed... What should I do pls?

Fill Sophia’s details
I hope Sophia is aware tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CamelCase: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
mrbizz:
Please has anyone heard from hertfordshire?

Do you mean to say Bedfordshire?

Yes I have been given an offer from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ugmama:

So are you going for nursing or biomedical science? Please what's your major?
My major is botany
I had to do an interview for nursing before my conditional offer turns unconditional
If I ace it, I’ll be going for nursing
If not, biomedical science it is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
CamelCase:

Do you mean to say Bedfordshire?

Yes I have been given an offer from them
I mean he meant hertfordshire
I got a mail from them apologizing for the delay in getting offers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:

The agent was trying to create home tie for you when he was applying for your visit visa last time...
Make sure the same name of the wife used on your visit visa application is used when filling your tier 4 visa... no lèlè

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

My major is botany
I had to do an interview for nursing before my conditional offer turns unconditional
If I ace it, I’ll be going for nursing
If not, biomedical science it is

Congratulations bro. This is wishing you success. Do you have care experience?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ukahh:

I'll advise you work towards the divorce as soon as you can. What if you decide to get married in the nearest future and all.

Just try and work towards rectifying that issue as soon as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
And upload the certificate? What if they ask for pictures?

Jesutofunmifak:

You’ll either have to maintain you’re married
Simple
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
The truth is...I don't know any Sophia

Jesutofunmifak:

Fill Sophia’s details
I hope Sophia is aware tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.