Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205784 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 02, 2022
awo666:
Please, are there any school in UK that take 3rd class for masters?

Also, please is there anybody in University of Hull here?
Yes. Many.

Third class holders and HND holders can get 1 year UK Masters admission directly if you have valid and many work experience. Check Howoheye and my post (hosey) in the link below for UK universities that accept Masters directly from HND and Third class graduates with success stories:

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CapitalCee(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2022
oluseyidimeji:
Good evening house, I got a refusal email for submitting a falsified bank statements, I fell a victim of account back date.
I got a 10 years ban as well and an option of Administrative Review, has anyone experience this before and would you suggest I do the AR?
Your advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sorry for the refusal but na una the cause wetin this VISA application processes the take hard as time goes on. Why not just submit the correct documents and save yourself the stress and also save your country the bad name. Very soon anybody applying from Nigeria will recieve a strong scrutiny to their application. Honesty I an honestly sorry for the refusals but its good for people to serve the consequences of theiir actions for a better lesson.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tantamount20: 5:55am On Feb 02, 2022
My people, has anyone travel with rwanda air before? Hows their service like..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kpokiri: 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Please any one already in Huddersfield?
Urgent Accommodation seriously needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2022
oluseyidimeji:
The agreement was to get the money deposited and pay the %.
Few days later after paying the %, was told I will get the statement and not worry about the deposit but I can be sure it’s verifiable.
I know how many readers are feeling about this but it was someone very close to me that introduced me and this was based on trust, you really need see how I was convinced about it.
I felt I need put this out there for others to learn.
Can I still find Grace @justwise

I don’t usually allow post like this here but sometimes I do so as to serve as a reminder to others.

Going for AR is waste of time and energy because you got caught red handed, unless you want to send letter of an apology and take responsible for your action. They may remove the ban but the refusal will stand.

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delaveres(f): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Good Morning house
Please, I need more clarification on this please.
I plan on traveling to the Uk this September for masters. I initially wanted to go with my daughter, but she’s below 2 and was advised to leave her for now due to nanny expenses.
My question is how true is it that she won’t be able to join me after my study? Cos that’s the plan for now
We plan on processing just my own visa

Mande674:

@ Ymcmbbb . UK rules keeps changing every time and you can’t predict . But as of now the rule is if your dependent doesn’t join your during your Masters Visa and study , Your dependent won’t be able to join you during your post work study visa ! Moreso if your dependent apples after 6 month of your program. Your dependent won’t get same length of visa as yours . I advise since she’s your daughter. You can apply with her from beginning and then after some months you can come pick her before the validity expires .

I stand to be corrected thou ‘
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mande674: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2022
delaveres:

Good Morning house
Please, I need more clarification on this please.
I plan on traveling to the Uk this September for masters. I initially wanted to go with my daughter, but she’s below 2 and was advised to leave her for now due to nanny expenses.
My question is how true is it that she won’t be able to join me after my study? Cos that’s the plan for now
We plan on processing just my own visa

@ delaveres either she’s 2 months old or she’s 1 years . She can’t join you after your study. It’s very hard and if you go through this thread well you will see a page someone posted refusal letter about it. It’s not advisable. I advice you process her visa and try as much to put her in a nursery if your school. They charge less and they allow kids from student and staff . All university offers nursery . To save yourself from future stress , Because it’s take much to convince and her visa for her Infact you can’t do it without lawyer and many more stress and it’s not guarantee. They stately made it know your dependent must be in the uk during your course to be able to benefit from your lost study visa ! That’s my little advise but I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2022
But they accept C6. Did you upload your WAEC result during application?
Nicerazor:
University of Hull

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blurpy: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Please which Schools are quite fast in processing Master of Public Health admission.
I've applied to University of Northampton, University of Wolverhampton, Chester university. no response from them yet , over two weeks. I've sent mails , nothing! Even the agent isn't replying.

Any other School, you can recommend please?
For Fall 2022 window please.
Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Mistakenly removed as in how? You mistakenly removed 10m as if it's 1k for recharge card?

Abbadmus:
Good evening everyone please a friend of mine pof was mistakenly remove after he printed his statement, when he noticed the money was returned the following day hope it will not affect his application.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Slaiojel4u(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning house,
pls i booked Royal Air Maroc to Heathrow at 158k naira on wakanow which i got
3 free 23kg bags.... how true?
what are the Covid-19 Check list?
Does it need transit visa ?
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Did you apply through UCAS?
Kpokiri:
Gurus in the house, what is UCAS code and how can one get it
A certain Accommodation Agency is demanding for it for online registration for apartment letting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2022
UWE Bristol. However it's just Jan and you are going for September intake. There's still time.

Blurpy:
Please which Schools are quite fast in processing Master of Public Health admission.
I've applied to University of Northampton, University of Wolverhampton, Chester university. no response from them yet , over two weeks. I've sent mails , nothing! Even the agent isn't replying.

Any other School, you can recommend please?
For Fall 2022 window please.
Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afehin71(f): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Gurus in the house please help…

So I have a pre-CAs interview coming up with Ulster University, they are declining offers due to history of visa refusal. Now my dear is I have been refused a visit visa in the Uk in 2017. Should I declare to them during my interview that I have been refused or not? Because I heard once you’ve been refused they wouldn’t continue with admission.

Secondly, do you know any school within the price range of 9k tuition that’s opened for Business courses this May intake I need to start looking at other options because of the Ulster University clause.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbadmus: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Mistakenly removed as in how? You mistakenly removed 10m as if it's 1k for recharge card?

I think if someone ask questions if you don't have something nice or good to say you can ignore it, how what you just said help ���

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uulove(f): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Gbolah21:
Hello good evening everyone, the address on my tb certificate is a different address to the school I’m applying to. I want to know if I can submit it like that for the visa application. Thank you

Yes you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Because people be economical with the truth and then come here crying when the lies blow apart. How do one mistakenly remove millions of naira?
Abbadmus:

I think if someone ask questions if you don't have something nice or good to say you can ignore it, how what you just said help ���

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leogho: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Hello great minds, Pls does anyone know whether University of Northampton requires POF before Issuance of CAS? Pls it’s urgent!!!

Has anyone gotten their CAS from them recently?

An agent told me that they request for POF before issuing CAS. However, this was not explicitly stated in their conditional offer. I am waiting for their unconditional offer to know if such would be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leogho: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2022
An agent told me that they do request for POF.

SerendipityHere:
Hello great minds, Pls does anyone know whether University of Northampton requires POF before Issuance of CAS? Pls it’s urgent!!!

Has anyone gotten their CAS from them recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbadmus: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Because people be economical with the truth and then come here crying when the lies blow apart. How do one mistakenly remove millions of naira?

For some reason e Don happened, if you have answers that can help it's welcome if you don't have can you pass please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Subarg:
No response still from ukvi

Boss what’s the update on the paid mail you sent to ukvi
Kindly update us oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Atk1nson(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2022
oluseyidimeji:
The agreement was to get the money deposited and pay the %.
Few days later after paying the %, was told I will get the statement and not worry about the deposit but I can be sure it’s verifiable.
I know how many readers are feeling about this but it was someone very close to me that introduced me and this was based on trust, you really need see how I was convinced about it.
I felt I need put this out there for others to learn.
Can I still find Grace @justwise

Did you mean you printed the POF before 28 days based on the advice of your agent? or the statement was falsified (in which case I will further ask how/who you got the statement from)?

I think your defense should be based on the genuineness of the error (if an error). if its is a clear case of fraud, its a hard fight

Just reading others comments: you messed up sha...if you could pay deposit, pay visa fees and IHS, you could have just spared a little extra to get this right.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ufeedoh: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Slaiojel4u:
Good morning house,
Thanks
I can’t find royal air Maroc on wakanow? How did you book please and did you book return?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opiumpuppy: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning everyone.

Please i need your advice.

As a single dad of a little boy who will be 5 yrs soon, should i include him when applying for study visa? what are the best options? what are the required documents to present since the mother is not in the picture?

Also, who is in Bradford? What is the living like there?

i need your help guys.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delaveres(f): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Mande674 post=109882162][/quote]

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Atk1nson:

Did you mean you printed the POF before 28 days based on the advice of your agent? or the statement was falsified (in which case I will further ask how/who you got the statement from)?

I think your defense should be based on the genuineness of the error (if an error). if its is a clear case of fraud, its a hard fight

Just reading others comments: you messed up sha...if you could pay deposit, pay visa fees and IHS, you could have just spared a little extra to get this right.

It’s a case of fraud.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Transferred to VAC this morning. Ikeja 11th.

My testimony for go loud. I dey come, I never ready. My story long..

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Subarg: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Decision made but till now it's still at dmc

Wahabuuu:

Boss what’s the update on the paid mail you sent to ukvi
Kindly update us oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Atk1nson(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2022
kennykale:

It’s a case of fraud.

angry and sad for him at the same time. He would have put in so much resources and time to allow a few hundred thousand mess him up.

Ironically stenon warned against it and he quoted her in response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Atk1nson(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Slaiojel4u:
Good morning house,
Thanks

Royal air maroc used to have a very bad reputation for treating African passengers poorly and misplacing luggage. You may need to check if this has changed about them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.