Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207658 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Theres no need. Thats all. They will ask of you for self service
ShalewaT:

Thank you. So there's no need to take all the other documents like my BSc certificate, bank statement, TB test result and the rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by folamee: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, pls i need clarifications on the below
I am a dependant with 2 children, but i dont plan to follow the main applicant immediately, his course starts September
I and children plan to join in by jan ,feb next year so as to collect my brp, then come to nigeria and come visit from time to time until he is able to secure a work visa
Pls how feasible is that and would i be qualified to enter uk during the post graduate work visa? Pls i need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by GMs: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. I did a paid mail and got this response, what does this mean please. Biometric 4th January

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by captainxero: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello house, please I want to ask if anybody here is in the same situation I am in.i did my biometric on the 15th of December 2021 and I got nsf mail requesting for work experience on the 5th of January which I replied the same day .i have sent 3 paid mails and even called but they keep telling me they have escalated my case to the relevant department and I should wait another 15 working days for them to get back to me.my school deadline is next week.has anyone been in such situation before ? Please help

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CornOak(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
GMs:
Good afternoon everyone. I did a paid mail and got this response, what does this mean please. Biometric 4th January

They've concluded your application and have made a decision which is good news.

You should keep tracking your application status on the TLS website for new updates. Three updates will occur on your application portal in the coming days, which are:

1. Application moved to VAC (TLS)
2. Application received by VAC
3. Collection email

Congratulations in advance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Winner0718(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
yourfavourite:
VISA ALERT

Faithful God
Application: May 2021
Offer letter: June 2021
Deferred for January: September 2021
unconditional offer for January: October 2021
CAS came on the 16l5TH OF DECEMBER.
visa application : 17TH OF DECEMBER. (Standard)
Biometrics :29TH OF DECEMBER TLS ikeja.
Application moved to VAC 24TH JANUARY.
Application received by VAC 24TH JANUARY
No NSF mail.
Collection mail dropped still on 24TH JANUARY.
Collected: January 25th
6 years study gap.

Omo i saw shege for Northumbria hands ���. To differ and change offer was war. Heb 11 vs 6b is my testimony.

Submitted work reference and cv.

Congrats, i see you are going to Northumbria University. I will like to ask few questions as i applied to Northumbria also. I sent a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KeriBaby(f): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Has any Abuja 10th January sent a paid mail? What’s the update
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
ShalewaT:
My agent mistakenly applied for self service for me even tho he had earlier uploaded all my documents. My appointment is in two days. Do I need to take my documents along for self service? Or its safe not to go with then since all the documents are already uploaded. Thanks

What your agent did for you is called self service ,which means your documents have been uploaded before hand ,while assisted service means, tls people will assist you in uploading your documents for a fee of 11,700 or thereabout. So I don't see any mistake or cause for alarm.. I stand corrected tho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blurpy: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
You didn't apply on time
samsat:
Imagine school resumed since January 10th and deadline for arrival is 28th January.

This is serious ooo... Jan 4th Biometric, VI TLS. Sent a paid mail and got this terrible response below;

"Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, we have escalated your case to the relevant department on 25-01-2022 and you should be contacted within 15 working days. Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents."

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blurpy: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yes, You'll be able to enter. Read page 1
folamee:
I am a dependant with 2 children, but i dont plan to follow the main applicant immediately, his course starts September
I and children plan to join in by jan ,feb next year so as to collect my brp, then come to nigeria and come visit from time to time until he is able to secure a work visa
Pls how feasible is that and would i be qualified to enter uk during the post graduate work visa? Pls i need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ahmadinho2010(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please when you get a reply of your application is being considered and currently awaiting a decision after sending a paid mail , what does this mean please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blurpy: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
They're working on your application
ahmadinho2010:
Please when you get a reply of your application is being considered and currently awaiting a decision after sending a paid mail , what does this mean please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CornOak(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
ahmadinho2010:

It means your application is currently under review and is yet to be concluded. So you need to exercise patience as the wait continues.

I suggest you wait for your 15 working days to complete before sending another paid email.

Good news soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
ahmadinho2010:

When was your date of biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ShalewaT: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Zena1357:

What your agent did for you is called self service ,which means your documents have been uploaded before hand ,while assisted service means, tls people will assist you in uploading your documents for a fee of 11,700 or thereabout. So I don't see any mistake or cause for alarm.. I stand corrected tho.
Assisted service I mean. After uploading all my documents he mistakenly did assisted service for me again. I payed 11,700 like you said. Now I don't know if I should go with all my documents because everything has been uploaded before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rigvod: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
shegsteperz:
@Justiwse and others please
Is it wise to declare a future Study visa application in a current visit application ? Perhaps this would count as a reason for the applicant to return back to Nigeria Basically, Teeside deferred student and will issue CAS for Sept/Jan intake 2023 but applicant wish to visit the UK in April.
Will it help as a reason to go back to Nigeria if declared the intention of applying for a student visa in Sept 2020/Jan 2023 Intake ?£5000 school fees deposited paid and defer confirmation received from University. £20k GBP in FCMB savings. I will be sponsoring the cost of travel to the UK for visit Just picking up brains from you lot, please.
Any response will be appreciated.
a future student visa application is not a tie to your country, dnt bother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mannymanny:
Good day folks, I spoke to Nigerian representative of Sheffield Hallam Uni about the chances of someone with HND in SLT cgpa of 2.93... his response was like they are not going to give her an offer, he also said no school is going to offer her an admission because she has a lower credit.

Is there any truth to this? And are there any advices from people who have been in a similar situation? Thanks

Do an email directly to the course director for specifics... that's my candid advise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's some delay along the line, not planned this way...

Blurpy:
You didn't apply on time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatadadon: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Edunrybaba:
Any update from any Ikeja applicants in January so far?.

Ikeja 31st December - transferred to VAC few hours ago ...

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Edwosa:

Do an email directly to the course director for specifics... that's my candid advise
I did that and I just stated it above ... but anyways, I got a response from some folks and I’ll apply as they have said.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by folamee: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
folamee:
@mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ziziobi: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Walatadadon:

Same here. Transferred to VAC this morning but son's own is still at DMC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
pete3000:
Please I need help between choosing construction management (m.sc)and project management (m.sc)as a course of study in the U.K, which of them is easier to get job after schooling?

In my opinion, project management is a better choice.

Best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
ShalewaT:

Assisted service I mean. After uploading all my documents he mistakenly did assisted service for me again. I payed 11,700 like you said. Now I don't know if I should go with all my documents because everything has been uploaded before

Now I understand you, I will strongly advise you take them along. It won't cost you anything.. I took mine along even though I opted for self service. And you already paid the 11,700 so what's the harm? I hope the 11,700 came out of your agent's pocket sha cos that was his mistake and you're not supposed to pay for that.. Hope this helps.. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Walatadadon:

By Gods grace your visa alart
collection mail will drop today or tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zaccypave18: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Madeforher:
Good afternoon my people please I am new here
I have question regarding test of English
I got an offer from Swansea University for Human Resources management September intake and another offer from Robert Gordon University for public health and health promotion same September 2022.but my issue is test of English like IELTS I have none.and the offer is conditional please how do I go about it? Is the test of English compulsory? Please help a sister

Robert Gordon accept WAEC that is what i used.... So far as u have credit in English language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
zaccypave18:

Robert Gordon accept WAEC that is what i used.... So far
as u have credit in English languaoh ge
Thanks so much for your reply..I have neco

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Any Jan applicants from Lagos ilkj sent a paid mail yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thinksquad(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please I have a question, I have a different middle name on my waec and a different one on my degree and international passport but I did an affidavit and newspaper publication . I want to know if it is going to be all right for masters application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
My middle name i used in NECO is an abbreviation of my full name and I was offered several places in different uni. You don't need to submit any affidavit during application. In my CAS, olevel result wasn't stated in documents I had to tender for my visa application so I didn't use it to avoid unnecessary scrutiny.
I would suggest you apply first and receive CAS, there's a higher probability you wouldnt be asked to to provide it in your CAS statement.

thinksquad:
Please I have a question, I have a different middle name on my waec and a different one on my degree and international passport but I did an affidavit and newspaper publication . I want to know if it is going to be all right for masters application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
rigvod:
a future student visa application is not a tie to your country, dnt bother

Thanks for your response. So no point adding that the student currently has £5000 deposited with a UK University ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.