Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215609 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abiolaede: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good evening guys

Please I need someone to help me in this
I am applying to studies for masters in the UK with the help of father friend.

Can I use him as my sponsor or will he have to sent the money to my account so I can choose self sponsor.

Which is better pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
My guy used Zenith bank and his statement from his bank app was incomplete. Had to go to the bank. Same with another friend that used providus. That's why I mentioned those banks.

Not disputing your experience though.

DuBooVay:
Im glad you posted this because zenith bank has all the requirements on this list. The top left column shows the opening balance and the last line in the total table shows the available balance at the date of printing the statement.
I can say this because i use zenith. Now who disputes this should please come forward to disagree with evidence. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello,

No it shouldn't,

At the time you worked with them they were registered with CAC, now they are not and it's not your fault.

I won't worry too much

Cheers
SPARKAMANI:
. Hello duchess , please i need your take on this.

I worked in a school from 2014- til date! I summited the reference letter and offer letter. But schools in nigeria are no longer registered under CAC since march. Would that be a problem??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello,

Why is the husband worrying, the omission is middle name right?

Please apply as it is , you may wish to include an affidavit to it which is alot faster

I don't see where the concern is

Cheers

deedat205:
Hello everyone. Please I need advice on a situation. Has anyone dealt with passport name problem?
I know a lady planing to come to the UK as a Tier 4 dependant, her husband filled her full name during his Visa application before he left. Now she got her passport and it has just her name and surname without middle name (I still don't understand how the middle name was omitted, my first time seeing a passport with just two names). The money for Proof of funds will be 28 days ending of June. Her husband has less than 6 months on his Visa and is running out on time. They are so confused, rectifying the name on the passport will take about 2 months (so they say).
Please has anyone had similar experience?
What can be done at this point?
Visa application now takes about 6 weeks.
The husband wants to apply for post study Visa and the dependant must be in the UK at least 3 months before submitting the application.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello

No he can't be your sponsor

The second option may be feasible

Cheers

abiolaede:
Good evening guys

Please I need someone to help me in this
I am applying to studies for masters in the UK with the help of father friend.

Can I use him as my sponsor or will he have to sent the money to my account so I can choose self sponsor.

Which is better pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello,

Please make a colored copy of your laminated documents for TLS to upload

Cheers
Valourex:

@Justwise @DuBooVay @Duchess90 please assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello

Between 4-6weeeks at the moment

Cheers
Chudycharles:
Good evening everyone....

Please who knows how long dependant visa takes currently as in anyone who has gotten it recently I will appreciate....thanks thanks..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello,

You have done your biometrics there's nothing you can do.

Download the form, you and the other parent should get it signed and ready. If this is needed a NSF mail requesting it will be sent

Cheers

ScotlandQueen:
Good evening everyone, please o, me and my dependant did our biometrics last week.

And the document I uploaded for my children are
1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport data page
3. Tb test result
4. Pof consent letter[signed by me alone].
6. Parental consent letter[signed by me and my husband].

So my worry now is my friend now said i am suppose to download a form from the ukvi site and sign. Which didn't o, please how true is this, I am really worried now. Please find attached below the form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
1 to 5 are the bank details of the school in the uk. The school will either have this information on their website or sent it to you to process payment.
6 is the Nigerian bank account you want CBN to debit for the school payment you're trying to do.

Hope this explains it
Walatip222:
Please House what are these terms in filling form A.

1. Correspondence Bank
2. Correspondence Bank address
3. Correspondence Bank swift code
4. IBAN
5. Bank account swift code.
6. Beneficiary information
I'm using Stanbic
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
I used offer of admission (because it had info about my tuition deposit amount) for my Form A because the school didn't give me an invoice and my Form A was approved and processed.

Backpedal:
Hello everyone
Please I am tryin to pay my initial deposit for University of Derby using form A

Please how do I get the school invoice ?
Do I even need a school invoice
Or the offer of admission suffices

I have sent mail to them
No response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello
Rommy1:
Hello everyone, any University of Brighton September 2022 intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Please make a colored copy of your laminated documents for TLS to upload

Cheers
I'm opting for self service. Would I still need to take the documents I uploaded to TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
How true it is, yes it is true. Needed for children. I dont know the consequences of not uploading though
My guess is, download and fill. Just incase they send an NSF requesting it.
ScotlandQueen:
Good evening everyone, please o, me and my dependant did our biometrics last week.

And the document I uploaded for my children are
1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport data page
3. Tb test result
4. Pof consent letter[signed by me alone].
6. Parental consent letter[signed by me and my husband].

So my worry now is my friend now said i am suppose to download a form from the ukvi site and sign. Which didn't o, please how true is this, I am really worried now. Please find attached below the form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello,

If you are using self-service then you can try to scan it yourself and upload.

If it isn't clear,then make a colored copy,scan the copy and upload.
Try to view your documents and ensure it is clear/visible before submitting

Cheers
Valourex:

I'm opting for self service. Do I still need to take the documents I uploaded to TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello everyone, please what bank/card have been successful when paying the IHS and Visa fee??
Tried my Stanbic IBTC Naira card and it was declined.

Do I have to fund my Dom card for the payments?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ConnectMee: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
You need to fund your dom card.

Rommy1:
Hello everyone, please what bank/card have been successful when paying the IHS and Visa fee??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Local cards arent accepted. You need a card in a foreign currency. Dom cards work, be sire the banks do not have restrictions or limits below your payment
Rommy1:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Please advise me. I am already running out of time
Which bank is best for school fees deposit?

Please someone should help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teenwa: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2022
They are treating first week of May now...be hopeful

Harykemi:
Please who don use Polaris bank form A �. Almost a month, no update. Please help me ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

If you are using self-service then you can try to scan it yourself and upload.

If it isn't clear,then make a colored copy,scan the copy and upload.
Try to view your documents and ensure it is clear/visible before submitting

Cheers

Thanks Duchess90 but I just want to know if I need to take the documents I uploaded during my visa application to TLS on the day of my biometrics for any reason
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2022
When was this bro
shegzb50:
I used uba when I wanted to pay mine and it was fast

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ScotlandQueen: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Thank you

duchess90:
Hello,

You have done your biometrics there's nothing you can do.

Download the form, you and the other parent should get it signed and ready. If this is needed a NSF mail requesting it will be sent

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ScotlandQueen: 12:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Thank you

DuBooVay:
How true it is, yes it is true. Needed for children. I dont know the consequences of not uploading though
My guess is, download and fill. Just incase they send an NSF requesting it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olaawealth(m): 3:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Please, what are the things to take along when going for the registration for the TB test.

Their offices are in ABJ n Lagos. Visit either of them close to you for a manual booking. You might be lucky to book, pay n get tested same day. In fact, if you go very early and got tested b4 11am, you might get your results same day. The rush n queues have disappeared. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello,

No you don't need to take the documents you uploaded to TLS unless you missed something

Cheers
Valourex:

Thanks Duchess90 but I just want to know if I need to take the documents I uploaded during my visa application to TLS on the day of my biometrics for any reason
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello

Your passport and evidence of payment.

Note the other details such as your school address as well

Cheers
Olaawealth:
Please, what are the things to take along when going for the registration for the TB test.

Their offices are in ABJ n Lagos. Visit either of them close to you for a manual booking. You might be lucky to book, pay n get tested same day. In fact, if you go very early and got tested b4 11am, you might get your results same day. The rush n queues have disappeared.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 4:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Ojoval:
Please advise me. I am already running out of time
Which bank is best for school fees deposit?

Please someone should help me out
use heritage bank

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eagledan: 5:01am On Jun 15, 2022
I got a contact of someone that will assist to get transcript for me from my school. I want to know if schools in UK prefer transcipt sent from the schools mail or I can use the copy I have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Udeej: 5:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Chudycharles:
Good evening everyone....

Please who knows how long dependant visa takes currently as in anyone who has gotten it recently I will appreciate....thanks thanks..
My baby and I did our biometric on the 4th of May and got collection mail on the 1st of June,which is 21 days and we are dependent.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Enifomedot: 6:08am On Jun 15, 2022
jtgpt:
Glad to hear that.

Congratulations.

I also have an unconditional offer with them.
Please what were the questions asked in your pre cas interview? And what was the nature of the interview? Was it a phone call, zoom etc?

Congrats. Please how long did it take to get admission from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Thank you so much.
One more question, can I proceed with the deposit payment, as I am yet to receive the unconditional offer mail. University of Derby
Rommy1:
1 to 5 are the bank details of the school in the uk. The school will either have this information on their website or sent it to you to process payment.
6 is the Nigerian bank account you want CBN to debit for the school payment you're trying to do.

Hope this explains it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Please house, how much is TB test, hope there is no additional payment at the center, and lastly is it possible I get my certificate same if I don't have tuberculosis?.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.