Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202209 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 11:04pm On May 05, 2022
Hi nairalanders. Please I'm trying to fill form A and I was told on the last column to attach evidence of admission which is my offer letter but i dont know what to upload on the bill of payment option. Kindly help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
U will upload ur tuition payment invoice there

quote author=Ace0074 post=112561561]Hi nairalanders. Please I'm trying to fill form A and I was told on the last column to attach evidence of admission which is my offer letter but i dont know what to upload on the bill of payment option. Kindly help![/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 11:14pm On May 05, 2022
Mumize:
U will upload ur tuition payment invoice there

quote author=Ace0074 post=112561561]Hi nairalanders. Please I'm trying to fill form A and I was told on the last column to attach evidence of admission which is my offer letter but i dont know what to upload on the bill of payment option. Kindly help!

I have not paid, I just want to fill the form A to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 11:54pm On May 05, 2022
Ace0074:

Upload the invoice the school sent you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fakacious1: 12:02am On May 06, 2022
Good evening house ...
Please anyone here with university of sunderland conditional offer or any ..please kindly hi to my mail olawumiadeolaolatunbosun@gmail.com

And please I need lecture on how to use FORM A to pay my 1st deposit...
What and what I will need please and how i will go about it by using UBA and its also new account ...

Please help me oooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 12:18am On May 06, 2022
eniola1010:

By registering did you mean you went to thier pysical office?
I didn't
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 12:18am On May 06, 2022
bazzyblings:

Did you walk in or booked online ?
I booked online
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 12:19am On May 06, 2022
Teenwa:
How did you book? At their office,online or email?

Please confirm.

Thanks

Online using my Laptop

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 12:27am On May 06, 2022
cheeketo:

Pls do you any such company, I have been trying to get a loan, I have land property for collateral. I'll appreciate if you can point in the right direction
Renmoney, CreditWise, Stanbic bank and so on...

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 12:44am On May 06, 2022
Ace0074:

Get an invoice from the school. The invoice would carry the amount you want to pay and the schools bank details. Send a mail to them that you need one to initiate a bank transfer. Your school should have an email for their finance department.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 1:30am On May 06, 2022
Greathand01:
congratulations boss, I sent a dm
this does not look real the time they sent email for collection was just 9 days after biometrics. Not real!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 1:33am On May 06, 2022
After submitting my form A, history on the portal is showing no records found. How am I supposed to track my application?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 1:35am On May 06, 2022
bayo1:
Please I got admission to Swansea University, and would like to know if there's anyone here who has gotten. Also, please if it's a good school for International students.

I got my offer and then unconditional offer and in less than 5 days i got my cas. Trust me they even give 3500 discount. Its a cool school.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 1:56am On May 06, 2022
Khalifa99:

If your application is more than 15 business working days

Click on this link and hold your debit card

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Details/ConfirmDetails
When did you apply abeg? I think most people still get it that 3 week o. I think the main ish is with visiting visa and not study o.

I think applications are slowing down
We are plenty on this boat waiting for our visas
Including me

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omotola222: 2:31am On May 06, 2022
SPARKAMANI:

I got my offer and then unconditional offer and in less than 5 days i got my cas. Trust me they even give 3500 discount. Its a cool school.

Hello, how come yours is 3500 please….. mine is 3000 and a friend discount is also 3000…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 3:42am On May 06, 2022
mcafeez:

Sheffied Hallam is issueing CAS since on 1st of May
Teesside since April have been issuing CAS to new applicants

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 5:21am On May 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

A lot of schools are still opened till July, except the courses are filled up. Keep searching there are over a 100 universities in the UK.
exactly ..the programs are filled up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 5:23am On May 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Get an invoice from the school. The invoice would carry the amount you want to pay and the schools bank details. Send a mail to them that you need one to initiate a bank transfer. Your school should have an email for their finance department.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 5:24am On May 06, 2022
Jenniangel:

Upload the invoice the school sent you

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 5:45am On May 06, 2022
Katehasty:
exactly ..the programs are filled up
If they are filled up, then you just have to wait for January or May intake, check the schools if they offer the course in January or May, you can start applying now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicktorhmustjap: 6:23am On May 06, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
Please ooo gurus I need help o

I I have paid for my IHS and visa fees but I just observe that I interchange my passport first name and middle name with the visa application.

In my passport I have Daniel Samuel Okoh

But in my my visa application I have

Samuel Daniel Okoh

Please what can I do about it... Anything worry about

not even one person responded to this as to what I should do... Not nice at all. Well let me assume we all don't know what to do else is bad that for 3 days nobody could even suggest something.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 6:34am On May 06, 2022
Jenniangel:
After submitting my form A, history on the portal is showing no records found. How am I supposed to track my application?

This happened to me.
Just reapply. Obviously the first one didn't work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 6:34am On May 06, 2022
Jenniangel:
re-fill the form A and submit, you need to make sure its uploaded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oakinlolu(f): 6:34am On May 06, 2022
Anessi:

Search "Solent" on the search bar. Just scroll a bit, about 5 messages down or so, and you'll find where someone answered this. I also just booked for my interview...even though the dates I was seeing are late June.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
not even one person responded to this as to what I should do... Not nice at all. Well let me assume we all don't know what to do else is bad that for 3 days nobody could even suggest something.

Menh bros sometimes format of names comes in different form, sometimes surname first then other names or first name first then middle name then other names. if when filling ur visa application and it asked for ur first name first and in ur international passport it started with ur surname first bros u r not wrong, it still swings to d same pedullum aside u r saying u wrote down ur first name as ur last name or something of that nature

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.