Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224331 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Evergeen22: 11:48am On May 21, 2022
Someone please help
Me, i applied for form A and this is what it’s saying now? How can I put my visa page when I don’t have a visa yet? And how do I put an authority to debit? I already choose access bank and my account number

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Paschaline56: 11:49am On May 21, 2022
flakeslife:

Hello Victree, I also got conditional offer for September intake.
Even me two can we connect please send me your email address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 11:53am On May 21, 2022
Evergeen22:
Someone please help
Me, i applied for form A and this is what it’s saying now? How can I put my visa page when I don’t have a visa yet? And how do I put an authority to debit? I already choose access bank and my account number

1. Authority to debit - simple formal letter of you authorizing the bank to debit your account

Provide passport data page

Provide Admission offer letter

Provide invoice from your school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Paschaline56: 11:53am On May 21, 2022
victree4:
Hi friends,
I just got admission into teesside university. I'm so happy.
Please I need to connect with those of us going there this september.
Thanks.
Even me too we connect please send me your email address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 12:15pm On May 21, 2022
Ok didnt know they ban too cos 2times have gone there they never asked of documents,only ask questions based on what I filled online.Now I know.
justwise:
[/b]

You don't know what you are talking about
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Doctorguy: 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
Evergeen22:
Someone please help

Hi, I believe the reviewer might have made some mistakes. Although there might have been some mistakes from your end as well.

Q1: Did you upload your invoice (Fee confirmation)?
Q2: Is the amount you're requesting for the total amount of your school fees? Or just the deposit?
Q3: Did you fill the form correctly? ( Are you sure you didn't apply for PTA instead of Tuition payment?)
Q4: When did you apply?

Note: You should upload your admission letter, International Passport (Data page), Invoice.
Most banks don't need authority to debit but since they asked, please include it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
tosino0000:
Yes, I wrote the exam on the 9th of April. It is achievable if you practice well. The exam needs a lot of practice. You can join the online classes and also Youtube videos will be very helpful. You can get practical questions using this link https://practicepteonline.com.

I wish you all the best.

NB: I practice for 3 weeks
thank you Tosin. I noticed that Greenwich University is opening is still on I have decided to apply.

Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teeclassic01: 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2022
fatee2000:

From my experience, IELTS is not hard, there are YouTube channels that teach on how to study for it, my advice is that you do a lot of practice tests (you’ll find them online). 6.5 is just slightly above the mid mark, you should be able to hit it if you practice enough.
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Evergeen22: 12:33pm On May 21, 2022
Promoter2:

1. Authority to debit - simple formal letter of you authorizing the bank to debit your account

Provide passport data page

Provide Admission offer letter

Provide invoice from your school

Thanks, what about the visa page ? i just uploaded the others now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
Evergeen22:

Cancel this current one and start again over again uploading the right required documents

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emurate1: 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
samefiok:
Hello people, quick question is a 1 year Msc Study In England worth it if one plans on staying back after studies

I don't know the response you intend to get regarding this your question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2022
Evergeen22:

Write a letter, snap and upload. State in the letter that you're paying for school fees and have not yet gotten visa....

Which bank did apply?

When did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
Stop lying. You didn't forget. You remembered but you left it out on purpose.

Viceroy4:
Good evening good people. Nice to be here.

I have a concern.

My wife is the principal applicant and we have two kids.

We did biometrics on d 5th of this month (may).

Concerns.

I forgot I had been rejected visa to the US some 5yrs ago and I didn't indicate it while filling my form.

Now it's two weeks down the line can I still retrieve my application
Could this affect my wife(Principal applicant and the kids) if it does affect me

Kind advice plz.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
giselle237:
you did not forget.
Even visa refusal I chop almost 17 years ago is very fresh in my mind..

January 15 2008.
The day those Yanks humble me at eleke crescent,i can never forget grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akinrayo: 1:22pm On May 21, 2022
Cc: duchess90, Justwise and other Gurus in the house.

Hello guys, I got a conditional Offer from Ulster university on the 27th of April and I submitted all requested documents up till now I’m yet to get a response from them, What can I do to speed up the process ? I would appreciate swift responses.
N:B I applied for Mech Engineering while I also possess HND certificate in Mech, Can this be the reason cause a friend was telling me they issued conditional offer to everyone and they are just going through documents now, so they might not get back to me.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 1:23pm On May 21, 2022
Gloriyah1:

34% of your tuition fee.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
Bhoyo:

I need your preferred advice on this PLS.

1. I was refused US student visa 4 years ago with the reason of fake document. It happened because of the Agent I used then. Pls how will state this during my visa application as a dependent because my wife is the main applicant? What is my chance of getting dependent visa and my wife getting her own visa as main applicant?

2. Pls I was refused Canada visa for two times before but I only remember the year of the first application but I did not remember the year of application of second refusal. Pls how would I state this on my visa application?
3. I was refused Austrialia Visa before but I did not remember the date of the application at all. Pls how would I state this on my visa application?
4. Please what is my chance of getting visa as a dependent with all this?

Pls quick response

Bro you dey whin us ni,this can't be true.
Only you Canada, Australia and US.
All the better better meat wet dey inside soup don finish shocked

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
Hello,

I believe most schools are overwhelmed with lots of application, the only thing you can do is chase and keep chasing with emails or phone calls if you can.

Please ask your friend if he works in the admission office, if he does then maybe the bolded is true if not he shouldn't speculate.

Most schools will respond even if it is to decline your application. You have already gotten an unconventional offer,if your HND was a problem it would have flagged up at that point.

What your friend can do is to point you to the right correspondence to get results.

Keep chasing

Cheers

Akinrayo:

Hello guys, I got a conditional Offer from Ulster university on the 27th of April and I submitted all requested documents up till now I’m yet to get a response from them, What can I do to speed up the process ? I would appreciate swift responses.
N:B I applied for Mech Engineering while I also possess HND certificate in Mech, Can this be the reason cause a friend was telling me they issued conditional offer to everyone and they are just going through documents now, so they might not get back to me.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
Naomimary:

Hi duchess! How are you doing?
What happens if a person submits student copy transcripts that weren’t signed or stamped but were printed on letterhead with contact details? Please, be nice with your responses. Can it result in a visa refusal? I stupidly didn’t check to be sure it was stamped and signed before submitting it for my visa application.

You ask for a honest opinion and still want the person to be kind with her response? no be the truth you wan hear?
Well if that is what u included before CAS was issued be certain that HO already have it.
it's immaterial
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 1:39pm On May 21, 2022
femzy92:
Please who knows about Bangor university?

What did you want to know about Bangor university.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akinrayo: 1:40pm On May 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

I believe most schools are overwhelmed with lots of application, the only thing you can do is chase and keep chasing with emails or phone calls if you can.

Please ask your friend if he works in the admission office, if he does then maybe the bolded is true if not he shouldn't speculate.

Most schools will respond even if it is to decline your application. You have already gotten an unconventional offer,if your HND was a problem it would have flagged up at that point.

What your friend can do is to point you to the right correspondence to get results.

Keep chasing

Cheers

Thank you so much Duchess for your response, I would continue to chase with emails and phone calls like you suggested because I already have an Unconditional offer from RGU for Oil & Gas Engineering but I have to do a 3months premasters before starting masters in January, the cost is extremely high hence the reason I intend opting out While Ulster is Direct and one year RGU is about 18 months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
@duchess90. Pls accept my email. I need to connect with you immediately, pls it's urgent. I have some pressing questions Biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 1:45pm On May 21, 2022
@duchess pls I need your quick response to this. Which payment plan shld I choose in this form A, am going for the second option in my schools Payment plan and they said Electronic bank transfer. Pls which option shld I select. See screenshots below. Also see their payment terms and guidance. Pls help me out.

Am really worried and my deadline is 31st of May. I dnt want to miss this admission

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 1:52pm On May 21, 2022
Please since Paga stopped working, how else can I pay for ihs and visa fee, can I pay with my naira debit card? Please if you know this don’t ignore abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2022
Notime0112:
Please since Paga stopped working, how else can I pay for ihs and visa fee, can I pay with my naira debit card? Please if you know this don’t ignore abeg

Why not fund you Domiciliary account and use it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 1:56pm On May 21, 2022
Notime0112:
No. Use Barter by Flutterwave.
Or open a dom account, buy dollars from Aboki to fund the account, get a dollar card for the account and use it to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 1:58pm On May 21, 2022
fatee2000:

No. Use Barter by Flutterwave.
Or open a dom account, buy dollars from Aboki to fund the account, get a dollar card for the account and use it to pay.
Blessed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
Akinrayo:
Good morning guys, I got a conditional Offer from Ulster university on the 27th of April and I submitted all requested documents up till now I’m yet to get a response from them, What can I do to speed up the process ? I would appreciate swift responses.
Thank you.

i hope you will meet up september intake cause you haven't gotten your unconditional offer and you haven't even make your payment and the will start to issue CAS 2nd week of next month
send mail to qahe.admissions@qa.com also send to QAHE.Africa@qa.com subject should be URGENT ENQUIRE

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.