Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202957 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MacDarrey: 11:06am On May 31, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Pls guru can I pay for my TB Tru bank app?
Though I'm not a guru here but I'm sure you can pay via bank app but try to print proof of payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pussymonger1: 11:12am On May 31, 2022
good morning brother , pls were u able to book the appointment online ?
Cjaylawson:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peoria98: 11:28am On May 31, 2022
Pls House,
Form A payment is a hassle right now. Please what bank is advisable to use now. I started the process with UBA and it's almost a month now. Fee payment deadline is in six days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Glamorouspat1: 11:32am On May 31, 2022
Good day everyone, please in my waec result, my middle name is not write in full,just the initials. E.g Oki titi temidayo, but it is written as OKi Titi T. Will it pose a problem for me as I want to upload my documents today on the Tls website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2022
Cjaylawson:

Yes you can,Use your appointment number as reference.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifakiland(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2022
Austynokechi:
Am new hear I really don’t know how to post here I decided to follow quote option.... please I humbly ask if there’s school in Canada that accept school fees on arrival as low as 600k naira per semester cos agent told me that an I doubted..... please I need help like this, this school visas is really stressing me can anybody help me with agency that can procure Canada work visa or Uk work visa please. Thanks
Don't get duped?? No school in those countries collect such a small fee $1.1k per semester??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 11:50am On May 31, 2022
@ Duchess

Good morning! How are you doing?

Quick question - If my parents applied for US visa lottery when I was little but didn’t get it, is that considered a visa refusal? Do i have to state it as a refusal during my application? It was 15/17 years ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidonkonsults: 12:01pm On May 31, 2022
Cashmadam:

If you calculated well and you need N8.2m, then I think N9.5M is fine. It is unlikely the oanda rate will go so high before you get the visa. DO NOT withdraw the money please. Till you get the visa.
After visa, can one use from the money for things like Flight? Or is there a possibility of it been checked at point of entry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidonkonsults: 12:01pm On May 31, 2022
Please can my partner use her own account for pof as my dependant or must the money be in my account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammobra(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2022
Zimzee:
A friend got offer from University of Sunderland, she is a bit confused about the process. please how is there CAS process, do they require proof of fund to issue CAS? And they spoke about questionaire as well
Is there process straight forward or one of those complicated ones.

Please any one with there offer?
Let's connect

Check my profile and send me a mail
My email address is there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 12:04pm On May 31, 2022
Hello House, is interview on the day of biometrics or one gets a separate email for interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 12:08pm On May 31, 2022
Have they started giving admission?
Called them two weeks ago and they said they just finished with May batch
akankemi1:
Any university of Northampton student here? Is CAS out for September batch?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 12:10pm On May 31, 2022
Hi all gurus in the house . I submitted only my Cas sponsorship letter for my application , I didn’t include my certificate and transcript . I hope that’s not a problem since my qualifications is on my cas ? Please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 12:27pm On May 31, 2022
ibuowo200:
Hi all gurus in the house . I submitted only my Cas sponsorship letter for my application , I didn’t include my certificate and transcript . I hope that’s not a problem since my qualifications is on my cas ? Please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 12:36pm On May 31, 2022
There is no interview for visa application if that’s what you mean. Just biometrics.
Zodka:
Hello House, is interview on the day of biometrics or one gets a separate email for interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 12:41pm On May 31, 2022
Naomimary:

You’ll definitely get mixed answers with this question. But let me drop my 2 cents.

I’ve read on different UK university website that since your university is a “higher education provider with a track record of compliance”, you don’t need to submit any other documents except your POF and TB test certificate to get a visa.
However, some universities will ask you to submit what’s listed on your CAS.
[b][/b]Overall, it depends on home office/case worker. I’ve read on a Uk immigration page on Facebook how some students got their visas with only TB test and POF and others submitted only POF.
So, just be calm and pray. I guess if they need to see your qualifications they’d contact you.
Furthermore, I'm sure your Uni already sent your documents to them prior to issuing you a CAS letter.

* I stand to be corrected.

No they don’t send your documents to UKVI.

You’re to submit the documents so they(UKVI) can verify what you were accessed with.

About people getting visas by only submitting POF, I haven’t heard of it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 12:43pm On May 31, 2022
MrsLins:
There is no interview for visa application if that’s what you mean. Just biometrics.

There is but the chances are low.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 12:44pm On May 31, 2022
ibuowo200:

It might be a problem, from this thread I understand you’re meant to submit documents you used in obtaining your CAS aswell . Have you done biometrics? If no you can upload the documents there, problem solved .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 12:45pm On May 31, 2022
ibuowo200:

You might get an NSF mail cause the visa officer would need your supporting documents for verification.

Have you done your biometrics? If no, then you can submit the documents on that day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 12:48pm On May 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

You’re to submit the documents so they(UKVI) can verify what you were accessed with.

Oh okay. Thanks for correcting me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 12:51pm On May 31, 2022
MrsLins:

Some people in the house had. I just wanted to know if it happened on the same day they did their biometrics or days after.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 12:51pm On May 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

There is but the chances are low.

Alright. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
Zodka:

Some people in the house had. I just wanted to know if it happened on the same day they did their biometrics or days after.

I know of someone that had his interview on the day of biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 1:14pm On May 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

Okay. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 1:14pm On May 31, 2022
Gloriyah:

If you mean for the assisted service, yes you will pay on the TLS website .

But is it something I can do on my own.
Tell me what is required of me to do so I know if I can do it on me own
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yes please list them and if there aren't traveling with you yet there is an option to say No'

Cheers

Thanks so much Duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harddrive2012: 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Greetings,

I indicated on my CV that I’ve worked in two separate organizations since I finished NYSC in 2015 but the previous place I’ve worked is an informal organization with no employment letter or any evidence to show. The current one I’m working with since February, 2018 is a formal organization with employment and any relevant evidences needed available.

Would evidence from current job suffices to attach to my visa application ?

Gloriyah:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Hi Naomimary

I am well thanks for asking

No because your parents applied and not you.

The questions on refusals apply directly to you

Cheers

Naomimary:
@ Duchess

Good morning! How are you doing?

Quick question - If my parents applied for US visa lottery when I was little but didn’t get it, is that considered a visa refusal? Do i have to state it as a refusal during my application? It was 15/17 years ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:27pm On May 31, 2022
Hello

No @tonero

Dependants will have to be your partner (spouse) or child

Unfortunately your sister and her child are not your dependants

Cheers

[quote author=tonero230 post=113336221][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:29pm On May 31, 2022
Hello,

Yes and print or save receipt

Cheers

Cjaylawson:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 1:30pm On May 31, 2022
Your documents are sent to UKVI by your sponsor. It is not mandatory to upload those docs by the applicant in their visa application because UKVI has assigned those powers to the HEP to assess you and request for CAS through UKVI after sending your docs to them. However, please upload because others made it a norm.
Also note it's PBS. Having a CAS is 50points, 10points from English language (which is also in your CAS) that's 60points already.and remaining 10points is for POF( this is where most of the visa denials come from) because it must be verified.

Kindly see the UKVI student route guide that states you don't need to send your qualifications if your sponsor is HEP.
Gloriyah:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 1:30pm On May 31, 2022
duchess90:
Hi Naomimary

I am well thanks for asking

No because your parents applied and not you.

The questions on refusals apply directly to you

Cheers

Thanks! Enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.