Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202745 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:43am On May 31, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Approval dat only took 24hrs to approve is taking first bank 6months
What bank is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 6:01am On May 31, 2022
Jayk22:
Thanks! I just did mine. From July 21st to June 8. I've been wondering how I'd reschedule. This Info came in at the right time! Gracias.

Wow really. How does the manage stuff work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

There are none for the UK at the moment

Cheers

Hi duchess. So you mean i dont have to be vaccinated to enter the uk right. And no need for day2 day8 bullshit as well right? If so. I am glad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 6:14am On May 31, 2022
Mrskolapo1:

I can pay for walk in biometric instead of booking?

You and your partner will book. Then you'll both go on the earlier date and the other person will pay for walk in 42k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jomdavid: 6:17am On May 31, 2022
eniola1010:

Log in to your account, click on my appointment and you will see your current appointment with an option to manage appointment. Click on it and u will see the closest available date. You can only change twice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2022
eniola1010:

Actually it is application for visa that needs the 28days duration. Most school, at least from what i have heard, can just ask you for two weeks statement or even a week statement

I think that this is wrong because on schools websites, the 28 days is written there too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2022
mcafeez:

Thanks for the input, I have paid CAC Annual Return.

I guess I will have to go to Tax office to find out how I can pay annual tax return (I believe CAC annual return is different from tax annual return). I wanted to skip before since people who had got visa with long study gap only made mention of CAC Cert in their transcripts.

I will go and do it to avoid story that touches.
I have my own company, an engineering firm and it's a Limited liability Company, I never quoted myself as the CEO on my CV but I choosed the position of an Engineering Manager, so that I will not have to go through the route of tax payment and other documentation, I will only use my company letter head for reference and my company stamp too... What next?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 7:21am On May 31, 2022
Bro can I chat u up
MacDarrey:
I fear this your stories o. How can they open account for him/her in proxy? They must have sent account opening form to him/her to fill out and your friend supposed to select either SMS or Email alert or both. So, how come they remove alert? He/She suppose to get couple of alerts during opening. Anyway na lesson to all, ensure u get alerts to be in control because you still need ro run the POF account with small small change for the period.
Also, in this era of as low as 3.3% rate monthly, someone will be saying 6-12%.
Even no one dey pay 5% again May God have mercy o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chkb: 7:26am On May 31, 2022
Greetings house, please i wish to start building my account this week, what rate should i use for 27027pounds coz with the present rate on oanda it would be about 14m+ at 524pounds to 1naira is it possible for the rate to get to 590
Befor visa consulate look at my application? Please quick response. @duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MacDarrey: 7:27am On May 31, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Bro can I chat u up
why not. Feel free.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MacDarrey: 7:30am On May 31, 2022
chkb:
Greetings house, please i wish to start building my account this week, what rate should i use for 27027pounds coz with the present rate on oanda it would be about 14m+ at 524pounds to 1naira is it possible for the rate to get to 590
Why not calculate with worst case scenario of N600? My opinion tho.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayk22: 8:28am On May 31, 2022
Yes, just login and click on Appointments, you'd see your appointment then you can click on manage. Also, someone already replied that you can only do this twice.
I believe the system is more relaxed at night and has closer dates because of people who did not confirm previous appointments. So try at night.

Goodluck.

eniola1010:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:36am On May 31, 2022
Hello

No precovid departure, day 2 or 8 test

For vaccination,it will be nice to be vaxxed when you atleast arrive so you can get the NHS pass incase you want to vacation in a country that requires it

Cheers
eniola1010:

Hi duchess. So you mean i dont have to be vaccinated to enter the uk right. And no need for day2 day8 bullshit as well right? If so. I am glad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:37am On May 31, 2022
Hello

I agree with @Macdarrey's response

Cheers

chkb:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:39am On May 31, 2022
Hello,

Yes you have to do the TB test again and if your sample was sputum then it will.most likely be same

Cheers

onerandomchick:
So I did a TB test last year 2021 because I was planning to go to the Uk, I and my family (family of 4). I did it when I had a conditional offer and the condition was to provide transcript,however, transcript didn’t come out and ky TB test expired in February 2022.

Now I have all my docs, gotten unconditional offer and going ahead to process my Form A, do I have to do a new tb test, will I go through the same process if I present our old TB certs. Also, for someone that did sputum test before to get their own cert, will they have to do the sputum test again and wait another 3 months, before they can get their cert again

Thanks, it is very urgent, eshey
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:41am On May 31, 2022
onerandomchick:
Hi Duchess,

So for this IHS calculator, I keep getting £705 per person for our IHS Fee, I don’t know if I am not filling the form well. i pick Student as the visa type, since PB S Tier 4 Student doesn’t have optiona under it.

Please can you help me with the right one to pick. I attached pictures. Thanks so much

You’re on track. IHS for a year is £705 not £624.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:42am On May 31, 2022
Hello

You filled it correctly,

The amount is for the duration of your course plus additional 4months, if you put the right start and end dates then that should be correct.

You can plan for this and compare the final figure when you start to fill your application and get the link to pay IHS

People get different figures because they have different start and end dates or because their dependants may join them at a later time.

Use the link as your guide

Cheers

onerandomchick:
Hi Duchess,

So for this IHS calculator, I keep getting £705 per person for our IHS Fee, I don’t know if I am not filling the form well. i pick Student as the visa type, since PB S Tier 4 Student doesn’t have optiona under it.

Please can you help me with the right one to pick. I attached pictures. Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:42am On May 31, 2022
chkb:

Use 550/600 to be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2022
uchman:

I have my own company, an engineering firm and it's a Limited liability Company, I never quoted myself as the CEO on my CV but I choosed the position of an Engineering Manager, so that I will not have to go through the route of tax payment and other documentation, I will only use my company letter head for reference and my company stamp too... What next?

Don't put yourself at disadvantage,you might have cause to use the same document in future,put yourself as it appears in Director's documents.
Approach a public accountant who will help you with the tax process.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 8:51am On May 31, 2022
hallelluyah:

I am going to Ulster too and my banker Zenith told it's 6weeks minimum for form A. And I usually hear Ulster doesn't waste time with their deposit, that payment has to be made earlier. What do we do to meet up I beg?
I’m for Ulster too, can we link up

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2022
@Gloriyah @duchess90

When i'm there. Is it possible for my gf to come visiting. If i applied for a visit visa for her?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:00am On May 31, 2022
Hello,

Yes, however,your girlfriend will have to show strong ties at home i.e good job, family, finance, properties etc before she can be granted though. You being there will not make any difference in her application.

When it is time, the general visa thread will come in handy

Cheers
eniola1010:
@Gloriyah @duchess90

When i'm there. Is it possible for my gf to come visiting. If i applied for a visit visa for her?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesy212(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2022
uchman:

Won't your name come up as the owner when a search is conducted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cassan(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2022
Mobil567:
Usually if it’s recommended for rejection, lazy Nigerian supervisors will not check if you have met the requirements before they completely reject you. So you have to reapply from start.

But if it’s recommended for approval pending the documents, then you can upload and it will be checked before approval.

You can try going to the branch and see if you can meet the reviewer/supervisor tho.. but I wouldn’t count much on it too.

Goodluck either way

Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2022
Zimzee:
A friend got offer from University of Sunderland, she is a bit confused about the process. please how is there CAS process, do they require proof of fund to issue CAS? And they spoke about questionaire as well
Is there process straight forward or one of those complicated ones.

Please any one with there offer?
Let's connect
Yes they require POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2022
Good morning house... please I will love to know which is better between Masters of Research (Mres) and Masters of Science (Msc)... And also the career prospects between the two of them??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Yes, however,your girlfriend will have to show strong ties at home i.e good job, family, finance, properties etc before she can be granted though. You being there will not make any difference in her application.

When it is time, the general visa thread will come in handy

Plz can I add my sister and her daughter as dependant while filling in my visa information

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by maverickdude(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2022
OZAOEKPE:

What bank is that?
First bank approved under 24hours, I went to the branch with docs. The issue is not approval but getting debited, that is where the long wait is lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 10:59am On May 31, 2022
Pls guru can I pay for my TB Tru bank app?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:03am On May 31, 2022
maverickdude:
First bank approved under 24hours, I went to the branch with docs. The issue is not approval but getting debited, that is where the long wait is lipsrsealed
Jesu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pussymonger1: 11:06am On May 31, 2022
pls who is going to plymouth this sept ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.