Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203435 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello guys

I finished nysc in 2018, do I need to prove my study gap?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Musvic:
Please house, how much is TB test, hope there is no additional payment at the center, and lastly is it possible I get my certificate same if I don't have tuberculosis?.
Thanks
57,800, no additional payment, just take your proof of payment with you along with your international passport. You’ll get your results that same day if you finish your test early enough, say by 11.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2022
habbyy03:
Hello guys

I finished nysc in 2018, do I need to prove my study gap?
No proof of study gap is for those with study gap of 5 years and above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrskolapo1(f): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Musvic:
Please house, how much is TB test, hope there is no additional payment at the center, and lastly is it possible I get my certificate same if I don't have tuberculosis?.
Thanks

It’s 57 800
And yes you can get your certificate that day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2022
fatee2000:

No proof of study gap is for those with study gap of 5 years and above

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emurate1: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Rommy1:
1 to 5 are the bank details of the school in the uk. The school will either have this information on their website or sent it to you to process payment.
6 is the Nigerian bank account you want CBN to debit for the school payment you're trying to do.

Hope this explains it

How does beneficiary bank details relate to the senders details?

The name beneficiary already means who is benefiting from the funds. The school details should be at the beneficiary details.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello

Preferably sent to the school but that could take a while and restricts the no of schools you can apply to as it will be addressed solely to them.

So use the copy you have (student copy)

Cheers

eagledan:
I got a contact of someone that will assist to get transcript for me from my school. I want to know if schools in UK prefer transcipt sent from the schools mail or I can use the copy I have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrguobadia: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Please can I get a sample reference letter from anyone. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Please is it possible I indicate that I am not interested in courier service during visa application, so I can pick it up my passport myself
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Please what's the most affordable flight from Nigeria to UK?

Is there still restrictions and need for test before travel?

Please urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Youre right.

Emurate1:

How does beneficiary bank details relate to the senders details?

The name beneficiary already means who is benefiting from the funds. The school details should be at the beneficiary details.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Check kenya airways. Long but very affordable. Their service is also very good. I paid 470k for family of 3 in feb. Yes we got three seats 470k � it may be slightly higher now because everything don cost.
Jsaviour:
Please what's the most affordable flight from Nigeria to UK?

Is there still restrictions and need for test before travel?

Please urgent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

No you don't need to take the documents you uploaded to TLS unless you missed something

Cheers

Thanks Duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
DuBooVay:
Check kenya airways. Long but very affordable. Their service is also very good. I paid 470k for family of 3 in feb. Yes we got three seats 470k � it may be slightly higher now because everything don cost.

Thanks. What of the COVID test? Is it still needed for someone with vaccine card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Nope
Jsaviour:

Thanks. What of the COVID test? Is it still needed for someone with vaccine card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello Good morning pls has anyone gotten admission from
Derby and Plymouth..my application is over 1month now and no news yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello, anyone need a room in Paisley, reach out to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Thanks. I got a conditional offer in 4 hours which was quite interesting.
[quote author=Enifomedot post=113814812][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by specialenvoy: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Please for those just applying now.

How available are dates of biometrics
Do they still conduct interviews at the biometric Centre
How many weeks does it take now to process a student visa

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations.
Has the main applicant gotten his visa already before you applied?

Udeej:

My baby and I did our biometric on the 4th of May and got collection mail on the 1st of June,which is 21 days and we are dependent.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Melvin223: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Good morning house
Please has anyone receive an unconditional letter from university of Chester , the school is quite affordable but they have tons of requirements , planning to apply for Jan 2023 intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
DuBooVay:
Nope

Lagos or Abuja?

Because a friend that came back from US and wanted to go back last month missed her flight because of that in Port Harcourt.

They said she can't board without the 24hrs before flying time test

Just wanted to be sure.

I will be leaving from Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2022
jtgpt:
Thanks. I got a conditional offer in 4 hours which was quite interesting.
which school please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Bolton

Katehasty:
which school please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Katehasty: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Please is there a school that you can refer me to that have agricultural programs(animal science ) that can give a fast admission for September

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.