Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1204978 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by midrand12: 9:16am On May 21, 2022
You can choose between swift or Telex.

Lontrra:

I'm also in these shoes. Can someone please reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 9:21am On May 21, 2022
midrand12:
You can choose between swift or Telex.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

No you do not

Cheers

Duchess so we dont need any covid documents right.
Even the day2 day8
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 9:33am On May 21, 2022
Did you check the documents that you submitted that resulted to the ban cos America hardly ban or verify documents.
Bhoyo:
Yes it was a ban since 4years ago. What do you think I can write for the refusal reason?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2022
Says who

ifymm:
Did you check the documents that you submitted that resulted to the ban cos America hardly ban or verify documents.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 9:39am On May 21, 2022
Emmyzdon:

I paid via the ukvi website, I think it was worldpay

Did you pay with your debit naira card or dollar card.
And also I don’t think you are been over charged and you should check if not in pounds for yours because for dependents That’s correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:45am On May 21, 2022
Hi @eniola1010

You are absolutely correct

Cheers

eniola1010:

Duchess so we dont need any covid documents right.
Even the day2 day8
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oloyadams: 9:53am On May 21, 2022
Hello
Can anyone advice on what to do for a Year masters course in the UK? Is it advisable to apply for a one year masters without work placement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2022
Notime0112:

Did you pay with your debit naira card or dollar card.
And also I don’t think you are been over charged and you should check if not in pounds for yours because for dependents That’s correct.

Dependant pay the same fee with the principal applicant outside UK...

Now is 463 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by midrand12: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
18th April

drealdammy:

When did you apply ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 10:04am On May 21, 2022
Celwayne:
IF ITS NOT GOD… ITS NOBODY!!!

VISA ALERT!!!!

Family of 2( husband and wife)
We did our biometric together on the 20th of April

Got a mail on the 19th of may that document is ready for collection. ( we choose DHL delivery)

Got our passports with visas on the 20th of May.
No NSF!!! No paid mail!!

Document submitted;
POF for both of us
CAS
Marriage certificate
2 travel history stated( Dubai 2020, Ghana 2021)
Spain tourist visa refusal for both of us (2022)
TB test

Hello! Congratulations. I tap into your testimony. Please, did you submit any degree qualifications like your transcripts or degree certificate?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 10:07am On May 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hi @eniola1010

You are absolutely correct

Cheers

Hi duchess! How are you doing?
What happens if a person submits student copy transcripts that weren’t signed or stamped but were printed on letterhead with contact details? Please, be nice with your responses. Can it result in a visa refusal? I stupidly didn’t check to be sure it was stamped and signed before submitting it for my visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 10:14am On May 21, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2022
ifymm:

You don't know what you are talking about
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 1stNumeroUno: 10:24am On May 21, 2022
MSbarbieK:

Your school address

Hello dear, in a situation you used a friend's address (instead of school) any reason to worry?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2022
@Bhoyo
duchess90 have answered your questions..nothing much to add
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 10:33am On May 21, 2022
Thank you.
God bless
duchess90:
Hello,

The result of the TB test is more important than the address to UKVI.
You should be fine submitting it just like that however if it is concern to you then you can request to change the address to the new school.i think there is a fee for it

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 10:35am On May 21, 2022
Thank you very much
homesinabuja:

It doesn't matter
You can use it if you decide to change your university.
A lot of people have and if you are not comfortable using it, there is an option of paying 8k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queenisco: 10:48am On May 21, 2022
SonofEguasa:
God is truly Good.
Biometrics - 19th April
No paid mail
No NSF
Pick up mail - 18th May
Passport collected - 20th May

Congratulations dear
Lag or Abj?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hospitable: 10:59am On May 21, 2022
On the 31st of March, 2022.quote author=iretiogo1 post=113033760]when did you apply ?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iretiogo1: 11:08am On May 21, 2022
Hospitable:
On the 31st of March, 2022.quote author=iretiogo1 post=113033760]when did you apply ?
okay I applied April 4 and still waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AbassB(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2022
Pls for those that use Access Bank form A and succeeded, pls what is their total deductions like? I mean Thier charges.

Thanks for d answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaNL: 11:16am On May 21, 2022
Is there anyone that paid the deposits for university of Hull. What is the exchange rate that was charged through the flywire payment method. And is flywire the only way to pay deposits.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2022
Hi @Naomimary,

I am good thanks for asking.

Back to your question, will this be for your visa? If your school is happy with that transcript then I don't see that as a problem with your visa application.

However, ensure the person whose contact details is on your transcript is available just incase the visa officer to wants to verify it. Make the contact no dey switched off or and make the person ready to respond to email

I hope my response is nice enough

Cheers

Naomimary:

Hi duchess! How are you doing?
What happens if a person submits student copy transcripts that weren’t signed or stamped but were printed on letterhead with contact details? Please, be nice with your responses. Can it result in a visa refusal? I stupidly didn’t check to be sure it was stamped and signed before submitting it for my visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 11:22am On May 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hi @Naomimary,

I am good thanks for asking.

Back to your question, will this be for your visa? If your school is happy with that transcript then I don't see that as a problem with your visa application.

However, ensure the person whose contact details is on your transcript is available just incase the visa officer to wants to verify it. Make the contact no dey switched off or and make the person ready to respond to email

I hope my response is nice enough

Cheers

Yes! It’s for visa application. I submitted it and now I’m beating myself up. Anyway, the transcripts are official with emails and contact address. I’d use prayer to back it up. Thanks a lot for responding. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah1: 11:24am On May 21, 2022
femredhead:
What's Robert Gordon University deposit?

34% of your tuition fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah1: 11:26am On May 21, 2022
1stNumeroUno:

Hello dear, in a situation you used a friend's address (instead of school) any reason to worry?

It’s not an issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samefiok(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2022
Hello people, quick question is a 1 year Msc Study In England worth it if one plans on staying back after studies

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.