Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209952 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TobyTreasure: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pinkandblue26:
I am yet to pay for my CAS hopefully this week.
I also want to ask if I should right now start building proof of funds.
But my question is if I start building proof of funds now, how long is it going to take for the whole process to be done to visa issuance. Will the interest keep counting on the money in the account?

Please fellow nairalanders, I am a novice in this and I need guidance.

Please anyone going to Derby should hook me up please.

Thank you

Is your offer, Conditional or Unconditional? If it's Conditional you shouldn't pay any deposit until you get an Unconditional offer.
What are the conditions?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TobyTreasure: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pinkandblue26:

Do you mean I can't pay the deposit if the offer was Conditional

Yes, no payment. Sometimes the conditions might be unattainable by you. So try to meet the conditions first.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
prince4real2017:

thanks for the answer as in no space to upload any documents at all
If there’s no space to upload then they don’t need it, however they may ask of it as part of the conditions for a conditional offer, or for enrollment, so it’s best to have it handy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gabnyx: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
AbassB:
Pls anyone here who got admission from Westminster University. September start?
I'd like us to connect

I have an unconditional offer for sept

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlphaUno:

Visa Alert! Visa Alert!!

Family members : 4
Study gap : 14 years

13/1/22
GCU happened and the applicant was advised to defer till Sept '22
Painful but advised her to moooove!

Over to Chester
Meanwhile, Admission already closed but (she folo who sabi road)
22/1/22 Applied for admission
24/1/22 Conditional offer
3/3/22 Unconditional offer
8/3/22 POF matured
9/3/22 CAS Shield updated
9/3/22 CAS requested
22/3/22 CAS Issued after a brief delay
25/3/22 Visa application main applicant
28/3/22 Biometrics main applicant
28/3/22 Application Main applicant moved to DMC
28/3/22 Visa application dependants
29/3/22 Biometrics dependants
29/3/22 Application dependants moved o DMC
8/4/22 Collection mail main applicant and 2 dependants
12/4/22 Visa Pickup 2 dependants
14/4/22 Collection mail dependant
19/4/22 Visa Pickup main applicant n the remaining dependant

Documents Submitted
Main applicant : CAS, Statement, TB Cert.,Credentials
Dependants (3) : Marriage Cert.,Statement, Family pics, TB Certs, Financial consent letter

Congrats in advance to all

You mean no work reference was submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Layotee: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thank you Gloriyah

quote author=Gloriyah post=112082065]

£1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London,that’s £12,006.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mandyzolz: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlphaUno:

15 working days officially but so far it's been an average of 8 to 10 days due to no rush

It’s more than that at the moment a lot of people have applied and still waiting for visa and it’s been 15 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Greetings all..

I just got a conditional offer from sunderland. Please, is there a way to pay the deposit with bank rate?

Is there pre-cas interview scheduled before cas is issued?
How's sunderland? Is it relatively cheap in terms of accommodation and cost of living?

Please house I need ur help to this

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Authseyi:
Please, kindly add me to your WhatsApp group. 08153241350 or can i have a link to the WhatsApp group?

Thanks

quote author=rubyio post=112082944]

January full time student at NTU here. I worried this much when I was making plans last year. Now, I can confidently say, all is fine. Just ensure you have your initial deposit handy immediately you arrive, complete your enrolment and some cash to do your initial settling down arrangement. Don't forget that NTU have affordable accommodation which I highly recommend you apply for even while at home in Nigeria. There are other Agency providing student accommodation and all you need is student letter and passport.

So, worry less and focus on travelling down.

You can reach out to me if you have specific questions. I have just created a Whatsapp group for anyone interested.

Cheers!
Please, what is their payment plan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
tosinobikoya49:
Good morning brothers and sisters I need to make this urgently enquiry on behalf of my sister she needs a new passport cause the old one is expired and she is now divorced and changing back to the family name. Should she just go ahead to apply for a new passport claiming to be first time applicant with the family name (we all know naija lackadaisical attitude now) or she should go for change of name and if this is the case how long does it cost and takes to be effective
as far as she did biometrics for the last passport she must do change of name. She cnt say it is her first passport
Go on the nigeria immigration portal, the steps for divorced are perfectly outlined there and fill out the form and it will tell u the official cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pinkandblue26:

Do you mean I can't pay the deposit if the offer was Conditional
You can’t except it was stated in your offer to pay deposit
Just follow the instructions written in the offer letter, it has all you need
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Santa10(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please how long did it take?? Cause I also want to make the 3k payment University of Derby using form A
CollinsTutu:

I used a form A gtbank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Is there anyone presently a student in the university of sunderland? Or a prospective student.
I got a conditional offer from the school and it says I have to pay a tuition deposit of 3500 pounds before I can get a cas. I was on their finance website today and realized that the full tuition fee has to be paid during student enrollment.
Is this true? Because I met few people that said I am only required to pay up to 50% of the tuition during my enrollment and I can spread the remaining balance later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iBash: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Solatium:

Since you already had that information why come here to seek for directions?
Go ahead and implement what you were told
Chill mate.. it’s never such a bad thing having to seek for further advice or asking to know if the information you have at hand is any good. I was only just saying since I’ve never gone through the process before.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Immality(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
mechoau:
Is there anyone presently a student in the university of sunderland? Or a prospective student.
I got a conditional offer from the school and it says I have to pay a tuition deposit of 3500 pounds before I can get a cas. I was on their finance website today and realized that the full tuition fee has to be paid during student enrollment.
Is this true? Because I met few people that said I am only required to pay up to 50% of the tuition during my enrollment and I can spread the remaining balance later.

Hello bro
I got an conditional offer too in Sunderland.
Hope someone can answer your questions cuz I want to know what next to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Briton8: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
[I got the same...Have you met the conditions of your offer?

quote author=Pinkandblue26 post=112087424]Hello, I'm new here
Please who is going to University of Derby
I got a conditional offer for September.
I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anessi: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
prince4real2017:

thanks for the answer as in no space to upload any documents at all

What school was that? I recently applied to a school like that too. But in their acknowledgement mail, there was a link to the applicant portal, and when I went there, I saw options to upload documents. So, you might want to check the mail they sent you after application submission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thinksquad(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
mimilyrics:
The different names don't matter as long as you have a birth certificate that shows that he is your father.
thank you, please if a single letter was corrected on my father's name , it was written as onyejiako but its supposed to be onyejiaka. And I changed it with a pen ,does these render the npc certificate invalid. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anessi: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
mechoau:

Hi. Please, when did you apply for this course? I want to know how long it took them to get back to you, cos I applied for the same course, though recently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

28days
Thanks so much but somebody said it is now 56 days (2months) .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gloriyah:

For now no deadline but try to make payment before the end of June.I also had conditions that I have submitted and waiting for the go ahead before paying the deposit.
Thank you so much. Let me wait till 2nd week of May, for other schools to respond too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=abeysticks post=112090885]
Thanks so much but somebody said it is now 56 days (2months) .[/quote
I guess he meant 2 months to get cas for which that requires pof before issuing cas and visa processing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prince4real2017: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Anessi:

What school was that? I recently applied to a school like that too. But in their acknowledgement mail, there was a link to the applicant portal, and when I went there, I saw options to upload documents. So, you might want to check the mail they sent you after application submission.

ok it's Bradford univeristy after filling the forms of seven pages I just saw submit, without a spcae to upload so am sceptical I think after submitting the might sent a link but I want to be sure..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pinkandblue26:
I am yet to pay for my CAS hopefully this week.
I also want to ask if I should right now start building proof of funds.
But my question is if I start building proof of funds now, how long is it going to take for the whole process to be done to visa issuance. Will the interest keep counting on the money in the account?

Please fellow nairalanders, I am a novice in this and I need guidance.

Please anyone going to Derby should hook me up please.

Thank you

Congratulations,..plan for 2 months for everything's
Including both CAS and visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prince4real2017: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kunleop:

Congratulations,..plan for 2 months for everything's
Including both CAS and visa application.
after paying for your cas start building POF immediately it takes 28days to mature then estimate 1month for visa. POF must be 2months in ur account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gbkonsult: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Can I have your email address. I will like to link up. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gbkonsult: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pls Colin's what did you upload as an invoice because I wasn't given one.Also how long did it take for the school to receive the payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlphaUno:

Scan the data page of the new passport to them ASAP so they can update their records

Thanks so much. Will do just that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
abeysticks:

Thanks so much but somebody said it is now 56 days (2months) .

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.