Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215907 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 3:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Martinscov:
Hello @dduchess90 I graduated 2018, do I need a work reference letter for visa application?
Thank you.
no you don’t need to as it is not more than 5 years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Thank you!
Gloriyah:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Lithuanian:
Hello everyone... cc: Gloriyah, justwise

I received a conditional offer from RGU last week and I was told to pay my deposit..

My cousin lives in the UK. I want to send him the money so he will help me pay over there.. I don't want to use Form A to avoid delay..

Can it be done that way? Do U.K. schools accept payment from third parties..? Apart from my reference number, what else will be required when helping someone to make payment?

I sent a mail to RGU few days ago and they are yet to respond..

Backpedal:

I'm actually in this same boat too

I think most schools don't bother about 3rd party except they specify it in their payment terms e.g(UWE Bristol), all needed to pay for you is to put your student ID number as reference.

Meanwhile, you can actually pay by yourself by creating an account on Barter by Flutterwave and create a dollar virtual card and fund it to pay.

A £1 demo payment I tried few days ago,

£1 = $1.26

$1 = ₦605

£1 = ₦762.3

I think I will need to do a demo from A-Z on how to go about this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2022
desi10mi:
Please is it advisable to declare to school of any visa refusal, my agent told me not to as it will delay my CAS.. please I need help

There's no havoc agents cant cause.....agents can cause world war4

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kroxkontry(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2022
desi10mi:
Please is it advisable to declare to school of any visa refusal, my agent told me not to as it will delay my CAS.. please I need help

I declared my previous visa refusal and it did delay the admission process just that they will tell you translate it if not in English language

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello,

Please declare any visa refusals

Cheers
desi10mi:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Good morning all
Please I sent a mail to my school as regards sending me an invoice to use in my form A application,they replied me that they can't send it to me except I have fully paid my fees. What do I do now? Am already filling my form A
Should I use my letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2022
Solatium:

Most time's the airlines get it done for you, sometimes some airlines wave it since you no go commot for airport and your flight is rapid transfer.
airlines do not wave it anymore since feb 2022 if you dnt have a USA, Japan, Canadian visa/passport. You have to book appointmnt and apply online for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2022
enesty:
Good morning all
Please I sent a mail to my school as regards sending me an invoice to use in my form A application,they replied me that they can't send it to me except I have fully paid my fees. What do I do now? Am already filling my form A
Should I use my letter?

Yes of course, your offer letter has the the details of what you to pay and the payment instructions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2022
okonja:

Yes of course, your offer letter has the the details of what you to pay and the payment instructions.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2022
desi10mi:

Please declare your refusals.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
enesty:
Good morning all
Should I use my letter?

What school?
Check if your offer letter Carrie’s the schools bank details.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Chuksy12:
I want to know if Sheffield Hallam University is still giving admissions??

You better leave Sheffield Hallam at this point. A lot of people were asked to apply for January. If you’re in the telegram group, you’ll know this.
They’re no longer giving out offers for September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Skin90:
Hello @ dduchess90 I graduated 2017, do I need a work reference letter for visa application?

Thanks

If you graduated 2017 Then you had your service year in 2018 I believe… You don’t need to submit cause you’re still within the accepted study gap which is within 5years and someone on this thread got visa with a 5year gap. If you need to submit one, a work reference is fine no need for CV.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ormohlawlah: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello house. I’m using my mother’s account as POF and her account name contains all her three names but on my birth certificate, it only shows her surname and First name. Do we need to get an Affidavit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jbalveen: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2022
emperoracro:

One year

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olufemiopa: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2022
JIBO052021:
I applied for form A through access bank. Under 24 hours, my application moved to adb_disbursement reviewer stage. However, my application was recommended for rejection and I was asked to upload my passport data page and beneficiary account details. I already did that since yesterday morning and nothing has changed. The application says it’s at the adb_disbursement supervisor stage but the adb_disbursement reviewer hasn’t changed the recommendation for rejection despite uploading the documents requested.

Anyone with similar issue? Your comments will be appreciated.

Complete a fresh Form A application, ensure you upload all the required documents and submit. You may not need to go to the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
I graduated 2017 and finished my nysc 2018 October do I still need a work reference for my visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susky(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Pls what is the best answer for this? Will it be ok i put in my cousin address?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2022
I can't even apply for January.. when I try to input my email...
My email and username still in use.. That's the message I got.
ote author=DarkEvanny post=113624514]

You better leave Sheffield Hallam at this point. A lot of people were asked to apply for January. If you’re in the telegram group, you’ll know this.
They’re no longer giving out offers for September[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by seglius(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Good day all, pls can I use my UAE debit card make payment for my dependent and I “IHS and VISA” fees?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Yes. $ equivalent will be deducted.
seglius:
Good day all, pls can I use my UAE debit card make payment for my dependent and I “IHS and VISA” fees?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Urgent please...
Good morning Everyone, please who has a copy of the authorization letter to be uploaded to the bank for form A?
Also, should it be typed or handwritten?
Thanks Guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2022
YES I USED MINE TO PAY FOR MY DEPOSIT, IT WILL BE CONVERTED TO POUNDS OR DOLLAR EQIVALENT
seglius:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Gloriyah:

What school?
Check if your offer letter Carrie’s the schools bank details.

University of west of Scotland
Yes it carries the bank details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by GFring: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Good morning All,

Please I have a few enquiries regarding Proof of Funds, apologies if the questions have been answered previously:

- If my PoF is N15m (for example), can I transfer the entire N15m at once into the account I want to use and just let it sit for 30 days, or is it advisable I transfer the money in bits, like N2m today, N5m tomorrow, N8m the next day until it's complete, then I wait for 30 days after the last transfer.

-Can I still be transacting on the account while waiting for the 30 days, as long as the balance does not fall below N15m?

-If I use N15m as PoF based on that day's exchange rate and before the 30 days is up, something happens with the global economy, and GBP goes up by a lot, meaning the PoF increases to let's say N19m, is there a solution? Or is everything fine since I was using the rate on the day I transferred the money?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Nonyilla:
Urgent please...
Good morning Everyone, please who has a copy of the authorization letter to be uploaded to the bank for form A?
Also, should it be typed or handwritten?
Thanks Guys

Please I need answers to this too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
GFring:
Good morning All,

Please I have a few enquiries regarding Proof of Funds, apologies if the questions have been answered previously:

- If my PoF is N15m (for example), can I transfer the entire N15m at once into the account I want to use and just let it sit for 30 days, or is it advisable I transfer the money in bits, like N2m today, N5m tomorrow, N8m the next day until it's complete, then I wait for 30 days after the last transfer.

-Can I still be transacting on the account while waiting for the 30 days, as long as the balance does not fall below N15m?

-If I use N15m as PoF based on that day's exchange rate and before the 30 days is up, something happens with the global economy, and GBP goes up by a lot, meaning the PoF increases to let's say N19m, is there a solution? Or is everything fine since I was using the rate on the day I transferred the money?

Thank you.

I was about asking same question.please qurus in the house we need answers. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2022
kroxkontry:
Study Gap in UK
UK is a country that offers many perks to international students making it a favorite study abroad destination for international students. Among them, one is the acceptability of the study gap. The UK allows a study gap of up to two years for undergraduate and diploma students and a gap of up to five years for post-graduate students. Moreover, a study gap of up to eight years is also permitted at some UK universities and institutes. Most UK universities have no problem giving you UK student visa approval after a study gap if you hold sound academic records and have a valid reason to justify your study gap. Some of the documents that may serve as the study gap filler and help you to acquire your UK Student Visa are

Proof of short courses completed during the gap.
Health certificates.
Some Justifiable Reasons for Gap in Studies
Employment Experience

If you take a break from your studies, you get the opportunity to earn valuable employment experience. If you did any professional activity during your gap year/years, it may benefit your application to UK universities and enhance your prospects to Study in UK.
Completion of a Short-Term Course

Finishing a short-term course, such as learning a second language, undertaking a skill development course, or cramming for an entrance exam, are all appropriate study gap reasons that UK institutions are likely to consider.
Serious Health Issues

If severe health difficulties forced you to take gap in studies, you can explain them properly to universities, and they are more likely to take them into account.
Financial Issues

Despite their displeasure, students are occasionally forced to take a break from their studies due to the unavailability of funds. These problems can be presented to universities as a legitimate justification for your study gap.
If you have any other reason for your study gap aside from the ones listed above, be sure they are valid and that you are honest while explaining them. Are you unsure whether or not your reason is valid? A qualified team of Study Abroad Consultants can assist you to the best of their abilities.

Study Gap and UK Student Visa
Students with a study gap are often perplexed as to whether or not they will be able to obtain a UK student visa. To their relief, the country has launched a new TIER-4 or Points Based system that allows students to apply for a UK student visa without having to explain why they have a break in their studies. As a result, students who have a gap in their studies are no longer required to be concerned about their gap years. It’s also not a problem to be inactive during the gap period; however, presenting the experience certificate or any other documents that justify your gap is a good way to demonstrate that you were not involved in any activities that would be objectionable by the visa authorities.

Study in UK – Document Requirement
A valid passport.
Academic transcripts.
Confirmation of Acceptance from a recognized UK university.
Health certificates.
Statement of Purpose.
Document justifying the study gap (if applicable).
Conclusion
Gap years that served as a deterrent to Study in UK are now a thing of the past. With the new regulations in place, the UK’s education system has become one of the most versatile education systems in the world, offering fantastic study abroad opportunities to students who have a gap in their studies. The duration that is permitted for a gap may differ from one university to the next.
Is this real? No link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.