Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216901 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If your flight is direct to the uk...i dont think you have any business with transit visa...i might be wrong though. Even if you have stop over in france, so far you are not leaving the airport during your stopover period, i dont think you need transit visa
you are wrong. They all have stopovers in the EU and do not fly straight to UK. Guidelines changed in February 2021 for holders of Nigerian passports. You need transit visa whether leaving airport or not.
Exceptions are for those with visas or residency status of USA, Canada, Japan.
You can call the airlines in lagos or abuja to find out. They will tell you happily.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:
you are wrong. They all have stopovers in the EU and do not fly straight to UK. Guidelines changed in February 2021 for holders of Nigerian passports. You need transit visa whether leaving airport or not.
Exceptions are for those with visas or residency status of USA, Canada, Japan.
You can call the airlines in lagos or abuja to find out. They will tell you happily.

Na wah ooo..na crime to come from third world country......a big crime....
Just to stay airport and wait for your flight...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Na wah ooo..na crime to come from third world country......a big crime....
Just to stay airport and wait for your flight...
lol it’s because UK left EU.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good day guys. Can I use an affidavit from the MINISTRY OF JUSTICE for name correction
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fab11: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:

For air france, klm, lufthansa you must have transit visa or USA/Japan/Canada visa
For flights pls use british airways, virgin air, qatar, turkish, ethiopiam, egypt, kenya.
Turkish gives student discount so go to their office or ring them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:
lol it’s because UK left EU.

There's alwaya one reason to hide under...

but the list you showed me is full of third world countries....even the uk that existed the EU is not on the list
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
roswell:
Please @duchess90 I have a question concerning my proof of funds. I was awarded a 50% scholarship and I have the scholarship letter. It’s not reflected on my Cas and I don’t know if it is going to be an issue because currently my 28 days statement has my 50% tuition balance and maintenance for 9 months in London. Thanks

Which kind school does not reflect your tution waiver on the CAS.....is tgat not juju?? Mayb u received your CAS already before scholarship team notified you of the good news??

Abeg email them to the right thing....

Btw congrats on half tuition waiver ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
fab11:

To know the truth. Just call the airline company in Lagos or Abuja before booking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please do I need to open a Dom account to be able to pay for my ihs and visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigdan4u: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello House,...pls my form A is at ADB supervisor showing recommended for rejection (account not sufficiently funded)..My question is, if I complete the fund will it still pull through or do I apply again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:

For air france, klm, lufthansa you must have transit visa or USA/Japan/Canada visa
For flights pls use british airways, virgin air, qatar, turkish, ethiopiam, egypt, kenya.

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Udeej: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
jtgpt:
Congratulations.
Has the main applicant gotten his visa already before you applied?

Thank you. Yes,main applicant did his in January and got his in 17days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukunmi19: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Harykemi:
Please who don use Polaris bank form A �. Almost a month, no update. Please help me ���

same here o, at disbursement stage for almost a month now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Udeej: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
which TLS center?
VI TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:

I noticed that from Abuja to Heathrow is cheaper with more flights than from Abuja to Birmingham.

I wanted to use Birmingham airport because it's closer to Coventry (my school)

Do you have idea how the train trip from Heathrow to Coventry works and cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukunmi19: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
please my wife's passport just came in, can I go with her on my TB test date and add her to my application or she should apply for a fresh test date, mine is next week monday. thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sheamus007(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm planning on start processing UK Student Visa but I'd love to know how can someone get a Permanent Residents when someone get to UK ...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jsaviour:
I noticed that from Abuja to Heathrow is cheaper with more flights than from Abuja to Birmingham.
I wanted to use Birmingham airport because it's closer to Coventry (my school)
Do you have idea how the train trip from Heathrow to Coventry works and cost.
if you are coming with luggage and a first timer pls book bus or taxi. Train trips are not easy to manipulate especially with luggage and running to meet up. National express coaches leave directly from the airport terminals ( heathrow terminal 1 to 5) to every city so you dnt have to worry. You can get a ticket now for better fares or when you land at the coach station.
https://www.nationalexpress.com/en

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lallana23(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
I just Recieved acceptance to study Medical radiation physics in Swansea university...pls is there anyone here that applied to the same school here and what the next thing to do ?
They also gave me £3000 thriving bursary
Can someone explain for me better ?

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by celestialAgent(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sakol4life:
Hi nairalanders and the gurus on this platform. Im curious to know if i and my partner are on a safer side.

I am the main applicant while my wife will join me later. Just one step at a time! Please when is the latest time we can get married?

I hope its not too late after visa application or its a must we get married before i apply for visa as the main applicant ?

Will i need to fill in my spouse name in the visa application?

And for how long should we have gotten married before she can apply as a dependent ?

I need a quick response please � God bless you for being informative!
Someone pls respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:
if you are coming with luggage and a first timer pls book bus or taxi. Train trips are not easy to manipulate especially with luggage and running to meet up. National express coaches leave directly from the airport terminals ( heathrow terminal 1 to 5) to every city so you dnt have to worry. You can get a ticket now for better fares or when you land at the coach station.

You are a life saver. Thanks for always helping
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
What university is this please?

You won't have any issue since you already have a scholarship letter to cover it. If the scholarship was awarded by the school after issuing CAS, you may want to bring their attention to it, but if it was awarded by an external body, then using the scholarship letter, you can apply for your visa

roswell:
Please @duchess90 I have a question concerning my proof of funds. I was awarded a 50% scholarship and I have the scholarship letter. It’s not reflected on my Cas and I don’t know if it is going to be an issue because currently my 28 days statement has my 50% tuition balance and maintenance for 9 months in London. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gyftomeimen: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lontrra:
Please who is going to Keele university and has paid tuition deposit?
I've been trying to get an invoice from them but they're not responding.

Please do you have a WhatsApp or telegram link to any group for Keele university?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please who was debited for form A this week?

Zenith bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Offwarp: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good afternoon everybody here. I earnestly appreciate everybody's contributions here. Surely may God almighty reward you all in good folds.

Pls here is my question. I have B.ed in educational management in my undergraduate and also have PGD in business administration from NOUN . I have 5yr study gap. Pls is there a way I can study an IT course in any of the UK uni? I don't have any experience or computing certification in IT but I'm 6months old in learning web development.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Polithiefcian(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good evening,

What documents do I need to take with me for TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:

Sorry for all the questions.

I have seen Turkish but they have 23hr 50 layover at instanbul before they continue to London. (This is too long for one to wait at the airport lounge)

I want to confirm that I can book an hotel to sleep until the next flight without need for transit visa or other issues?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Leleky: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good evening to all... please, I am in need to pay 1500 USD and I tried using about 10 different ATM cards from different banks but it is unsuccessful.... I humble want anyone in this platform to tell me how to make the payment. I heard of flutterwave but I don't know anything about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dharmeelawlarh(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lallana23:
I just Recieved acceptance to study Medical radiation physics in Swansea university...pls is there anyone here that applied to the same school here and what the next thing to do ?
They also gave me £3000 thriving bursary
Can someone explain for me better ?

I gained admission to Swansea University too,can you send me a DM?
I’m on with my visa application already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Firstimer(f): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Firstimer:
Hello everyone.
Please can one start admission application process now.
Is it late for September entry

For Coventry University and Manchester Metropolitan University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zammuell: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
tosino0000:

IDK. What week are you now?

going to two (2) weeks and yourself??

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.