Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203229 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicerazor(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
University of Hull
LuchiBianca:
Ielts is expensive. Write duolingo. What school is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicerazor(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
I applied to 4 schools and I have gotten offer for 2, waiting for 2 others. Because Hull is relatively cheap I want to go with them.
Edwosa:

If you can take the IELTS, go for it then.

However, there are so many schools out there that accept C6 in WAEC. Google it out and you'll be amazed to find out how many options you've got to choose from.

My candid advice, don't limit yourself to any school...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluseyidimeji: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
The agreement was to get the money deposited and pay the %.
Few days later after paying the %, was told I will get the statement and not worry about the deposit but I can be sure it’s verifiable.
I know how many readers are feeling about this but it was someone very close to me that introduced me and this was based on trust, you really need see how I was convinced about it.
I felt I need put this out there for others to learn.
Can I still find Grace @justwise
justwise:

How did you fall victim to that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
oluseyidimeji:
Few days later after paying the %, was told I will get the statement and not worry about the deposit but I can be sure it’s verifiable.
I know how many readers are feeling about this but it was someone very close to me that introduced me and this was based on trust, you really need see how I was convinced about it.

Bros you are mixing things up,

The statement you submit does not portray the true state of funds and transaction history on the account.
So it’s a forge document, the worst thing you would have done was to wait for other option or seek a study loan instead of this mess

God help you sha

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
So sorry about that but make sure you take this up. This is a breach of trust and it’s questionable.

oluseyidimeji:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbadmus: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good evening everyone please a friend of mine pof was mistakenly remove after he printed his statement, when he noticed the money was returned the following day hope it will not affect his application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jacknn: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
philip2014:
Either of the following should solve the issue

1. Get a statement from your school that English is the language of study of your degree.
2. Do ielts
3. Get alternative English test e.g naric.

I also had c6 in my waec but I attached 3years old ielts result of 7.0 overall band

Can I also use ielts general of band 7.5 overall?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Richdee1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Which of my post, mention it

The giveaway post that you dropped your acc number on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Stevewonder(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good evening my fellow japarians ��. My spouse got this attached email earlier today. Please what do we do in this situation ?

She worked at a firm in Lagos after NYSC from 2018 to 2021 but during the course of same employment, she opened a registered tailoring business in Akure in 2020 and she's back fully to tailoring after leaving the firm in 2021.

She's planning to submit the underlisted documents as proof of employment. Are we good to go ?

1. Nysc certificate to explain she served 2016/2017
2. Work reference from the firm from 2018-2021
3. CAC registration of business. The business was registered in March 2020. Hope the clash in the date of registration with her employment with the firm won't be an issue?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jgirl22(f): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Visa alert
Dependents 3
Biometric 29th of December
NSF 12th of January asking if they will be using main statement of account and consent letter from main application
Replied the next day

Paid call 31st of December by 3am
Was told decision has been made last week

Got mail from tls same day that dhl has picked it up

It was delivered today all 3 dependents

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jgirl22(f): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Visa alert
Dependents 3
NSF 12th of January asking if they will be using main statement of account and consent letter from main application
Replied the next day

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Meeddah:
Wow thank you

I have been a bit bothered

Applied for September though

I applied since January 7th, haven't heard anything from about 7 school I applied to

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cyberbullly(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
oluseyidimeji:

Sorry man

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Darsty99: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hello house,

Please does anybody information about BPP University? I was advised to apply for admission but it seems not a popular school here hence my hesitation...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joideviv(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
oluseyidimeji:
Good evening house, I got a refusal email for submitting a falsified bank statements, I fell a victim of account back date.
I got a 10 years ban as well and an option of Administrative Review, has anyone experience this before and would you suggest I do the AR?
Your advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Did you receive this mail before receiving your passport and did you actually backdate your statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mikool101: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
temmyti:
I traveled with them 4 days ago. You don’t need Covid test if fully vaccinated

Thanks for your response. I am really grateful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ijeshaprincess: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Gbolah21:

Someone should respond please. Thank you

You don't need to change it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DepressedCyborg: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please does anyone know any uk school that accepts students from Benin republic?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kpokiri: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Guys please which one should non-vaccinated applicants select for COVID PCR

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kpokiri: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Gurus in the house, what is UCAS code and how can one get it
A certain Accommodation Agency is demanding for it for online registration for apartment letting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrMash(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Waha1:

Yes, all I know is you have to pay you full tuition and disturb them well with mail before they give you cas

The whole 12k?? shocked shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
ridwanadedapo:
So sorry about that but make sure you take this up. This is a breach of trust and it’s questionable.
take what up? The money was not deposited. They forged bank statement. He could have halted the process and asked them for his percentage back or insist on them depositing the money. Just chop 10 years like this, it’s so painful.
This was you in December dimeji.. so did you know about this already before because you were asking as below even before your biometrics…

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ufeedoh: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Darsty99:
Hello house,

Please does anybody information about BPP University? I was advised to apply for admission but it seems not a popular school here hence my hesitation...
I did my LLM there

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
royalmu:
That might be as a result of the fact that your application was cancelled. Or were you sent a refusal letter when you contacted UKVI regarding the empty passport you received from the VAC?
no refusal letter, no email to show that application was canceled
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awo666(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please, are there any school in UK that take 3rd class for masters?

Also, please is there anybody in University of Hull here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by royalmu: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dramadiddy:
no refusal letter, no email to show that application was canceled
Kindly check your PM if you don't mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Staystrong1986: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2022
jgirl22:
Visa alert
Dependents 3
Replied the next day

31st Dec or Jan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gbolah21: 12:28am On Feb 02, 2022
ijeshaprincess:

You don't need to change it.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blackdove: 12:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Hello Guys, please what’s the link to send paid e-mails , need an update for Jan 12 , VI tls thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by xolocious(m): 1:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Toolz313195:
Visa alert!!!
Application: 6th of January
Biometrics: 7th of January VI TLS
No NSF

Sent paid mail 26th of January
Decision made

Collection mail: 31st Jan
Passport pick up: 1st Feb 2022

Documents submitted: Transcript, TB certificate, Degree certificate, 28 days statement of account, IELTS, Proof of previous travels to US, Canada and other countries

Declared 2 study visa rejections each from US and Canada

Psalm 65:2 :- O God that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
Thank you for fighting this battle for me Jehovah!

To those waiting, be hopeful and keep the faith, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. The wait is excruciating, but if you’ve done your due diligence and submitted everything necessary, the UK student visa process is one of the most straightforward and transparent these days.

May the land favor us all!

Bro, I'll like to speak with you. How can I contact you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Hello great minds, Pls does anyone know whether University of Northampton requires POF before Issuance of CAS? Pls it’s urgent!!!

Has anyone gotten their CAS from them recently?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:53am On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations!

sweetoma:
Visa Alert!!!! Visa Alert!!!!
Family of 3
Application: 6th of January
Biometrics: 7th of January Abuja TLS
No NSF
Sent paid mail 25th of January Decision made
Moved to VAC/ Collection mail for all : 31st Jan
DHL Delivery: 1st Feb 2022
Documents submitted
Main Applicant: NECO, Transcript, TB cert Degree certificate, Employment letter, NYSC, Statement of Account from 3 accounts: 2 Naira and 1 Dollar account, all statement printed from mobile app, two stamped but the Stanbic dom statement was unstamped.

Dépendant 1: 3 statements, TB Cert, Consent letter, marriage certificate, wedding and vacation photos
Child Dépendant: 3 statements of account,consent letter from both parents, downloaded consent form, birth certificate, TB cert.

The wait is was very stressful but God is good!!!
I hope we all receive good news soon!
Off to Bournemouth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.