Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213589 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Working unending extra hours and night shifts is NO WAY to earn. It means you sacrifice your personal time and quality of life to make ends meet. So those who do "locum" and earn in "millions" please....

The moment you work and earn more, you cross your tax threshold and lo and behold 40 percent contribution PLUS National insurance. So your take home salary rises by peanuts.
And the amount you give away to the tax system is painful.
Stop speaking from outside and throwing away the baby with the bath water.
How things have detoriated and inflation has gone up in recent years is pretty insane. Look up any news outlet.

If you ask the average worker… when was the last time you came home on time or left work and did not feel knackered? they can’t say.
I'm yet to meet a person in my field who is sincerely sincerrrrrrely "happy" in the pure terms of it with their decision to move to the UK.
And those who convert money and say its worse back home, well then also convert the cost of petrol, bread, bills and the amount you pay for everything.

Just do not be highly expectant is all the fellow I believe was trying to say… he was triggered by someone giving away 26 million Naira to migrate with his family to what he feels is ‘unchartered waters’
Is he right? I do not know.
Guess what, there are lots of people who left a year ago on your Tier 4 and made these same shouts on this forum, where are they today?

They have perhaps learnt by experience and are no longer chanting same songs. Truth is, it is not as meets the eye but please by all means everyone is welcome to come to UK. It is a lovely place definitely.
May the land favour everyone.
My opinion. Thanks for reading.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chibiokoye: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hi, please who knows which universities in uk accept WAEC certificate for undergraduate courses
Also who has heard of university of Westminster fully funded scholarships for undergraduates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
giselle237:
Working unending extra hours and night shifts is NO WAY to earn. It means you sacrifice your personal time and quality of life to make ends meet. So those who do "locum" and earn in "millions" please....

The moment you work and earn more, you cross your tax threshold and lo and behold 40 percent contribution PLUS National insurance. So your take home salary rises by peanuts.
Stop speaking from outside and throwing away the little knowledge people are trying to offer.
How things have detoriated and inflation has gone up in recent years is pretty insane. Look up any news outlet.

If you ask the average worker… when was the last time you came home on time or left work and did not feel knackered? they can’t say.
I'm yet to meet a person in my field who is sincerely sincerrrrrrely "happy" in the pure terms of it with their decision to move.
And those who convert money and say its worse back home, well then also convert the cost of petrol, bread, bills and the amount you pay for everything.

Just do not be highly expectant is all the fellow I believe was trying to say… he was triggered by someone giving away 26 million Naira to migrate with his family to what he feels is ‘unchartered waters’
Guess what, there are lots of people who left a year ago on your Tier 4 and made these same shouts on this forum, where are they today?

They have perhaps learnt by experience and are no longer chanting same songs. Truth is, it is not as meets the eye but please by all means everyone is welcome to come to UK. It is a lovely place definitely.

Very true. No high hopes so you don’t get depressed. Low wage and Accommodation will always be an issue. And please bring small money to last you for a few months when coming. UK no easy

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Solatium:

grin
10 house's in Nigeria? from which job and Salary grade,please expanciate

Take am easy comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hello house . Pls am I going to get Cas before booking for TB test ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OgbeniOptional(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok sir, but I think it’s ok to let people do them. his money, his decision, his affairs not yours. This is probably one of the reasons he want to leave, too much negativities. Thank you

Solatium:

Same way i did not call for your inputs.
So Bleep off
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
okonja:

Like I said, “Average IT support” who is working normal 37.5haaaaaarrrssss per week. If he run night & weekend shift, he’s surely making more than that. Na you wey know wetin carry you go Uk go know how to double your hustle to pay bills till you stand on your feet gallantly.

One with multiple streams of income won’t even feel it. I have an acquaintance in Manchester charging £1k daily as a business analyst.

All these you wrote won’t matter if you strategize well before leaving naija.

Before embarking on this japa process, I had enquire about cost of living and job opportunities, these pays a high role in considering planning of expenses, before choosing schools in these regions, it not just all about applying to any school, but being strategic about it.

Bottom line is, IF you are an IT professional, that’s serious with his career and has a goal, you will never suffer or regret your movement to UK.

You get Mouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chibiokoye: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
slim147:
Okay, I was just playing around with this uk admission thing and I applied to a school sometime last month . After a week , I received an email on something they called ‘conditional offer’ and they requested for my official waec result . I was kinda reluctant but I just summoned courage, went to ikorodu and pick up my waec transcript . Uploaded it on the school portal and I just checked the portal now is says I have been given an unconditional offer for sept intake . School fees is £14,000 and deposit required is £1,000 . Please does that mean I have been given admission? I didn’t submit more than my passport and waec result oo. Please I need answer .
Hi bro, can we link up on WhatsApp. I've been searching for schools that accept just WAEC certificate for undergraduate courses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bologino21: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please I need help guys

About Form A , i did all my registration and upload all the necessary document successfully . So i wanted to check what I have uploaded but it's saying error

Who is having same issue pls , or what did I do wrong

Help .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by phshawdy(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
phshawdy:
Good evening guys!
Please I would like to know the maximum amount I can process with form A.
Is it possible to process a 14,000pounds transaction as a downpayment for tuition?

Also, who is going to Aston University this September? Let's link up.

Thanks a lot

Please I need a response to this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yungfritzzleDee(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
id2019:
Who is going for bangor university , September intake ?

Let’s link up…I’m September intakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingwale116: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anyone with unconditional offer from the university of Derby. Please is it mandatory to upload proof of maintenance when applying for CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lollyloly(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pauloot:
UCLAN

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
giselle237:

I'm yet to meet a person in my field who is sincerely sincerrrrrrely "happy" in the pure terms of it with their decision to move to the UK.

You spoke well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexblaq: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
toyolax:

I used NECO to secure admission into 9 schools

Please can I add you up…?
I have my WAEC, please can you give me the list of the schools that have you admission let me try with them please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Feyeemi:
Very true. No high hopes so you don’t get depressed. Low wage and Accommodation will always be an issue. And please bring small money to last you for a few months when coming. UK no easy
!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexblaq: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
thebossagain:

Derby university
BANGOR UNIVERSITY

Thanks a lot dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oyedamilola: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please people is IELTS compulsory with this offer letter. I have C5 in GCE can I replace it with IELTS ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
phshawdy:

Please I need a response to this.

Maximum you can pay using form A is $15,000..that’s about 11k plus in pounds sterling I think.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oyedamilola: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Can people with handwork do better in the Uk with your experience over there sir?? And I also own a barbing saloon here for in Nigeria. Please I need your advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
oyedamilola:
Please people is IELTS compulsory with this offer letter. I have C5 in GCE can I replace it with IELTS ?

It’s clearly stated,you need to to write the IELTs or they won’t issue you CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
giselle237:

May God bless the womb that conceive you.
This the summation of what life is all about in UK.
i hope they will see the wisdom in this and lower their expectations.
Once again God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingwale116: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
What are the documents you'll submit for CAS issuance?
CollinsTutu:

I think it probably might be stated in the CAS after you’ve made deposit. I’m not sure tho.
I applied to the same school..currently awaiting CAS by May.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Santa10(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yes
Kingwale116:
Anyone with unconditional offer from the university of Derby. Please is it mandatory to upload proof of maintenance when applying for CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bazzyblings: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hello please I need serious help please , is there a way I can travel with my dependent without court marriage ? Please which other certificate is valid and recognize by the uk immigration please ? Besides court marriage ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.