Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205701 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prince4real2017: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
it takes 28days for you POF to mature ok I other for u to get your CAS, so after 28days print your statement send to school with other required documents after 2weeks ur CAS will be sent. then process ur visa it is advisable not to withdraw the money till ur visa is out which may take another 2weeks
Jesutofunmifak if:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pinkandblue26: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kunleop:

Congratulations,..plan for 2 months for everything's
Including both CAS and visa application.

Please can you add me to Derby Telegram and whatappp group so I can be more enlightened.

I sent you an email already

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
abeysticks:

Thanks so much but somebody said it is now 56 days (2months) .

There’s nothing like that on UKVI website.it’s 28days for POF. Some schools ask for proof of funds before issuing CAS,so it’s advisable to leave the funds there even while you apply for visa but if your school doesn’t it’s 28days for visa application.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hearkenwunmi: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
PLEASE THIS 28 DAYS ITS JUST 28 DAYS NOT NECESARILY WORKING DAYS
prince4real2017:
it takes 28days for you POF to mature ok I other for u to get your CAS, so after 28days print your statement send to school with other required documents after 2weeks ur CAS will be sent. then process ur visa it is advisable not to withdraw the money till ur visa is out which may take another 2weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Aquuare: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations.

Please ,on your dependants application form what date did you put for main applicant visa expiry date?
Thank you

AlphaUno:

Visa Alert! Visa Alert!!

Family members : 4
Study gap : 14 years

13/1/22
GCU happened and the applicant was advised to defer till Sept '22
Painful but advised her to moooove!

Over to Chester
Meanwhile, Admission already closed but (she folo who sabi road)
22/1/22 Applied for admission
24/1/22 Conditional offer
3/3/22 Unconditional offer
8/3/22 POF matured
9/3/22 CAS Shield updated
9/3/22 CAS requested
22/3/22 CAS Issued after a brief delay
25/3/22 Visa application main applicant
28/3/22 Biometrics main applicant
28/3/22 Application Main applicant moved to DMC
28/3/22 Visa application dependants
29/3/22 Biometrics dependants
29/3/22 Application dependants moved o DMC
8/4/22 Collection mail main applicant and 2 dependants
12/4/22 Visa Pickup 2 dependants
14/4/22 Collection mail dependant
19/4/22 Visa Pickup main applicant n the remaining dependant

Documents Submitted
Main applicant : CAS, Statement, TB Cert.,Credentials
Dependants (3) : Marriage Cert.,Statement, Family pics, TB Certs, Financial consent letter

Congrats in advance to all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Computerwiz5: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
ellehsim:
Please has anyone received a response from University of Bolton after submitting their eligibility to study form, and how long did it take to receive a response?
I haven't I'm still waiting and u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please is it a must a bank statement be stamped? The one I generated from internet banking is not stamped. Keystone bank

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
Please is it a must a bank statement be stamped? The one I generated from internet banking is not stamped. Keystone bank
Any bank statements originating from your bank is stamped and can be used, moreover banks don’t issue statements again as they would pacify you to use your mobile app for such request

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prince4real2017: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
hearkenwunmi:
PLEASE THIS 28 DAYS ITS JUST 28 DAYS NOT NECESARILY WORKING DAYS
both working and non working days is just statement of account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by maxi0011: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
maxi0011:
Good day Everyone

Please I need your advice.

I applied for a USA tourist visa in 2014 and I was denial due to home ties. In 2020 I applied for a Canada Tourist Visa through an agent (the greatest mistake of my life ) but was denied due to falsification of bank statement and that got me a 5 years ban ( This was reviewed after I requested for my GCMS note, meanwhile, the agent is still claiming the visa is still under process up till this moment.

I begged the Agent not to include anything that could implicate me but unfortunately, the devil in them won’t allow.

My concern now is I want to apply for UK study visa and I want to come plain and declare the USA visa refusal and Canada 5 years ban.

I have 2 postgraduate offers for September intake already.

I know I don fuk up using the service of an agent (I took responsibility for actions).

What are my chances of getting visa approved?

What advice do you have that can aid my application?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bazzyblings: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
mechoau:
Greetings all..

I just got a conditional offer from sunderland. Please, is there a way to pay the deposit with bank rate?

Is there pre-cas interview scheduled before cas is issued?
How's sunderland? Is it relatively cheap in terms of accommodation and cost of living?

Please house I need ur help to this

Please what did you submit for proof of English because they said they can’t accept waec older than 5 years .. I just tiya for them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
You mean a bank statement from my bank app can be used? If so then how do I make it to stop requesting for code to open it?

emmanwandud:

Any bank statements originating from your bank is stamped and can be used, moreover banks don’t issue statements again as they would pacify you to use your mobile app for such request
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluniyiade: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Good day family, I got an unconditional offer to study at northumbria university for Sept, am about paying the deposit fee but am having issue paying it as £2000 was stipulated on my offer letter while £5500 was written on the payment link. Whoever has information on how to fix this issue should kindly reach out to me.thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pinkandblue26: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Briton8:
[I got the same...Have you met the conditions of your offer?

The conditions on my offer letter are to
-accept the offer
- send documentary evidence of my result
- pay 3000 tuition deposit

So I don't know if someone just need to go ahead and pay tuition deposit or I need to wait for another unconditional offer like other school
I don't know if Derby's is different

quote author=Pinkandblue26 post=112087424]Hello, I'm new here
Please who is going to University of Derby
I got a conditional offer for September.
I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
bazzyblings:

Please what did you submit for proof of English because they said they can’t accept waec older than 5 years .. I just tiya for them

My waec is over 15 years , I wrote it 2006 and from the offer letter, they only requested evidence that my degree was taught in English which I later uploaded a letter gotten from a professor in my department that my degree was taught in English. They accepted mine maybe you can also get a letter from your school either HOD or any Lecturer since schools are on strike. I got mine last week from a lecturer through phone call which he sent to my mail without going to OAU

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Anessi:

Hi. Please, when did you apply for this course? I want to know how long it took them to get back to you, cos I applied for the same course, though recently.

It took them 48hrs to give me offer. I applied Saturday 9th of April and I got my offer on 12th Tuesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Anessi:

Hi. Please, when did you apply for this course? I want to know how long it took them to get back to you, cos I applied for the same course, though recently.

When it comes to diligence and competence in terms of getting back to applicants and responding fast, I give it to sunderland. Aside from giving offer less than 72hrs, they have my respect. I uploaded a letter as evidence that my degree was taught in English yesterday being a public holiday but to my surprise, they got back to me today with conditional offer of payment. This can’t be said for derby

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fasa199(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please with regards to the BVN and email, can I change my email with any of my bank branch?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Immality:

Hello bro
I got an conditional offer too in Sunderland.
Hope someone can answer your questions cuz I want to know what next to do.

The challenging part is the 50% on enrollment how wish they have installments plans
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please, any University of Strathclyde prospective student, September intake in the house? Have an offer for September, just want to liase with others

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Good evening
Please who is in the University of Essex group?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
thebossagain:

If you’re a full time student and enrolling for a full academic year, you may pay your tuition fee in two instalments. You’ll need to pay a minimum of 50% of the tuition fee prior to, or upon enrolment. If you’ve paid a tuition fee deposit prior to enrolment, the amount you’ll be required to pay at enrolment will be 50% of the tuition fee due, less any deposit or further tuition fees already paid. The remaining balance of your fees will be due after approximately five months from the official start date of your course.

At enrolment you’ll be offered the opportunity to set up a Recurring Card Payment for the next instalment.

Monthly payments
You can make payments in monthly instalments starting from the date you enrol. A first instalment will be taken by credit or debit card, and then you’ll need to set up a Recurring Card Payment, where the remainder of your payments will be deducted monthly on or around the 15th of the month. We’ll deduct any deposits or further tuition fees you’ve paid in advance before we calculate your instalments.

Stirling turned off my English letter on the ground that my BSc is holder than 5 years

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes,I got an offer from Robert Gordon university without transcript or reference.

Pls when did you applied??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sandra734030:

Hello gloriyah please is there any whatsap group for RGU STUDENT. If yes kindly reach me Thank you

Pls how long did it take you to get your offer?? Still waiting to hear from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
oluniyiade:
Good day family, I got an unconditional offer to study at northumbria university for Sept, am about paying the deposit fee but am having issue paying it as £2000 was stipulated on my offer letter while £5500 was written on the payment link. Whoever has information on how to fix this issue should kindly reach out to me.thanks
send them a mail to resolve the conflict, i think on their website it’s £5,500
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
thebossagain:

That is why must people complain that they have not heard from their schools , the truth is that if you don't meet the caterial for that course , you will be second fiddle.
It has nothing to do with criteria.
The school is just slowwwwww
UK is not a school that mince words that's why their is option for conditional an unconditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
mechoau:

Pls when did you applied??

I have been waiting to hear from them..I would give them a call tommor

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.