Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205767 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Congrats in advance. VI 11th still in dmc cry
Edunrybaba:
Transferred to VAC this morning. Ikeja 11th.

My testimony for go loud. I dey come, I never ready. My story long..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Padimi90: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Please, live matter 4 matthew, like @justwise said take a study loan, simple, becos after the visa Na BILLING O! ur pocket go dey leak like weak bladder. Second, if the Eco handling ur application has any doubt he/she will just send an NSF mail asking for a reprint of the statement, with specific dates, and verify it with ur bank simple, so if u don remove ahm OYO LO WA! Be wise people....it will end in praise!
Atk1nson:

I know there has been an argument here in the past, however, I can fairly confidently tell you they can't do that. What they can verify is the authenticity of the documents provided to them. If they need additional information on your financial status or doubts about it at the decision-making point, they will send you a NSF for a reprint of the statement (some people here have been asked to reprint to a later date)

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TheDim(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Padimi90:
Please, live matter 4 matthew, like @justwise said take a study loan, simple, becos after the visa Na BILLING O! ur pocket go dey leak like weak bladder. Second, if the Eco handling ur application has any doubt he/she will just send an NSF mail asking for a reprint of the statement, with specific dates, and verify it with ur bank simple, so if u don remove ahm OYO LO WA! Be wise people....it will end in praise!
No need to go back and forth about this verification thing. They basically do two things when you send them the statement of account.
1. They ask the bank to confirm the genuiness or otherwise of the account statement. This is for those who are using backdated statements or completely forged statements.
2. They also ask the bank for the current balance on the account. This is for those who will put the pof in, print 28 days statement of account and remove the money completely.
Attached is an email that was mistakenly sent to an applicant instead of the bank. I got it from this thread too. Gracias.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2022
You are very correct.
This is the same thing my bank manager told me they confirm.
Genuineness of statement submitted and current balance. But people who do the wrong thing will argue with you to make themselves feel better
TheDim:

No need to go back and forth about this verification thing. They basically do two things when you send them the statement of account.
1. They ask the bank to confirm the genuiness or otherwise of the account statement. This is for those who are using backdated statements or completely forged statements.
2. They also ask the bank for the current balance on the account. This is for those who will put the pof in, print 28 days statement of account and remove the money completely.
Attached is an email that was mistakenly sent to an applicant instead of the bank. I got it from this thread too. Gracias.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by royalmu: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2022
DuBooVay:
You are very correct.
This is the same thing my bank manager told me they confirm.
Genuineness of statement submitted and current balance. But people who do the wrong thing will argue with you to make themselves feel better
You're very correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blackdove: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Sent paid email today , got a reply an hour later, decision made, but still at DMC, when can I expect it to move to VaC, today makes it a day after the 15th working days, VI tls

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tantamount20: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2022
Atk1nson:

prodigyfinance & Mpower give study loans to Nigerians for selected top schools though
check your mail and revert!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Melchizelite(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2022
God bless you!! Very accurate

TheDim:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Melchizelite(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2022
You are right. The authenticity of the statement and the current balance must be confirmed

Oggg:
dnt say this! Someone posted a mail here that was meant for the bank but mistakenly sent to him. Tier 4 application.
The eco specifically said the bank should confirm the account balance on the account. This same thread we see am. The guy brought it here!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Mistakenly removed as in how? You mistakenly removed 10m as if it's 1k for recharge card?
lmao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Doesn't mean the bank will because they are only required by law to confirm genuinety of an account statement . Let me leave this topic so it doesn't seem I'm encouraging people to play fast with POF .
they do o. Nigerian bank does. As long as they are asked for balance they tell, if not asked they dnt. Leave matter.
They do not deny request for balnce if asked.
I dnt want to talk more than this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Exoticmm(f): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Same shoes

Blackdove:
Sent paid email today , got a reply an hour later, decision made, but still at DMC, when can I expect it to move to VaC, today makes it a day after the 15th working days, VI tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Doesn't mean the bank will because they are only required by law to confirm genuinety of an account statement . Let me leave this topic so it doesn't seem I'm encouraging people to play fast with POF .

You already signed that they are allowed to do it when you signed and submitted your application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opiumpuppy: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning everyone.
Please i need your advice.
As a single dad of a little boy who will be 5 yrs soon, should i include him when applying for study visa? what are the best options? what are the required documents to present since the mother is not in the picture?
Also, who is in Bradford? What is the living like there?
i need your help guys.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jabatah(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tls Abj 12th
Transferred to Vac

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Atk1nson(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tantamount20:
check your mail and revert!

I no longer have access to the email linked to this address. What's the subject of the intended message?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Darsty99: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
ufeedoh:

I did my LLM there
Thank you.. The tuition fee is low too.. Please how is the school generally?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Silently blaming myself for not booking a flight and using abuja instead of VI �
jabatah:
Tls Abj 12th
Transferred to Vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nottingham Trent university is requesting for IELTS, is it possible to make an appeal for a waiver because I am not ready to take the exam,
or should I move to another school that doesn't need that since I have my First degree taught in English. I also have credit in English language at G.C.E 'O' Level.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adebayo82: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Visa alert !!!!!!!

I thank God for wonderful job he has done in my life. What God can not do does not exist.

CAS - 15th November( Aston University)

First visa application 22nd- VI, there is no appointment date to pick for biometric. I cancelled the application. I proceeded with new application to Abuja.

New Application 28th December 2021
Biometric -31st December, 2021
Decision - 19th January 2022
Collection Mail- 24th January 2022.

I give all glory to Almighty Allah.

Refusal declared

2013- USA visit visa

2014- USA visit visa

Canada 2017- student visa

Uk- visit visa - June 2021.

19 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kimberx: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
ensamy:
Nottingham Trent university is requesting for IELTS, is it possible to make an appeal for a waiver because I am not ready to take the exam,
or should I move to another school that doesn't need that since I have my First degree taught in English. I also have credit in English language at G.C.E 'O' Level.

I used my WAEC for NTU
They only asked for scratch card
You can submit your WAEC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kimberx:

I used my WAEC for NTU
They only asked for scratch card
You can submit your WAEC
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Zena1357:

You're relentless,you don ask this same question like 1 billion times, just kidding, lol, I love the spirit tho.. Admission application processing time differs from school to school, but on an average, it would take 14 days or more till you start hearing back from schools. You started applying on Sunday. Give it time. All the best

Getting a response is school-depending.

I applied to some schools since Jan 13th and they're yet to respond... even when you write them, they'll confirm that they're still reviewing your application.

From my experience, the January in-takes have not been fully sorted yet, hence the delay this period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello house. Please is it a most or does it help my visa application if I do a change of name as a married women.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
jgirl22:
Visa alert
Dependents 3
Biometric 29th of December
NSF 12th of January asking if they will be using main statement of account and consent letter from main application
Replied the next day

Paid call 31st of December by 3am
Was told decision has been made last week

Got mail from tls same day that dhl has picked it up

It was delivered today all 3 dependents

congratulations

I've some ideas to tap from you.

I've sent you an email, pls authenticate it

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Godsknight(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.