Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224290 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:23pm On May 21, 2022
Hi @angel4sure

Please go for the second option.

Cheers

angel4sure:
@duchess pls I need your quick response to this. Which payment plan shld I choose in this form A, am going for the second option in my schools Payment plan and they said Electronic bank transfer. Pls which option shld I select. See screenshots below. Also see their payment terms and guidance. Pls help me out.

Am really worried and my deadline is 31st of May. I dnt want to miss this admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:25pm On May 21, 2022
Hi

I didn't see your request, you can resend it and I will respond

Cheers

angel4sure:
@duchess90. Pls accept my email. I need to connect with you immediately, pls it's urgent. I have some pressing questions Biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akinrayo: 2:31pm On May 21, 2022
silveria209:

i hope you will meet up september intake cause you haven't gotten your unconditional offer and you haven't even make your payment and the will start to issue CAS 2nd week of next month
send mail to qahe.admissions@qa.com also send to QAHE.Africa@qa.com subject should be URGENT ENQUIRE you can also call +447887456435

Please can I call and send the email today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 2:39pm On May 21, 2022
Solatium:

You ask for a honest opinion and still want the person to be kind with her response? no be the truth you wan hear?
Well if that is what u included before CAS was issued be certain that HO already have it.
it's immaterial

Okay, thanks for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
Thanks, but u didn't answer the second question, which option shld I choose in the form A below, since my school second option is Electronic bank transfer.
duchess90:
Hi @angel4sure

Please go for the second option.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lollyloly(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
Jayteew:
VISA ALERT
Got married February 2022.

Date of visa application- 8th April
Date of biometrics- 11th April

Documents submitted - CAS, bank statement, waec, degree cert, transcript, TB cert, NYSC cert and passport

For my dependent - TB cert, marriage cert, pictures, bank statement (same as mine) and passport.

Sent first paid mail 13th may, was told awaiting decision
Sent another paid mail 19th May and was told decision has been made

Got a collection email this evening for both myself and my wife.

Glory be to God.

Just to add this took exactly 6 weeks from the day of biometrics. My friends who also did their biometrics on the 12th and 13th also got a collection mail this evening.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:48pm On May 21, 2022
Hello

The usual form A option others have chosen from Naija end. I think it is Swift, please can others confirm this?

Cheers

angel4sure:
Thanks, but u didn't answer the second question, which option shld I choose in the form A below, since my school second option is Electronic bank transfer.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 2:49pm On May 21, 2022
Evergeen22:

Thanks, what about the visa page ? i just uploaded the others now

No need since you don't have a visa yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 2:51pm On May 21, 2022
thebossagain:

What did you want to know about Bangor university.

I am not the one that asked, but if you know how much is the tuition deposit & if they give sure discount. Thanks
These information are not specified on their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 2:54pm On May 21, 2022
Akinrayo:

Please can I call and send the email today?

Do so on Monday. This is weekend
You already have an offer I am sure they’ll get back to you, contrary to the other comment you stil have plenty of time . 4months!
Worst case scenario you pay your deposit using card instead of form A to fast track the process
Just get your other docs ready

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akinrayo: 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
DarkEvanny:

Do so on Monday. This is weekend
You already have an offer I am sure they’ll get back to you, contrary to the other comment you stil have plenty of time . 4months!

Thank you I will send the email on Monday and also make the call, I’m just considering time and like you said there’s still time that’s relieving
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
Akinrayo:

Thank you I will send the email on Monday and also make the call, I’m just considering time and like you said there’s still time that’s relieving

You’ll meet up. Best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by midrand12: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
Swift

angel4sure:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesy212(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2022
Hello guys, please I need your opinion on this, especially someone who has been in same situation or know of someone...
Please my names on my international passport is not properly arranged. My middle name was replaced with my first name and vice versa.

The passport expired this month and I'm about going for renewal. Now, where it got complicated is that my names on NIN are properly placed and immigration won't accept it for renewal unless I correct it to the way it's placed on my passport.

So, I'm currently left with the choice to either change the name on my passport or that on my NIN.

My question is if I change the name of my NIN and renew my passport, will it call for concern during the visa processing since all my other documents have different arrangement from my passport?

I'm considering going for the change of name on my NIN because currently changing name on passport isn't fast as usual. I have someone who initiated the process since March but yet to receive it.

I'm for January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dramaine(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2022
jamesy212:
Hello guys, please I need your opinion on this, especially someone who has been in same situation or know of someone...
Please my names on my international passport is not properly arranged. My middle name was replaced with my first name and vice versa.

The passport expired this month and I'm about going for renewal. Now, where it got complicated is that my names on NIN are properly placed and immigration won't accept it for renewal unless I correct it to the way it's placed on my passport.

So, I'm currently left with the choice to either change the name on my passport or that on my NIN.

My question is if I change the name of my NIN and renew my passport, will it call for concern during the visa processing since all my other documents have different arrangement from my passport?

I'm considering going for the change of name on my NIN because currently changing name on passport isn't fast as usual. I have someone who initiated the process since March but yet to receive it.

I'm for January intake

I had the same issue. My name on every other document was correct except passport. I did change of name on my passport but I had to go to Abuja. I got my renewed passport this week.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesy212(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
dramaine:

I had the same issue. My name on every other document was correct except passport. I did change of name on my passport but I had to go to Abuja.

When was that and how long did it take you to get the passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dramaine(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2022
jamesy212:

When was that and how long did it take you to get the passport?

This month. You wont believe me if I told you it took less than 2 weeks for the whole process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by midrand12: 3:31pm On May 21, 2022
You could perhaps apply for the old passport without NIN.

jamesy212:

I'm for January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesy212(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2022
dramaine:

You wont believe me if I told you it took less than 2 weeks for the whole process.
Wow... Was it this year or last year? Reason I ask is I heard immigration recently contracted change of data to a private company so it's taking time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesy212(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2022
midrand12:
You could perhaps apply for the old passport without NIN.

Any idea of states issuing passport without NIN?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 3:38pm On May 21, 2022
Got an offer from Keele university some hours after sending an email reminding them of my application.
If you haven't heard from your school, send an email or call!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fab11: 3:39pm On May 21, 2022
Guys, please if one’s wife is pregnant. Will the family be required to show POF for 3 (Husband, wife and unborn child) if they apply for visa 3-4 months before delivery.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 3:41pm On May 21, 2022
jamesy212:

I'm for January intake

Do a change of name with Nigerian Immigration for your passport to aligned with all your credentials and other documents. Go to Abuja immigration headquarters and do it fast. You have like 7 months before your intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyetboy(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2022
oluniyiade:
Good day family, I got an unconditional offer to study at northumbria university for Sept, am about paying the deposit fee but am having issue paying it as £2000 was stipulated on my offer letter while £5500 was written on the payment link. Whoever has information on how to fix this issue should kindly reach out to me.thanks
Click on tuition immediate payment to edit it to 2000

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femzy92: 3:53pm On May 21, 2022
thebossagain:

What did you want to know about Bangor university.

I want to know about the city and job opportunities… I got unconditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dramaine(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2022
jamesy212:

I dont think so. I think it’s now mandatory. My renewed passport has my NIN stated on it. The old didn’t have it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesy212(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2022
dramaine:

I dont think so. I think it’s now mandatory. My renewed passport has my NIN stated on it. The old didn’t have it.

Please check pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by midrand12: 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
jamesy212:

Abeokuta issues, However I'll confirm if they still does.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesy212(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
midrand12:

Abeokuta issues, However I'll confirm if they still does.

Will appreciate that. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
femzy92:

I want to know about the city and job opportunities… I got unconditional offer.

Hey were you given discount (criteria & amount )? & what’s the deposit fee. I’ll appreciate a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Paschaline56: 4:24pm On May 21, 2022
please i got an unconditional offer and they said before being considered for a CAS you will need to provide us with some maintenance
documents showing you have sufficient funds to study in the UK
please how do i go about it and do i still have time
please i need an answer is urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.