Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216152 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2022
MSbarbieK:

It's not up to 15 working days. Let's be patience. But Pls when you get visa alert. Let us know ooo grin

That is the beginning of the journey d cruise of the journey is when it moves from DMC to VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 8:10am On May 08, 2022
Bookseller:

Yeah!
Just the first three greens marked since the 20th of April.

How much did you pay in all for IHS and Visa fees in dollars?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bookcaller(f): 8:30am On May 08, 2022
JCDrogbaleee:

How much did you pay in all for IHS and Visa fees in dollars?

Omo! I can’t remember o
My husband did all the payment and processing for me �
But I think at some point the money changes from the original one everyone knows… exchange rate will determine that though
But I could remember he said something like we had an increase of about 60p
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by santos2015: 9:00am On May 08, 2022
bazzyblings:

Please are ther jobs in Bolton ?

Yes there's jobs especially in Manchester Bolton is a stone throw from Manchester about 30-45 mins train ride depending on the area of Manchester you are going it could be less.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by obas01(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2022
Onethe:
Good afternoon people

Please has anyone been called for interview at University of Bradford?

Or has any been given admission to the school?

Or is there a WhatsApp or telegram group for Bradford?

let connect,

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 9:19am On May 08, 2022
Hello, y'all.
Is there anyone studying in University of Lincoln? I have applied to the school but a review said that the MSc students attend physical classes every working day of the week.
I'll rather prefer to go to a school with much less contact hours....
Kindly help me if your school has less contact hours per week.
Thanks, y'all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happychioma: 9:20am On May 08, 2022
Ayotide2022:

Pls how did u apply was it through the application form or evision

Through evision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by personal59: 9:22am On May 08, 2022
Please I need a copy of the letter of consent for the child's visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 9:23am On May 08, 2022
Lol grin grin. The thing just taya me when I saw it. Your response has been a great relief. Thank you and God bless you.

Joe6648:
gringrin New Zealand lol...consciously or unconsciously we 1 Japa sha....lol!....I don't think so, just take your evidence of payment and go, you will still need to confirm ur infor on their system first b4 proceeding to the next phase of the process, u can change it then....New Zealand grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2022
Landlord2020:

Pls gurus help respond to this.

@Justwise @duchess @Solatinum and others.

If you stated that in your SOP i am afraid you might have to declared it at the point of Visa application, i strongly suspect the home office and international offices of school's work hand in hand to issue cas,i just have that strong suspicion
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sainty92: 9:56am On May 08, 2022
iretiogo1:
omo are they doing pre cas interview
it seems
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sainty92: 10:07am On May 08, 2022
Good morning house...Who has booked for TB test?
I tried booking and the available date is June 29. It is very far. I would have loved it to be this month end. Is there any way I can get a desired date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omotola222: 10:16am On May 08, 2022
SPARKAMANI:

I got my offer and then unconditional offer and in less than 5 days i got my cas. Trust me they even give 3500 discount. Its a cool school.

Hello, please was POF requested for before issuing you the CAS…..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omotola222: 10:23am On May 08, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
i just applied here in March, i paid my tuition fee. And passed their interview . And they issue my cas within 5 days. � not even up to 5 days.

Hello, please was POF requested for before issuing you the CAS…..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 10:35am On May 08, 2022
SPARKAMANI:

Where did you do your biometrics?

I'm yet to apply just encouraging others. I counted the calendar.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gentlemanz: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
Is there anyone going to Manchester Metropolitan University, September?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 10:50am On May 08, 2022
You are correct.The school sends your informations (qualifications as well) to Home office to request for CAS( CAS is not free; the school's pays for that).in return the Home vet and issue the CAS.
Solatium:

If you stated that in your SOP i am afraid you might have to declared it at the point of Visa application, i strongly suspect the home office and international offices of school's work hand in hand to issue cas,i just have that strong suspicion

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 10:51am On May 08, 2022
Solatium:

You are correct about this cos sunderaland university said they are sending all the documents used for application to home office so they can have all copy of what you submitted for your cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 11:01am On May 08, 2022
Yes pls Sept intake
quote author=Gentlemanz post=112629757]Is there anyone going to Manchester Metropolitan University, September?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 11:02am On May 08, 2022
Yes. Can we connect
Gentlemanz:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Onethe: 11:09am On May 08, 2022
obas01:

let connect,

Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rousel(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2022
Mannymanny:

How does one calculate annual returns forCac??
5k yearly but cos if default I will pay 10k for the first year and 5k second year and service charge as told by my lawyer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 11:46am On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zammuell: 12:06pm On May 08, 2022
Pls anyone going to sussex September 2022? Can we relate ? I have unconditional MSc data Science
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raheemot(f): 12:13pm On May 08, 2022
Hi, please how much is Manchester metropolitan fees and do they give discount?

Gentlemanz:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gentlemanz: 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
Raheemot:
Hi, please how much is Manchester metropolitan fees and do they give discount?

The fee varies depending on ur course but on average 16000-17500, yes they give discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ctman(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
Good morning everyone . I applied to 3 schools. One gave me conditional offer. The condition is that I present certificate of a post graduate diploma am studying now. The other 2 gave me unconditional offer although i stated that am yet to complete the pgd program in my application . I will be completing the program next month.

The school am studying the pdg program just informed me that my certificate won't be ready till next year but that they can give me my transcript and a written note.

I have decided to go with one of the schools that gave me unconditional offer but am worried.

Will the pgd transcript without certificate suffice for ukvi?

Is there any document I can get that can cover up or should I forget submitting the documents and just submit my degree documents I submitted during the school application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raheemot(f): 12:57pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you

Gentlemanz:
The fee varies depending on ur course but on average 16000-17500, yes they give discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

No one,there will be 2skilled workers visa linked to eachother,that can show history if needed.

Can I add to this by saying, questions may be asked/raised as to why applicants and dependants are chasing their separate visas routes,but it should ideally be linked.

More research is needed on this though and it will be worth speaking to an immigration lawyer

Cheers

Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kazmaxdsd: 1:33pm On May 08, 2022
We xxxx and xxxx are the parents and legal guardian of our son whose name, date of birth and passport number is stated below:

• Name: xxy
• Date of Birth: xxy
• Passport Number: xxy
This is to confirm that we are both in agreement on the visa application, the living arrangement in the United Kingdom, and the address of where we will be staying with our child, and we will both be responsible for him.
Yours Sincerely,

Parent 1 Parent 2

personal59:
Please I need a copy of the letter of consent for the child's visa application

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.