Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207338 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Maxidooo1990: 1:54pm On May 08, 2022
Rollitout:

Attach your:
1. Offer letter
2. Passport data page
3. Bsc certificate
4. Statement of payment
5. Authorization to debit account

Please for someone with statement of result, what happens in its case?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Maxidooo1990: 1:58pm On May 08, 2022
Rollitout:

Seriously ?
1. 5,700 Swift Charges
2. 10,400 Offshore Charges
3. 5,000 CBN FORM A Charges

I don't think CBN charges for FORM A, I have never heard this before but my bank debited me for this charges
1 and 2 is compulsory but that 3, I am not sure.

Please for B.Sc students, what will you upload for form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone!

Please I need your urgent assistance.

1. Pls what are the documents to upload for child defendants for visa application?

2. Has anyone signed the attached document for their kids at the point of application before? Is it necessary to sign this as the parent of the child?

@justwise @mamatukwas

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bazzyblings: 3:25pm On May 08, 2022
jummy2308:
Yes. Can we connect

Hello please how long before u got a response from them ? Is is unconditional?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2022
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to everyone helping us in this journey.

University of Law gave me a conditional offer and asked that I submit English language Eligibility Exam.
I uploaded my WAEC Certificate which they responded that it's more than 10 years old that I should submit either NECO result or another WAEC that is less than 10 years.

Since I had a NECO result that is less than 10 years I uploaded it and I was asked to submit token or scratch card which I did. In both NECO and WAEC I had C6 in English.
This afternoon I received another email below asking that I register for IELTS or their own ULET English language test or submit a WAEC result... Pls read below and help me with what exactly they mean.

YOUR CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE
Dear Mabel Elias-Orji
CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Thank you for accepting your conditional offer. Your place will be confirmed once you have provided evidence that you have met the following conditions:

Achieving IELTS (academic) with overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 5.5. For alternative English tests please click here.

Passing and achieving the required grade in a WAEC speaking assessment carried out by the university’s English Assessment Team

You may also meet your English Language condition by taking the University's own English Language test (ULET)
https://www.law.ac.uk/students/international/english-test-ulet/

As soon as you are able to confirm that you have met any of the conditions please log in to your applicant portal to track and manage your application including uploading any supporting documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mrbizz: 3:46pm On May 08, 2022
Hello.
Please has anyone been able to successfully book the TB test today?
I’ve been trying since yesterday.
It keeps saying “Error encountered! We are unable to complete your registration”

Please what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 3:48pm On May 08, 2022
I co ask. Did you write the ULET English language test?

quote author=tosino0000 post=112546274]Could you confirm if you submit IELTS before you were given an unconditional offer?

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2022
Landlord2020:

Pls gurus help respond to this.

@Justwise @duchess @Solatinum and others.
Since you declared your masters degree to the school, then you have to submit it to UKVI even if you don't, the school will send them all the documents you provided during your application.
Yes it will raise a red flag because they might think you don't have any reason to study another masters other than JAPA
You should not have declared it but the probability of you being denied visa based on that is slim.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2022
mrbizz:
Hello.
Please has anyone been able to successfully book the TB test today?
I’ve been trying since yesterday.
It keeps saying “Error encountered! We are unable to complete your registration”

Please what can I do?
It's very unlikely to access the site on weekends

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mrbizz: 3:59pm On May 08, 2022
homesinabuja:

It's very unlikely to access the site on weekends

Oh.
Thank you for your response.
I’ll try tomorrow then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
You don't need to convince visa officer as You've served your sentence. Declare on the form and you will be fine.

Your masters degree does not pose any red flag. The university has assessed and you met up with their requirements. Ukvi will only ask for more documents if needed. Careers can be switched so not sure how this will be a red flag

Landlord2020:
Good day to all the gurus. Please I need your candid opinion.

My 10year ban for UK visa expired last year August 2021 for misrepresentation.
And have now secured admission for September 2022 intake which I made it clear to the school during the application process and they asked me to upload the refusal/ban letter which I did.

I want to ask what are my chances or what do I need to do to convince the Visa Officer?

Also, I already have masters degree in Psychology here in Nigeria in 2013 but I'm into real estate business with CAC cert since 2015; all these I stated in my SOP and was given admission into M.Sc Real Estate due to my career line.

Is it a must I declare my M.sc certificate during visa application cos some people said it will raise a red flag?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StellarThesis: 4:38pm On May 08, 2022
Please is it true your POF can be used within 30 days of printing?

Also at what point do you pay visa fee? After you have filled the application form on the UKVI Web page?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 4:48pm On May 08, 2022
We are a family of three , myself , my wife and our 2 year old daughter. We have paid a deposit of 4K pounds and our balance for the school fees is 13k . Pls how much are we going to have in the account to show we are capable . The living expenses plus the school fee balance . Pls house give me an accurate amount in naira .Pls I need urgent answer house . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2022
@duchess90 and other gurus, there was error on my marriage certificate. the error was on age which was written 34 instead of 35. it was submitted to the university before an unconditional offer was given. Now, we have complained to the marriage registry and it was corrected and a new one issued. The old one was retrieved.

Please do you think this would be an issue during visa application since what we will be submitting would be the new one which is different in terms of age from the one used in securing the admission? If yes any suggestion on what to do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 5:06pm On May 08, 2022
We are a family of three , myself , my wife and our 2 year old daughter. We have paid a deposit of 4K pounds and our balance for the school fees is 13k . Pls how much are we going to have in the account to show we are capable . The living expenses plus the school fee balance . Pls house give me an accurate amount in naira .Pls I need urgent answer house . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2022
Take a clue from here, family of 4 not going to london side

Tuition balance- 17500 pounds
living exp. [applicant] 1023x 9 = 9207
living exp [dependants] 680x9x3= 18360

Total= 45067 pounds x 511[oanda rate today]

23,066,249 Naira. [ POF]

We are a family of three , myself , my wife and our 2 year old daughter. We have paid a deposit of 4K pounds and our balance for the school fees is 13k . Pls how much are we going to have in the account to show we are capable . The living expenses plus the school fee balance . Pls house give me an accurate amount in naira .Pls I need urgent answer house . Thanks[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OmichaelO: 5:28pm On May 08, 2022
Hi guys,

Kindly, I'm about to apply for visa and I've had 3 rejections in total.

I hope it won't affect my application?

Also they were rejected from based on no sufficient ties with home country and US was vague (214b), how can I explain the section 214b US rejection since it wasn't explanatory enough

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 5:29pm On May 08, 2022
Our school is london , university of Westminster. We have a 13k balance to pay . How much should we get bros that will be in our account . How much is the living expenses for the main student and the expenses for the other 2 dependent? Pls I need a very detailed answer . Thanks and God bless you guys .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 5:35pm On May 08, 2022
Pls someone should assist with answers to my questions o. Na beg is dey beg.

MrsLins:
Happy Sunday everyone!

Please I need your urgent assistance.

1. Pls what are the documents to upload for child defendants for visa application?

2. Has anyone signed the attached document for their kids at the point of application before? Is it necessary to sign this as the parent of the child?

@justwise @mamatukwas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 5:43pm On May 08, 2022
We are family of 3 . My wife got an unconditional offer at the university of Westminster(London). we have paid 4K deposit and the balance is 13 . Pls what’s the living expenses for the main student per month (my wife)and the living expenses of our 2 year old daughter and myself the husband . Also the total amount in naira we are to put in our account for 28 days .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2022
Hello,

Please submit the new and corrected version to your university so they can update their record.

That will match with what you submit for visa application.

Cheers
protocol:
@duchess90 and other gurus, there was error on my marriage certificate. the error was on age which was written 34 instead of 35. it was submitted to the university before an unconditional offer was given. Now, we have complained to the marriage registry and it was corrected and a new one issued. The old one was retrieved.

Please do you think this would be an issue during visa application since what we will be submitting would be the new one which is different in terms of age from the one used in securing the admission? If yes any suggestion on what to do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:10pm On May 08, 2022
Hello,

If you check through the thread you will see examples of timeline from people who got their study visa after previous US denials.So to answer your first question, No.

As long as you declare it, a one line of insufficient ties should be fine,you don't need an essay to explain the rejection.

Cheers

OmichaelO:
Hi guys,

Kindly, I'm about to apply for visa and I've had 3 rejections in total.

I hope it won't affect my application?

Also they were rejected from based on no sufficient ties with home country and US was vague (214b), how can I explain the section 214b US rejection since it wasn't explanatory enough

Thank you all

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:14pm On May 08, 2022
Hello

Not sure why you keep repeating the question, the first page of the thread gives you a break down and links to all the information you need.

It also gives you the link to Oanda to convert that to Naira value..

@protocol also gave you an example of his own breakdown.

Not sure whatelse you want anyone to add.

Cheers

ibuowo200:
We are family of 3 . My wife got an unconditional offer at the university of Westminster(London). we have paid 4K deposit and the balance is 13 . Pls what’s the living expenses for the main student per month (my wife)and the living expenses of our 2 year old daughter and myself the husband . Also the total amount in naira we are to put in our account for 28 days .

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
Good evening, please I want to book for TB test for me and my wife but unfortunately her passport isn't yet out due to NIN delay. Please can I still book for her without a passport number. Also do we pay online after the booking or on the day of the test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:21pm On May 08, 2022
Hello

You need her passport to book TB test.

You have to pay before your test date, a link to more details is on the first thread

Cheers

Greathand01:
Good evening, please I want to book for TB test for me and my wife but unfortunately her passport isn't yet out due to NIN delay. Please can I still book for her without a passport number. Also do we pay online after the booking or on the day of the test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KillBill2: 6:28pm On May 08, 2022
ZeeMai:
Thank you so much for this vital info

I believe that when choosing a university, you need to ensure it aligns with your career plans and financial capability.
I graduated from RGU and have continued to live and work here. From my personal experience, I enjoyed my course because it helped me achieve my goal. Now when people say there are no jobs in Aberdeen, bear in mind they are often talking about the oil and gas sector. The decline in oil has had an impact on the city but this is not to say that there are no jobs for students. As a student, due to work restrictions you’ll probably end up working as a shop attendant, a care assistant, in a restaurant, hotel, doorman/ security, factory etc.
The upside of the situation in Aberdeen is that rent is now cheaper than previous years.
As for the poster who stated that students travel to Glasgow for work, this is often true if the student is registered with an agency or couldn’t find work in Aberdeen for whatever reason.

Stirling as a city is close to Edinburgh and Glasgow so obviously there are more opportunities when it comes to finding a job. You do have to factor in the cost of transportation if you plan on working away from Stirling.
If finding a job is the most important factor in choosing a university then have a look on Indeed.co.uk for job opportunities in these cities.

I can’t advise you one way or another as both cities have their merits and drawbacks.
Good luck

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Salientsinmi: 6:39pm On May 08, 2022
Salientsinmi:
Can I access added service of passport delivery after capturing TLS?

No one has experienced this and can provide an answer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2022
Thanks so much @duchess90 . Please do you know if any document would be needed to cover my first son. He was born before our court wedding. Thanks i really appreciate

duchess90:
Hello,

Please submit the new and corrected version to your university so they can update their record.

That will match with what you submit for visa application.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emangks: 6:50pm On May 08, 2022
Pls my daughter's name on her passport is Oluwatobi while on birth certificate is Oluwatobiloba. Can we use it for visa application without issues?

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.