Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218647 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

Same response, yes, your name and student ID should be quoted in the reference

Cheers

Backpedal:

I'm actually in this same boat too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please who has been debited from Zenith Bank this week and when did you apply?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lithuanian: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Yes he can he should quote your student ID

Cheers
Thank you..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babababy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lithuanian:
Hello everyone... cc: Gloriyah, justwise

I received a conditional offer from RGU last week and I was told to pay my deposit..

My cousin lives in the UK. [b]I want to send him the money so he will help me pay over there[/b].. I don't want to use Form A to avoid delay..

Can it be done that way? Do U.K. schools accept payment from third parties..? Apart from my reference number, what else will be required when helping someone to make payment?

I sent a mail to RGU few days ago and they are yet to respond..

I am just curious, when you say "I want to send him the money ", what currency are you sending to him ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidonkonsults: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kathy4jesus:

I’m here send me email let’s talk
Send you a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Famousacot: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening gurus,
My children are a year and 3years old, will they also do TB?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope today was great. Please I am asking this on behalf of a friend. Undergraduate course was Biochemistry with 4.3gpa. She is in dilemma as to which postgraduate course she should choose between Public health and Biomedical science. Most importantly based on job availability.
Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Famousacot:
Good evening gurus,
My children are a year and 3years old, will they also do TB?
No they won't, just physical examination

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwasegun664(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
*Update on opening of UAE Bank Account*.

Sequel to various difficulties some of us have encountered in the process of opening bank accounts in any of the popular First Generation Conventional Banks, *some New Generation Banks* are now in operation as alternatives to the popular ones and their requirements and methods of account opening are flexible enough for anyone to utilize.

Some of the new generation banks which can be considered are:

- Al Hilal Bank
- Al Maryah Community Bank
- Mashreq Neo (A flexible subsidiary account package of Mashreq Bank).

robinsondegrest:
Please my people am kind confuse, this post is for most people that apply their Visa in UAE, please am currently in Dubai and I don't have account here to run my POF, I taught I can use Nigerian account POF to process my visa here in Dubai, but someone told me is not acceptable, that if I must apply my visa in Dubai I have to open Dubai account, the procedure to open account here for Nigerian is very difficult, I don't know if anyone on this thread has successfully use his Nigeria account to run POF in UAE and the Visa calm out, cos going back to Nigeria we cost me much expenses and time , please if you have any knowledge concerning this help me ,I need advice, Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jesusbae32: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please what is best advised to pay for ihs and visa fee. I have my pounds card, can I go ahead and use it to pay for my dependents.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

Yes that should work perfectly

Cheers

jesusbae32:
Please what is best advised to pay for ihs and visa fee. I have my pounds card, can I go ahead and use it to pay for my dependents.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Famousacot: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Harlem22:

No they won't, just physical examination
Thank you!!
How do I book for physical examination?
Is the the one classified as below 11years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicerazor(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hey kindly look for alternative of barter card. I have barter card and funded it but got declined when I wanted to pay for IHS . . I had to buy dollar from aboki and deposited it in a friend’s domiciliary account ( Gtb) she has an atm card it. Family of 3 about $4,300. If you can get Gtb dollar card seems their limits are quite high. Cheers
omoajiri:
Good morning everyone.
Advice on how to pay for IHS & visa fee for a family of 6 considering the huge amount involved.
Is there a limit to the amount Barter $ virtual card can pay at once/in a day?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
How much is the TB test presently at IOM in Naira please? Kindly help a brother out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lithuanian: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Babababy:

I am just curious, when you say "I want to send him the money ", what currency are you sending to him ?
3 Million Naira..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Polithiefcian(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dear house, while registering for TB test, I filled Lincoln University address, but i have made school fees payment for another school. Is it necessary to go to IOM to change the details? I am yet to do the test though.

Does the name of school appear on the TB certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kroxkontry(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello nairalander.... It be like say my question too hard no or nna no just want answer me... I don dey rephrase this request of mine since 11am and yet no one to tackle this one...

Nna want make I get BP for nna head... Please justwise and co... Make nna answer

kroxkontry:
I have left school since 2008.

I can only get 3 employment letters out of 5.

The remaining 2 neither issue employment letter nor reference letter. And one among this 2 is relevant to my professional experience as I spent 8 years with him.

Can I ignore the other 2 that refuse me employment letter or reference letter.

Please someone should attend to this... Urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babababy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lithuanian:

3 Million Naira..

hi, I wasn't asking for the amount though. I was of the opinion you wanted to buy forex from the black market and send to him to pay ?if that is your thought process then you might as well pay yourself if you have a dom account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Polithiefcian:
Dear house, while registering for TB test, I filled Lincoln University address, but i have made school fees payment for another school. Is it necessary to go to IOM to change the details? I am yet to do the test though.

Does the name of school appear on the TB certificate?
If you are yet to do the test, thats fine. You would be given a form to fill and you will be asked to put in a UK address again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zainharb: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good evening everyone, I got a conditional offer from RGU and I was asked to explain the difference in my name. I’m not married. My First name is Oluwatobiloba, some documents have Tobi, some Oluwatobi, some Tobiloba. They are all my names but in short forms. My question is, can affidavit stand in as in official document

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nicerazor:
Hey kindly look for alternative of barter card. I have barter card and funded it but got declined when I wanted to pay for IHS . . I had to buy dollar from aboki and deposited it in a friend’s domiciliary account ( Gtb) she has an atm card it. Family of 3 about $4,300. If you can get Gtb dollar card seems their limits are quite high. Cheers

Was there a reason why the Barter card declined ? Did you try to contact them for solution ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oh, true! Thanks

Gloriyah:

They booked you on that date,so they will.
If they won’t be opened,they will reach out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who has booked a transit visa here before ?

I need to know how you go about it. Went on google and it’s saying I have to book at France consulate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liciousjessy: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
God there tomorrow, and if you have your money please go with it, i did my tb test last week wednesday, and people that had their money did their test that day
Walatip222:
Hello House. I was at IOM center in Ikeja today to book an appointment, but I was told to come 6am tomorrow morning.
My questions are:
1. Is it advisable I keep trying online?
2. My kid is 9 years old. Will they also need TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lithuanian: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Babababy:

hi, I wasn't asking for the amount though. I was of the opinion you wanted to buy forex from the black market and send to him to pay ?if that is your thought process then you might as well pay yourself if you have a dom account.
Ok babe.. Cheers..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
kroxkontry:
Hello nairalander.... It be like say my question too hard no or nna no just want answer me... I don dey rephrase this request of mine since 11am and yet no one to tackle this one...

Nna want make I get BP for nna head... Please justwise and co... Make nna answer

There is nothing you can do about those who refused to give you reference letter, submit what you have and explain the remaining gap and why you could not attach any reference letter to support the gap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ladylhee: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello everyone!

Can I use CAC certificate of a joint business for 6 years study gap please? The business is for I and hubby.

Do I need to make the business name active on CAC portal before visa application as it is showing inactive now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Harlem22:
Hello everyone, I hope today was great. Please I am asking this on behalf of a friend. Undergraduate course was Biochemistry with 4.3gpa. She is in dilemma as to which postgraduate course she should choose between Public health and Biomedical science. Most importantly based on job availability.
Thank you all
Kindly help with responses as regarding this please. @justwise @duchesss90 @Gloriyahh and all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saddek04: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good day house, please I need clarification on this. When you fill your visa form online, how do you get a date for your biometrics? Is it computer generated date like that of IOM and how long does it take to get a date for the biometrics? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifemitehi: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
popobaba:

Any luck with this? I've been able to reschedule to July 4th this afternoon... What do you think about going there to get an earlier date?

The earliest date over there is July 15th as at today so stick to your July 4th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JIBO052021: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
I applied for form A through access bank. Under 24 hours, my application moved to adb_disbursement reviewer stage. However, my application was recommended for rejection and I was asked to upload my passport data page and beneficiary account details. I already did that since yesterday morning and nothing has changed. The application says it’s at the adb_disbursement supervisor stage but the adb_disbursement reviewer hasn’t changed the recommendation for rejection despite uploading the documents requested.

Anyone with similar issue? Your comments will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.