Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205557 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
bola01234:

I have been waiting to hear from them..I would give them a call tommor

I wish I can also do this, but I’ll patiently wait till Friday though I sent them mail yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jowizard: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations! Did you declare your dependents in your Cas shield ? Was it on your cas that your dependents will be following you?

AlphaUno:

Visa Alert! Visa Alert!!

Family members : 4
Study gap : 14 years

13/1/22
GCU happened and the applicant was advised to defer till Sept '22
Painful but advised her to moooove!

Over to Chester
Meanwhile, Admission already closed but (she folo who sabi road)
22/1/22 Applied for admission
24/1/22 Conditional offer
3/3/22 Unconditional offer
8/3/22 POF matured
9/3/22 CAS Shield updated
9/3/22 CAS requested
22/3/22 CAS Issued after a brief delay
25/3/22 Visa application main applicant
28/3/22 Biometrics main applicant
28/3/22 Application Main applicant moved to DMC
28/3/22 Visa application dependants
29/3/22 Biometrics dependants
29/3/22 Application dependants moved o DMC
8/4/22 Collection mail main applicant and 2 dependants
12/4/22 Visa Pickup 2 dependants
14/4/22 Collection mail dependant
19/4/22 Visa Pickup main applicant n the remaining dependant

Documents Submitted
Main applicant : CAS, Statement, TB Cert.,Credentials
Dependants (3) : Marriage Cert.,Statement, Family pics, TB Certs, Financial consent letter

Congrats in advance to all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jenniangel:

Got a conditional offer yesterday. Was asked to pay 34% deposit and upload marriage certificate. Pls when is the deadline of paying the deposit? Have you paid yours?

I sent in my documents..since then I haven't heard from them.
From tommow I would be calling them no time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
You mean a bank statement from my bank app can be used? If so then how do I make it to stop requesting for code to open it?

The code is usually the last five digit of your account number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
mechoau:

When it comes to diligence and competence in terms of getting back to applicants and responding fast, I give it to sunderland. Aside from giving offer less than 72hrs, they have my respect. I uploaded a letter as evidence that my degree was taught in English yesterday being a public holiday but to my surprise, they got back to me today with conditional offer of payment. This can’t be said for derby

Sunderland's process has never been cleared to me, I tried applying on their site but couldn't not until they sent a link to my mail through which I applied.

Since application, I have not been able to track it on their page, I will be getting error message like NO ACTIVE CONTAINER, going back to the link they sent to me, it has expired... I applied for Mechanical Engineering

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gbkonsult:
Please, do we have anybody here that have paid the 3k down payment for University of Derby.
Did you use the form A method of payment (CBN). Urgent response please. Thanks

Pls is your offer unconditional? I was asked for my waec certificate which I have sent but nothing yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pinkandblue26:
Hello, I'm new here
Please who is going to University of Derby
I got a conditional offer for September.
I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing

I’m going for September intake and I have sent my waec to the mail that gave me offer but I haven’t heard from them yet hopefully this month..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deeceo: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlphaUno:

Visa Alert! Visa Alert!!

13/1/22

Over to Chester
8/3/22 POF matured
9/3/22 CAS requested

Documents Submitted
Dependants (3) : Marriage Cert.,Statement, Family pics, TB Certs, Financial consent letter

Congratulations !

Did you also submit anything like work/academic refrence or employment letter ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Urgent urgent

Please is there any Staffordshire university student in the house
Will like to find out about their deposit,their instalment plan for 2 years course,is the scholarship deduct from the first year payment or how ??
Your information will help.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gbkonsult: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yes, it was an unconditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Austin67(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Computerwiz5:
Please where are the University of Bolton September 2022 intakes who has received link from school for precas interview? I'm yet to receive mine for over 2 weeks now
just got a conditional offer, please can you help me on what to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by matthewosun: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sandra734030:

Hello gloriyah please is there any whatsap group for RGU STUDENT. If yes kindly reach me Thank you
Pls who know the payment plan for rgu and jobs opportunities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
fasa199:
Please with regards to the BVN and email, can I change my email with any of my bank branch?
Yes sir, as long as it's the same bank you opened your BVN with. Contact or go to any of the branch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bazzyblings: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
mechoau:

My waec is over 15 years , I wrote it 2006 and from the offer letter, they only requested evidence that my degree was taught in English which I later uploaded a letter gotten from a professor in my department that my degree was taught in English. They accepted mine maybe you can also get a letter from your school either HOD or any Lecturer since schools are on strike. I got mine last week from a lecturer through phone call which he sent to my mail without going to OAU

Thanks I appreciate . Please did you accept the offer before uploading the document ? Or you haven’t accepted yet ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
bazzyblings:

Thanks I appreciate . Please did you accept the offer before uploading the document ? Or you haven’t accepted yet ?

I accepted the offer then I uploaded the letter yesterday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gbkonsult: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please I need someone who have paid the deposit through Form A for University of Derby.
How did you get the invoice for the payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
uchman:

Sunderland's process has never been cleared to me, I tried applying on their site but couldn't not until they sent a link to my mail through which I applied.

Since application, I have not been able to track it on their page, I will be getting error message like NO ACTIVE CONTAINER, going back to the link they sent to me, it has expired... I applied for Mechanical Engineering

Yeah, you’re right I also encountered this challenge while applying through my phone not until I switched to laptop and it went through without showing that foolish jargons. Try using system to continue your application. I couldn’t log in successfully when I was trying to accept the offer using phone I had to used laptop to sign in then accept my offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
You mean a bank statement from my bank app can be used? If so then how do I make it to stop requesting for code to open it?

Download it on your laptop and use Adobe reader to remove the password
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chkb: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pinkandblue26:
I am yet to pay for my CAS hopefully this week.
I also want to ask if I should right now start building proof of funds.
But my question is if I start building proof of funds now, how long is it going to take for the whole process to be done to visa issuance. Will the interest keep counting on the money in the account?

Please fellow nairalanders, I am a novice in
this and I need guidance.
Got unconditional for derby, I plant of paying second week of May by God's grace, then I build my account for cas

Please anyone going to Derby should hook me up please.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chkb: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pinkandblue26:
I am yet to pay for my CAS hopefully this week.
I also want to ask if I should right now start building proof of funds.
But my question is if I start building proof of funds now, how long is it going to take for the whole process to be done to visa issuance. Will the interest keep counting on the money in the account?

Please fellow nairalanders, I am a novice in
this and I need guidance.
Got unconditional for derby, I plant of paying second week of May by God's grace, then I build my account for cas

Please anyone going to Derby should hook me up please.

Thank you

Got unconditional offer from them, I plan to pay by 2nd week of May by God's grace, after which I build my account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ok, but I wish there is someone who have used unstamped statements before. I don’t want stories o

emmanwandud:

Download it on your laptop and use Adobe reader to remove the password
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patra123(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
justwise:

Tell us how one can work smart and get away with working more than 20hrs a week during term time.
Not taking about term time work alone. I meant working smart in general. Not sure you saw the post I made before this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlphaUno:

Visa Alert! Visa Alert!!

13/1/22

Over to Chester
8/3/22 POF matured
9/3/22 CAS requested

Documents Submitted

Congratulations o

I am curious why you applied for visa different day from your dependants.

Secondly, how did you deal with IHs and visa payment?

Thirdly, you may answer. How much was your POF?

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
fasa199:
Please with regards to the BVN and email, can I change my email with any of my bank branch?

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
mechoau:

Pls when did you applied??

I applied March 11th(Friday)
Got an offer March 15th(Tuesday)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
matthewosun:

Pls who know the payment plan for rgu and jobs opportunities

3 installments plans
34% on enrollment
33% by November 1st
33% by February 1st

There are lots of jobs in Aberdeen.You can google for more.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agbeni33: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello house. Please can I use Prodigy finance loan to apply for visa? Is there anyone who use them recently?�....I applied last year and I was given an offer but I heard that UKVI don't accept them so I didn't bother using it. But I'm considering the loan again?

Please, if you have any information on this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
Ok, but I wish there is someone who have used unstamped statements before. I don’t want stories o

Stamp is not compulsory as long as it has the information written on the picture below.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.