Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1219029 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
I want to know if Sheffield Hallam University is still giving admissions??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
I'm filling the Form A now. If I upload my offer letter in the place required for invoice (given that I'm paying my deposit, so no invoice yet), hope my application won't be rejected?
Keele university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SakJiggy: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Invoice in this case should be a pdf document showing your school's bank acct details plus additional payment instructions.

Lontrra:
I'm filling the Form A now. If I upload my offer letter in the place required for invoice (given that I'm paying my deposit, so no invoice yet), hope my application won't be rejected?
Keele university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by heaven2earth: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
1. NO
2. YES
3. NOT SURE
ballow5:
Hello Everyone,
1. Please does Liverpool Hope do pre-CAS interview?

2. Do they request for POF before issuing CAS?

3. When/How can I request to defer admission, before or after payment of deposit?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lithuanian: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Coolcube:

As a current offer holder too but yet to get to Aberdeen myself, I learnt the school is quite demanding in terms of study hours. Meaning, you may not have good time to work, and job opportunities in the city aren't as much as in cities like Edinburgh and Glasgow.

If you are going with your partner who can work full time to support you, then you may not have to worry. But try to pay at least 50% of your deposit.

I'm also a current offer holder.. I received a conditional offer from RGU last week for Msc Business Analytics...

When are we to upload our pof (proof of funds)..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delaveres(f): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:

All my educational documents from Waec till Professional certifications and any trainings with certifications you have done.
Bank statements with POF
All my offer letters from when I started working
Tb test
Passport

Thank you
Did you submit transcript?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JIBO052021: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
JIBO052021:
I applied for form A through access bank. Under 24 hours, my application moved to adb_disbursement reviewer stage. However, my application was recommended for rejection and I was asked to upload my passport data page and beneficiary account details. I already did that since yesterday morning and nothing has changed. The application says it’s at the adb_disbursement supervisor stage but the adb_disbursement reviewer hasn’t changed the recommendation for rejection despite uploading the documents requested.

Anyone with similar issue? Your comments will be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damosade(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
JezCalMeJay:

Here too

But mine is data Science

pls how much did you pay before cas issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lithuanian:
Hello everyone... cc: Gloriyah, justwise

I received a conditional offer from RGU last week and I was told to pay my deposit..

My cousin lives in the UK. I want to send him the money so he will help me pay over there.. I don't want to use Form A to avoid delay..

Can it be done that way? Do U.K. schools accept payment from third parties..? Apart from my reference number, what else will be required when helping someone to make payment?

I sent a mail to RGU few days ago and they are yet to respond..

Yes he can. He should use your student ID as transaction reference.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Walatip222:
Am I also paying for the kid?

Yes ₦23,120
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lithuanian:

I'm also a current offer holder.. I received a conditional offer from RGU last week for Msc Business Analytics...

When are we to upload our pof (proof of funds)..?

After you receive your unconditional offer( after making payment for deposit).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
TeamLagos147:
How much is the TB test presently at IOM in Naira please? Kindly help a brother out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Polithiefcian:
Dear house, while registering for TB test, I filled Lincoln University address, but i have made school fees payment for another school. Is it necessary to go to IOM to change the details? I am yet to do the test though.

Does the name of school appear on the TB certificate?

You can change it on the day of the test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=JIBO052021 post=113616316][/quote]

Call the customer care or walk in and submit the documents you uploaded. But Why did you not include the beneficiary information before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lontrra:
Keele university

If you ask your school for an invoice, they won’t cancel your application. Send them a mail the deposit you’re paying is part of your tuition.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hi bro am also family of 3 pls how do u intend to solve ur accomodation problem cos family accomodation is a bit scarce now pls put me tru
Nicerazor:
Hey kindly look for alternative of barter card. I have barter card and funded it but got declined when I wanted to pay for IHS . . I had to buy dollar from aboki and deposited it in a friend’s domiciliary account ( Gtb) she has an atm card it. Family of 3 about $4,300. If you can get Gtb dollar card seems their limits are quite high. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zainharb: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
zainharb:
Good evening everyone, I got a conditional offer from RGU and I was asked to explain the difference in my name. I’m not married. My First name is Oluwatobiloba, some documents have Tobi, some Oluwatobi, some Tobiloba. They are all my names but in short forms. My question is, can affidavit stand in as in official document

Please someone should kindly reply ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gloriyah:

If you ask your school for an invoice, they won’t cancel your application. Send them a mail the deposit you’re paying is part of your tuition.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
SakJiggy:
Invoice in this case should be a pdf document showing your school's bank acct details plus additional payment instructions.

Alright, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lithuanian: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gloriyah:

After you receive your unconditional offer( after making payment for deposit).

Thanks for your response..

RGU said all conditions must be met by 29th of July.. (i. e. Payment of deposit.. I will pay my deposit next week)

Does the deadline also affect the upload of PoF?

I sent them a mail but I'm yet to get a response..

I am still building my Pof that's why I'm curious..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lithuanian:

Thanks for your response..

RGU said all conditions must be met by 29th of July.. (i. e. Payment of deposit.. I will pay my deposit next week)

Does the deadline also affect the upload of PoF?

I sent them a mail but I'm yet to get a response..

I am still building my Pof that's why I'm curious..

No it doesn’t.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

You will need to back your explanation with an affidavit.

So get one,send it across and explain in details, going forward please maintain one format of name.

Here Mike could be a different name to Michael even if it looks like a short version

Cheers
zainharb:

Please someone should kindly reply ��

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mamalistic5: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello everyone, university of cultural Arts gave me an offer. Has anyone else gotten an offer from them,how good is the school? Please someone should respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

1&2 has been answered by someone I assume is also applying or currently studying in your Uni

For 3. You can defer your admission at any point, perhaps before you pay your deposit,just incase you change your mind.

Cheers

ballow5:
Hello Everyone,
1. Please does Liverpool Hope do pre-CAS interview?

2. Do they request for POF before issuing CAS?

3. When/How can I request to defer admission, before or after payment of deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horlaitan: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
I copied your message to a telegram group, and this was a reply by someone from the group.. When you finish paying and the send you receipts, you get redirected to the TLs page. Here you pick the dates you want and the service you also want from them.

Hope this helps.

You checkout and that's it
saddek04:
Good day house, please I need clarification on this. When you fill your visa form online, how do you get a date for your biometrics? Is it computer generated date like that of IOM and how long does it take to get a date for the biometrics? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

Where is university of cultural arts??

Mamalistic5:
Hello everyone, university of cultural Arts gave me an offer. Has anyone else gotten an offer from them,how good is the school? Please someone should respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good day guys. On my Degree Certificate, I only have two names ( Surname and first name). But in my Passport and other documents, I have 3 names ( The middle name was included). Will this cause any issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mamalistic5: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
duchess90 It's in Epsom,Ukpost=113617632:
Hello,

Where is university of cultural arts??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

Yes,because you are a joint business owner and this is a study gap

You need to file your annual returns with CAC and ensure your company is active

Cheers
Ladylhee:
Hello everyone!

Can I use CAC certificate of a joint business for 6 years study gap please? The business is for I and hubby.

Do I need to make the business name active on CAC portal before visa application as it is showing inactive now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicerazor(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
I couldn’t figure why it got declined tbh cuz it’s the card I have been using with my PayPal account without issue.
I tried it twice and still got declined so I had to look for other option.
lavida001:

Was there a reason why the Barter card declined ? Did you try to contact them for solution ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mamalistic5: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=113617632]Hello,

Where is university of cultural arts

It's in Epsom, Uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.