Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202146 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jbstylez(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2022
Good day scholars in the house!

Please, is it ok for my wife to maintain her maiden name during the VISA application process?

Both her passport and our court marriage certificate carried her full name.

Can we carry on this way? Your advice is needed friends.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
fatee2000:

Honestly it’ll be very difficult to get a school that will give you unconditional offer without transcript, they may give you conditional offer at first then demand for transcript. Your transcript helps them see how well you performed in your undergraduate courses.
I know ASUU is on strike, please even if it’s student copy, try and get it.
Sunderland does unconditionally.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
Under what category on TLS Self Service should TB test be uploaded?
Passport?
Main Applicant already in the UK (BRP and Vignette)
And should Partner Upload children Birth Certificate in his application too
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
Peonies:
Good evening buddies.
Please can anyone share a copy of their CAS (you can blot out your details) for one to see. I just received a document from my university and I want to confirm if it is CAS

If the documents shows your sponsor details, your personal details , course information,accommodation & fees details ,then that’s your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
Gloriyah:

You can look for a loan company here in Nigeria and workout a payment plan or defer your admission and save enough for your tuition.

Can you workout a payment plan with your school??
Pls do you any such company, I have been trying to get a loan, I have land property for collateral. I'll appreciate if you can point in the right direction
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Jbstylez:
Good day scholars in the house!

Please, is it ok for my wife to maintain her maiden name during the VISA application process?

Both her passport and our court marriage certificate carried her full name.

Can we carry on this way? Your advice is needed friends.
Why not use the name as it is on the passport and Marriage certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
bigtt76:
Did you go through any agent? Or were you contacted by one?

I did not use agent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:09pm On May 05, 2022
cheeketo:

Pls do you any such company, I have been trying to get a loan, I have land property for collateral. I'll appreciate if you can point in the right direction

No,I don’t.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2022
ocpaschal:
Greetings everyone. I need charity pls. With a BSc political science background and a 2nd Class CGPA of 3.04, will I be eligible for a Masters degree in Digital Marketing in UK Universities ? Will UK schools accept pol sci graduates for Digital Marketing Msc course even with proven online training certificate from Google?
I have seen someone who transitioned from chemistry to computer science.
All you need is a good personal statement on why you are fit for the course.
Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
ooh ok. They've been hounding me and I don't trust them sad

eniola1010:

I did not use agent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jbstylez(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2022
Gloriyah:

Why not use the name as it is on the passport and Marriage certificate.

Yes, she maintained her full name for her passport and marriage cert., without the inclusion of my surname.

I just want to know if we can carry on this way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleekier(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2022
moredolu:

Please what course did you apply for? I wasn't interviewed. I wish you good luck. September intake

I received an email yesterday stating that they would soon contact me for a video interview.

That school, University of Bolton, is damn too fucking slow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2022
bazzyblings:
Please what the initial deposit for Northumbria university B
Newcastle campus is 2k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ktei: 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Good evening Everyone, Please I need list of the universities with the cheapest tuition deposit in UK ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2022
Jbstylez:

Yes, she maintained her full name for her passport and marriage cert., without the inclusion of my surname.

I just want to know if we can carry on this way.

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ladybit: 9:34pm On May 05, 2022

You took it right out of my mouth.

This is what the tier 4 visa section has been reduced to.

Google is there for crying out loud!!!
Gloriyah:

Someone should help you find out?
You can’t do your own research??

Take out your laptop and use google search and type each course on the search bar and check the universities in the Uk that offer it.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
fatee2000:

Carry paper and biro, sit with your phone/laptop, google “masters in (course) uk”, do it one by one for all the courses you mentioned.
On this journey, you have to help yourself to a measure, yes you can ask questions, but not wanting people to do major work for you.
I have done this before you said it but seems most school have close for admission and This is why I’m asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2022
Bennni:
Hi Active minds!
Please I just want to confirm is it possible for a single guy to work and pay the rest of his school fees with 20hours per week ?

His tuition fees balance is 5700pounds

He is expected to pay half by November and the rest by January

Please the guy doesn’t have dependent and he’s on the verge of giving up the whole process cause he feels like 20hours won’t cut it for him, knowing fully well he still have some other bills to pay like accommodation, feeding and transport.

The school is Uni of Derby
Please I want to ask if it is attainable to raise the rest of the tuition fees which is 5700 pounds within September to January working 20hours

Thanks I’ll await your responses
I heard if you write to their finance department they will work out a monthly payment plan for you.
You can tell your friend to try that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
nepapole:
Good morning, please I would like to know if Nigerians get any form of scholarship from Aston University, I applied for a scholarship and awaiting their response. I also have an offer from University of Derby and on the verge of paying the deposit, if I go ahead to pay the deposit and then Aston gives me the scholarship I don’t know how feasible it is, will I be able to seek refund from Derby? I’m in a dilemma, please I need advice on this,I want to start the process as soon as possible. Thanks
95% percent of schools in Uk will only refund your deposit if you are denied visa.
So be patient and wait for the scholarship outcome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
Gloriyah:

If the documents shows your sponsor details, your personal details , course information,accommodation & fees details ,then that’s your CAS.

Thank you so much. I guess it’s not my CAS then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moredolu(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2022
sleekier:

I received an email yesterday stating that they would soon contact me for a video interview.

That school, University of Bolton, is damn too fucking slow.
I wish you all the best in the coming interview. Let's try and connect with other University of Bolton hopefuls so we can relate

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:35pm On May 05, 2022
Katehasty:

I have done this before you said it but seems most school have close for admission and This is why I’m asking

A lot of schools are still opened till July, except the courses are filled up. Keep searching there are over a 100 universities in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2022
sazjun76:

Go with your son on the date of the test. His details will not show. They will put him under your own . Just make sure you pay the complete money 138,850 also so you can round it up to 139k

Oh. okay. Thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammmie4: 10:48pm On May 05, 2022
Thank you.
tadaax:

If they are not responding to emails or calls,you can either rebook another appointment by omitting a letter/digit on your passport number, which can be changed on the day of your appointment when you tell them or you go to iom office they’ll reactivate the date you cancelled for you or select another date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Details2dot: 10:50pm On May 05, 2022
eniola1010:
Hello guys. I just got admission to study at york st johns university. Post graduate.

I want to do medicals. I tried checking iom website and it says the nearest available date is 23rd of june 2022.

If i were to go to iom lagos physical office, would i be able to secure an earlier date or whatever available date is on the website is also the available date one will be able to secure if one went to the physical office?

YES, you would get an earlier date to what is available online. Just ensure you get to IOM early enough because of the rush.
You may even be double lucky to hold your medicals same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2022
Rhennykay:
Just go with your kid on the appointment date, you all will go in as a family. It happened to me while booking aswell and we were attended to as a family.

Many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
skydude:

Don't mind dat Quote, Teesside for Sept intake 2022 is one of the first schools to av started issuing CAS.
Can he mention any other schools that av started issuing CAS to sept intake. Am not talking abt deferred applicants but new applicant. Bcs Teesside had a lot of application last year and they were not able to gv CAS to all applicants and they are not the only ones that had that issue.
If u want to apply for Teesside now go ahead , alot of applicants already av their CAS

Sheffied Hallam is issueing CAS since on 1st of May
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anessi: 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
oakinlolu:
Good afternoon everyone, please I received this email from solent university, is there someone who has done the interview before? And what are the questions or what to expect please help a brother �����

Search "Solent" on the search bar. Just scroll a bit, about 5 messages down or so, and you'll find where someone answered this. I also just booked for my interview...even though the dates I was seeing are late June.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.