Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211475 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zhulihat: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
HamdanTY:
Good morning fam,

Anyone studying at Manchester Metropolitan University this September?

Let's connect akinolashukurat@gmail.com.

Thanks.
yes .Is there any what'sapp group for Manchester metropolitan university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guys pls I need reference letter format to authorize uk embassy to use main applicant POF for depandent

@Duchess, @gloriyah. @justwise

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Helloz

They are asking for your bank statement not letter.

Cheers

Alliswell123:
Guys pls I need reference letter format to authorize uk embassy to use main applicant POF for depandent

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jay5mie: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please house, does school reputation determine if the embassy would grant you visa or not? I got an admission from Bedfordshire uni and I'm worried if the reputation of the school is high enough to be granted easy visa before paying a deposit of 4.5mil naira(65% of total fees).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
duchess90:
Helloz

They are asking for your bank statement not letter.

Cheers

Thanks for replying.

My all the money is in my account(main applicant).

“Confirm if you are relying on evidence of funds available for your maintenance and accommodation provided by main applicant in their application”

This question above was asked in the depandent visa application and clicked YES-Main applicant has supplied evidence of funds for maintenance and accommodation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Ouch!!

Are you related to solatium??

Nigga has got no chill... hot hot hot..molten magma hot.....jeje oooo...

Truth sting's grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
@Duchess90 @Gloriyah
Pls I need your opinion
I worked at my brother's firm from 2012-2017, I have a reference letter on the company's letter head signed and stamped with his name and signature which is the same surname as mine. Could this be an issue? Or is it advisable to use my current employment letter from 2017 with my recent payslip and promotion letter for my application. I have 11years study gap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zhulihat: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoungDenzel:
How can we connect ??
Please any link for September Intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello,

No, reputation doesn't guarantee visa will be granted. Student visa application is straightforward as it is point based ,as long as all the documents required are provided and genuine (verifiable), you should be fine

University of Bedfordshire has the license to sponsor student visa so that's fine

Cheers
Jay5mie:
Please house, does school reputation determine if the embassy would grant you visa or not? I got an admission from Bedfordshire uni and I'm worried if the reputation of the school is high enough to be granted easy visa before paying a deposit of 4.5mil naira(65% of total fees).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wealthinwealth1:
@justwise and every expert in the house, please HELP ME TREAT AS URGENT.

I and my wife have been trying to help my brother inlaw and his family come join us in the UK, issue came up between him and his wife and we couldnt continue the process. Someone came up with a match up deal, i.e he act as a husband to a lady who already had admission. It's something that came up suddenly and I kind of not liking the fast process cos it doesnt gimme time to think over it and alot of money is involved. My issue with it is

they both have kids as single parent, what happen to the kids? Cos both will like to bring thier kids. Isnt it gonna be an issue? And wont they suspect theres a foul play?

I dont want all this rush and I dont want something that will put my family in distress

Are you okay

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello!!
Tiana2193:

Hello! �

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you guys want an early date for TB test, try the Abuja IOM center.

Before I booked mine, they had plenty available dates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tobinofadipe: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alliswell123:

Thanks for replying.

My all the money is in my account(main applicant).

“Confirm if you are relying on evidence of funds available for your maintenance and accommodation provided by main applicant in their application”

This question above was asked in the depandent visa application and clicked YES-Main applicant has supplied evidence of funds for maintenance and accommodation

I wanted to ask if you linked your dependant application with yours during biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wealthinwealth1:
@justwise and every expert in the house, please HELP ME TREAT AS URGENT.

I and my wife have been trying to help my brother inlaw and his family come join us in the UK, issue came up between him and his wife and we couldnt continue the process. Someone came up with a match up deal, i.e he act as a husband to a lady who already had admission. It's something that came up suddenly and I kind of not liking the fast process cos it doesnt gimme time to think over it and alot of money is involved. My issue with it is

they both have kids as single parent, what happen to the kids? Cos both will like to bring thier kids. Isnt it gonna be an issue? And wont they suspect theres a foul play?

I dont want all this rush and I dont want something that will put my family in distress

U want justwise to ban you?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
tobinofadipe:

I wanted to ask if you linked your dependant application with yours during biometrics

I’m not aware of that, we didn’t do biometrics the same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alliswell123:

I’m not aware of that, we didn’t do biometrics the same day
kindly print the bank statement with the corresponding dates requested and send. Hope the complete funds including main applicant’s is there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello pls I have withdrawn 6million from my account after application but I didn’t withdraw below requested amount.
Now that I want to send pof to ukvi,

it’s advisable to print POF till date or I just print the POF of the 29 days that I submitted earlier
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
giselle237:
kindly print the bank statement with the corresponding dates requested and send. Hope the complete funds including main applicant’s is there

Everything is still intact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yes you can try that but let them know you are processing the renewal. Note to others who might be in your shoes - always put in an application to renew your passport once you hit between 7-6 months left on validity. I was in similar situation recently, mine was to expire in September and I applied for renewal in January. I was lucky enough to get it issued after 5 months of my applying. Lets try so Nigeria don't happen to us.

kosby09:
Hello everyone

My passport is expired and under process for renewal. Can i use my old passport number for applying to uk schools?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topccy007z: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello house, please I'm a complete novice about this UK study thing. I need help concerning affordable schools that are itch free and will agree on a good number of installments for the fees. I'm targeting Jan 2023 admission. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
They are requesting for POF for the dependant with the referenced GWF. Also period of POF requested seems to be before the application date.
Alliswell123:

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jay5mie: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

No, reputation doesn't guarantee visa will be granted. Student visa application is straightforward as it is point based ,as long as all the documents required are provided and genuine (verifiable), you should be fine

University of Bedfordshire has the license to sponsor student visa so that's fine

Cheers

Thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EMMY86: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please I need help because I cannot login into my hull portal since after they changed from evision.hull.ac.uk . Please any suggestions on how to login.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
I find UWE September intakes tire for this thread, I no see.

One school I'd have really loved to be in.
They have brought their payment deadline forward.
My bank never still debit me

Make we de look first

larrysax:

While I was able to get information about the travel process from this thread, I still struggled to network or get real-time updates for people in my school (UWE, Bristol) as there were barely any. I however intend to change that and hope that it would help anyone in a similar dilemma. I have convinced the NSS (Nigerian Students' Society) at UWE to open a Nairaland page to help students coming to UWE with this. The page references this thread for all vital and general information and further welcomes questions specific to UWE. You can simply look up UWE Bristol or NSSUWE on Nairaland, I am sure it will come up.

Once again, all the best to everyone!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some of them are really slow

Just got my offer from Northampton today.
Application that I did since January

Just spread your net and apply to more schools
Also timing is a factor.
Most people for September started applying in January.
omoobaijebuife:
Can anyone recommend a university that attend to September admission application faster? I am tired of waiting for the universities I applied for to do masters. Each time I send a reminder letter they will replied they will they back to me they have backlog of application. Please help me. I will appreciate any advice or if we have agents of UK university in Nigeria that can help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by seglius(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obiiokafor:

@sinmie20 please it seems you are going to Portsmouth, abeg can we text privately via email or whatever channel , I need to have someone I am going through the same process with .

Portsmouth here I go.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please I want to ask, where does reference letter and appointment letter for study gap apply?
During visa application and processing or during CAS issuance from school?

@duchess @Gloriyah @justwise
SPARKAMANI:
But this is wickedness from ukvi , after waiting for 5 weeks and 3 days for june intake , applied for biometrics since april, i got an email from Sheffield 2 days ago to provide additional documents for study gap . I immediately sent them my employment letter and even a reference letter from my current place of work. My question now is will i have to wait for another 6 weeks ?? as they did not state in the mail it will take more time, they only just requested for additional document. If so why wait until the 5th week to mail me for additional documents. I hope they honor the 6 weeks , because my school resumed monday. I am so tired . � . Any idea how long this wait will take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
@duchess please explain this to me.

I'm building my proof of funds and it will mature by June 28

When should I apply for Visa?
quote author=duchess90 post=113643650]Hello,

I know it can be quite confusing but I agree with others have said. All documents including POFs should be ready (altleast 28days) before application is made.

Here is a screenshot from Gov.UK website on this anology, it explains better.

Cheers
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Barter, and the rest of the cards are expensive. Any alternatives please??

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.