Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202217 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tizzdi(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
jamilkb:
CONGRATS, WHICH BANK DID YOU USE?
uba put marina as branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 5:17pm On May 05, 2022
When did you submit pls & at what rate were you debited?
tizzdi:
uba put marina as branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodele1959(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
Good afternoon members! Plz has anyone applied to Bournemouth University.... plz I need a scope to write my personal statement and give me the guilds on the school program and payment thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thisdeltagirl: 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
Hello people,

Please i am new to this thread. Do i need to pay fees before visa application or just show proof of funds when applying for my visa. Can you suggest school with low tuition for masters program

I appreciate any help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kwentoa23(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2022
Pls house, is the telex which is sent to our mails.in PDF form or it always in word format..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RisenStar: 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
Kingwale116:
Good afternoon, I booked a TB appointment for 2nd of June but I need it done this month.

Is it advisable for me to do a walk-in? I don't know if it's possible for me to do the test before the date of my initial appointment.

Mail them with the subject "urgent booking" with details of your reference, previous booked date, new appointment date and passport details. I previously booked June 2 but through the email I was able to re-book and I have done my test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2022
Ayodele1959:
Good afternoon members! Plz has anyone applied to Bournemouth University.... plz I need a scope to write my personal statement and give me the guilds on the school program and payment thanks

grin

Why not check the website and do some basic Googling / check the school ON telegram
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodele1959(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2022
hustla:

grin

Why not check the website and do some basic Googling / check the school ON telegram

Thanks man I will do just that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2022
WetinUGain:
In my facts finding about the school I have been admitted, which I have unfortunately paid the acceptance fee. The students, at least in my department are not enjoying the course. I have chatted few of the current and ex students of the department, none gave a good response.

Let us all be careful in the schools and the course of study. Let us engage students before finalising, it is not eldorado. Some of the schools are interested in the fees they will get from the students.

Which sch is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
Solatium:

Going with partners and making them work to fund the school runs and living expenses is not a guarantee that a PSW will be issued.
Those of you with your partner took a risk while those who went all alone also took a risk.
Mind you one risk is greater than the other,i leave you to figure that out

Perspire to aspire isonu

grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayotide2022: 5:58pm On May 05, 2022
Good evening all pls which school don't require transcript for course. Pls help a friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Icydan: 5:59pm On May 05, 2022
My zenith account transfer limit is 100k. Hope this fx Form A no go debited 100k instead 1m plus as tuition fee?
Abeg make una answer me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 6:04pm On May 05, 2022
Phenmeson:

Easiest way for you to fasten your application are; doing your Tuberculosis Test any time from now or latest by June, start running your POF from June because you will definitely need your POF to apply for the CAS. Make sure you have all your documents at hand and carefully fill in the CAS Shield. If you will be submitting your Visa application yourself (Self Service), try and covert all your files to PDF format because you won't be able to upload Jpeg files.
All the best
thanks for your response
All my document are intact;
i called ulster admission team today to find out when they will start issuing CAS for september intake i was told they will start in 4 weeks time after the may intake is completed
secondly i was refused tourist visa 2019 reasons was insufficient fund my fear is that i have lost my refusal letter will that affect me when the start issuing CAS
any idea on how to retrieve my refusal letter although the only document i have is my Gf number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayreflection(f): 6:07pm On May 05, 2022
Murewaa:
Dear all, please I need help.
I have a conditional offer from Robert Gordon University.
Conditions to fulfill are:.
1. Proof of change of name. - (Marriage Certificate submitted) but pending review.
2. Rewrite Personal Statement (done) pending review also.
3. Payment of 1st installment.

Please should I go on with paying the installment. While two 2 conditions are still pending review.

Do RGU offer unconditional offer?
Please kindly help as this will go a long way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shotunde88: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
Good day house. Please can I use affidavit to support wrong gender and date & month of birth wrongly stated on my WAEC certificate to apply for admission to Greenwich University? Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 6:39pm On May 05, 2022
Dmcool:

Good afternoon guys, I just booked for my family's TB test online.
My appointment and that is my wife have been booked and I can see them on the application profile.
But that of my 2 year old boy isn't showing on the application profile. What can I do please?
Go with your son on the date of the test. His details will not show. They will put him under your own . Just make sure you pay the complete money 138,850 also so you can round it up to 139k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okegolden: 6:42pm On May 05, 2022
Ayotide2022:
Good evening all pls which school don't require transcript for course. Pls help a friend

I think Sunderland does not ask for transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingwale116: 6:53pm On May 05, 2022
I've done all that no response from them
RisenStar:

Mail them with the subject "urgent booking" with details of your reference, previous booked date, new appointment date and passport details. I previously booked June 2 but through the email I was able to re-book and I have done my test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 7:13pm On May 05, 2022
Otitodilijesu:
Good afternoon my people,

Does any of the listed school request POF before issuing CAS?

Northampton University,
Ulster University
ROBERT Gordon University RGU

Thanks
ulster university require

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 7:14pm On May 05, 2022
Good evening house pls which school can you refer me to that offer any of the below programs and still available for September intake
Animal science
Animal health and behavior
Wildlife conservation
Environmental health and wellness
Animal health
Animal nutrition
Environmental science etc
Pls help me out by finding or referring me a good school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2022
Icydan:
My zenith account transfer limit is 100k. Hope this fx Form A no go debited 100k instead 1m plus as tuition fee?
Abeg make una answer me
This should be your bank matter! This is nairaland, explain same to your bank. You already know your account has limit, what suggestion do you want from here?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:32pm On May 05, 2022
Katehasty:
Good evening house pls which school can you refer me to that offer any of the below programs and still available for September intake
Animal science
Wildlife conservation
Animal health
Animal nutrition

Someone should help you find out?
You can’t do your own research??

Take out your laptop and use google search and type each course on the search bar and check the universities in the Uk that offer it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2022
Murewaa:
Dear all, please I need help.
I have a conditional offer from Robert Gordon University.
Conditions to fulfill are:.
1. Proof of change of name. - (Marriage Certificate submitted) but pending review.
2. Rewrite Personal Statement (done) pending review also.
3. Payment of 1st installment.

Please should I go on with paying the installment. While two 2 conditions are still pending review.

Do RGU offer unconditional offer?
Please kindly help as this will go a long way.

Paying of deposit gives you an unconditional offer but you have to wait for the other conditions to be accepted first before proceeding to make payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Icydan: 7:35pm On May 05, 2022
Nairaland.com as you said. Is here an embassy or what?
This is a forum where several topics are been discussed.
They question I asked is based on my Form A regarding my tuition which is the thread Topic here.
Abeg carry you aggressiveness somewhere else
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2022
Katehasty:
Animal science
Wildlife conservation
Animal health
Animal nutrition
Carry paper and biro, sit with your phone/laptop, google “masters in (course) uk”, do it one by one for all the courses you mentioned.
On this journey, you have to help yourself to a measure, yes you can ask questions, but not wanting people to do major work for you.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:42pm On May 05, 2022
Did you go through any agent? Or were you contacted by one?

eniola1010:

I applied april 5th and got a response april 24th. And by response i mean admission letter. Unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 7:44pm On May 05, 2022
Ayotide2022:
Honestly it’ll be very difficult to get a school that will give you unconditional offer without transcript, they may give you conditional offer at first then demand for transcript. Your transcript helps them see how well you performed in your undergraduate courses.
I know ASUU is on strike, please even if it’s student copy, try and get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 8:14pm On May 05, 2022
Hi guys. After school and one gets a post study visa it gets sponsored by a company, can that person bring their partner with the visa??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:23pm On May 05, 2022
Hello,

I assume you mean skilled worker visa.

Yes ,you can bring your dependant under skilled worker's visa.

Cheers

Jesutofunmifak:
Hi guys. After school and one gets a post study visa it [b]gets sponsored by a company, [/b]can that person bring their partner with the visa??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rhennykay: 8:29pm On May 05, 2022
Just go with your kid on the appointment date, you all will go in as a family. It happened to me while booking aswell and we were attended to as a family.

Dmcool:

Good afternoon guys, I just booked for my family's TB test online.
My appointment and that is my wife have been booked and I can see them on the application profile.
But that of my 2 year old boy isn't showing on the application profile. What can I do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 8:29pm On May 05, 2022
tadaax:
Pls those that updated the email of their bvn how long did it take to reflect on the form a portal. Mine is now over 24hrs it’s still showing email not found.

Usually, it should take 48 hours. in extreme cases, 72 hours. Be Patient, you are almost there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
Good evening buddies.
Please can anyone share a copy of their CAS (you can blot out your details) for one to see. I just received a document from my university and I want to confirm if it is CAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.